PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Milk Chocolate Milk vs. Nitrean

Bareyataghan
10-14-2006, 10:42 PM
For those who have tasted both. Which is better? Please- I realize that Muscle Milk is a giant corp and is evil and overpriced etc. Just a simple answer for those who have tried both Chocolate flavors. Please.

Beast
10-15-2006, 12:26 PM
Sorry, I haven't tried Muscle Milk.

I do wonder why are you trying to compare 2 totally different products. Muscle Milk is a fat supplement and Nitrean is a protein supplement.

chris mason
10-15-2006, 03:11 PM
For those who have tasted both. Which is better? Please- I realize that Muscle Milk is a giant corp and is evil and overpriced etc. Just a simple answer for those who have tried both Chocolate flavors. Please.

From what I have seen most people prefer the taste of Muscle Milk (I have never tried it). That said, almost EVERYONE likes Nitrean and many find it to be the best tasting protein-only powder they have ever tried.

The comparison is not really valid because Muscle Milk is more than just protein. It has quite a bit of sugar and also some fat. It is more of a meal replacement than a protein powder.

Bareyataghan
10-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the honest reply Chris. After I finish these countless tubs protein I've got I'll try out the chocolate Nitrean for myself.

Bareyataghan
10-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Also- 6g of sugar per two scoops? I don't really know if that qualifies as "quite a bit", that's equivalent to like three sticks of gum.

chris mason
10-16-2006, 05:56 AM
Also- 6g of sugar per two scoops? I don't really know if that qualifies as "quite a bit", that's equivalent to like three sticks of gum.

In the relative sense. Our product has essentially none.

cwm
10-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Theres an article on T-nation about harmful contents in Muscle milk. Like chris said it also has a lot of sugar in it. I dont see the point of useing it.

Unreal
10-16-2006, 08:18 AM
MM taste good, so does nitrean. If it was just a taste thing I would give MM the nod, but MM is a MRP. Add some sugar/fat to nitrean and I'm sure it would taste just as good or better. I figure MM at 350 cals or so, or nitrean at 110, plus 1/2 banana (50-60 cals) and some natty PB (100 cals) is healthier, taste better, more filling, and probably still cheaper.

motoko013
10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
muscle milk tastes great...don't get me wrong...
but nitrean+opticen >>> muscle milk
not to mention the price!