PDA

View Full Version : age for ets

ams44
10-18-2006, 07:56 PM
is there any problems with takeing this at age 16?

PhilsterT
10-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Personally--this is my belief (also being a teenager)--you probably don't be needing to use it at the age of 16. It really depends on what your routine and diet look like. But, with no other information, I would say it is unnecessary.

Fuzzy
10-19-2006, 05:32 AM
Eat dammit!

Im not allowing myself to touch a suppliment for the next 7 weeks, until I am eating perfectly, and until eating perfectly becomes a habit, not a task.

Then, once I have perfected that, I will tkae suppliments... thats what they are, suplliments, to SUPPLIMENT good training routine and diet.

ams44
10-19-2006, 01:16 PM
yea well i got nutrtionist and my diet is good but thanks for your concern....i just want to know if it will give my body any problems

PhilsterT
10-20-2006, 07:53 AM
You don't need it.

chris mason
10-23-2006, 11:43 AM
yea well i got nutrtionist and my diet is good but thanks for your concern....i just want to know if it will give my body any problems

It should pose no health concerns.

Manowar
10-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Eat dammit!

Im not allowing myself to touch a suppliment for the next 7 weeks, until I am eating perfectly, and until eating perfectly becomes a habit, not a task.

Then, once I have perfected that, I will tkae suppliments... thats what they are, suplliments, to SUPPLIMENT good training routine and diet.

Yup... but you probably live at home, and mom cooks your food. = p Im 17 and live in a dorm, my diet is messed up and my main focus right now is getting enough calories and proteins. Supplements are going to help with it.

I cant wait till i move to an apartment and cook my own meals so i have complete control over my diet.

PhilsterT
10-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Whatever dude. You are obviously going to take them despite what anyone here tells you.

At least it's a quality product.