PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!!

Cirino83
10-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I am new to this site. I am 22 years old and have been liftin off an on for the past 3 years or so...lately for the past 7 months I have been working out hard consistently. I am 6ft about 182lbs. My goal is to weigh about 195ish maybe more. I work during the day (9-5) Mon-Fri so it is hard to get a good meal plan together because I am at a desk. I want to gain weight but not by eating fast food. Weight as in muscle, not fat. Can someone give me a suggestion on what would be good to eat during the day at work???

My intake now is terrible.

8am bowl of cereal with milk
granola bar

10:30 2 sccops of nitrotech whey protein

2pm grilled chicken wrap

6pm varies

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

Unreal
10-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Read the articles, stickies and search.
To gain weight, eat more then you burn. Track your cals and adjust till your gaining weight. Shoot for atleast 1g or protein and .5g fat per pound of lean body mass.

Simple quick suggestions are lean meats, nuts, seeds, vegetables, whole grains, dairy, etc.

Mr. D
10-17-2006, 12:59 PM
www.fitday.com to track your food.

You need to find your maintenece cals and add 20% on top of it to bulk. I would guess 3300 cals would be around your bulking cals. It could be more or less, you need to find out.

I work a desk job and just prepare all my meals the night before with snacks,etc.

To get big, eat big.

Cirino83
10-17-2006, 01:31 PM
what would be good foods/snacks to eat during the work day...and how often..the one thing i have always lacked is a good meal plan..thats probly why i dont see much results in the gym

ddegroff
10-17-2006, 01:49 PM
nuts, sandwhich's, protein shakes