PDA

View Full Version : PSMF recipes

Jordanbcool
10-18-2006, 04:04 PM
So.....im doing a short PSMF in the middle of my bulk. The types/amount of food we can eat while going on this diet is very very limited. However, adding veggies in the mix opens you up for a hoast of new flavors.

I just stumbled along a PSMF chicken soup thats AMAZING! It also keeps you full for 6 hours. Great great stuff. If anyone wants I'll post the recipe, but I'm more curious as to what other "creative" things you guys have made while going on this extreme diet.

-jordan

Unreal
10-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Protein with water.
Protein with water and ice.
Protein with warm warm.
Protein with alittle protein on top.

PSMF recipes made me laugh. Good luck. Only thing I can suggest is veggies/meat. Chicken/brocolli, chicken/green beans, fish etc. Mix the spices and seasonings up.

Jordanbcool
10-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Protein with water.
Protein with water and ice.
Protein with warm warm.
Protein with alittle protein on top.

PSMF recipes made me laugh. Good luck. Only thing I can suggest is veggies/meat. Chicken/brocolli, chicken/green beans, fish etc. Mix the spices and seasonings up.

Unreal!

Shame on you! This was supposed to be creative ;)

But my soup is pretty basic in itself. I would have to say the thing that makes it tastes so damned good are the roasted garlic and peppers.

Unreal
10-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Depends on how strict of a PSMF you are on. I find chicken/vegetable soups to be very filling. Chicken, chicken brother, veggies, spices. Cook till nice and combined. I never really follow a recipe. Normally just buy whatever looks good in the produce isle or whats on sale, chop it all up. Celery, onion, spinach, etc. Lots of peppers/spices, salt, garlic, etc.

As for creative, when was the last time you had a warm protein shake? I don't think I ever have. Now that it is getting colder you can sit by the fire and enjoy a nice warm cup of nitrean.

Jordanbcool
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
Depends on how strict of a PSMF you are on. I find chicken/vegetable soups to be very filling. Chicken, chicken brother, veggies, spices. Cook till nice and combined. I never really follow a recipe. Normally just buy whatever looks good in the produce isle or whats on sale, chop it all up. Celery, onion, spinach, etc. Lots of peppers/spices, salt, garlic, etc.

As for creative, when was the last time you had a warm protein shake? I don't think I ever have. Now that it is getting colder you can sit by the fire and enjoy a nice warm cup of nitrean.

:clap:

Thats where its at. lol

What If you mixed coffee and nitrean and kept it hot?? How do you think that would fare?

^Thats what I'm talking about when I say creative.

Con
10-18-2006, 04:41 PM
I do that sometimes, Ill make a cup of tea(some strong organic ****) and ass a scoop of protein powder. Its nice and warm, and helps me get to sleep. Extra protein is justa bonus.

Unreal
10-18-2006, 04:45 PM
I've done iced coffee/vanilla nitrean and it tasted good. Never did the warm/hot thing. Coffee and protein go well together.

TheGimp
10-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Pickled onions in vinegar + a fork

Frozenmoses
11-08-2006, 01:54 PM
PSMF Omelette: 1 cup egg whites, boiled shrimp, a tiny bit of Fat free cheese, salsa. Awesome breakfast for a PSMF, and fills you up nicely.