PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Light, Market Pantry & Great Value - On the Go!

ArchAngel777
10-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are different brands of "Crystal Light - On the Go!" that are cheaper and have better flavors.

Market Pantry (Target Brand) has two really good flavors, one of them is "Strawberry Lemonade" and the other is "Strawberry Orange Banana" both really good and I highly recomend them.

Great Value (Wal-Mart Brand) has many different kinds of flavors... If I recall correctly, they have Apple (Awesome), Orange, Lemonade, Fruit Punch and Grape. There may be some others out there too...

Anyway just thought people would like to know... It is essentially a calorie free drink that tastes pretty good in my opinion. No odd after taste like that in diet sodas or anything. That only possible bad thing (argueably) is the artificial sweeteners contained in them.

Edit **

In case you are not aware of what these are, they are essentially little packets of artificial sweetener that you mix in with a bottle of water, typically a 16.9oz (.5 litre) bottle. I personally use a 24oz bottle with a more deluted taste.

ddegroff
10-17-2006, 01:52 PM
hmmm, might try these out.

I actually like the taste of water, tho.

I also drink a couple Emergen-C a day.

Beast
10-17-2006, 03:16 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are different brands of "Crystal Light - On the Go!" that are cheaper and have better flavors.
Thanks for the tips.

getfit
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
cool, i love Crystal light