PDA

View Full Version : True weight....

hacksaw jim
10-20-2006, 08:20 AM
I noticed this morning that I weighed 254 lbs right when I woke up. I went to the Gym, worked out and drank a little over a 1/2 gallon of water and what do you know? 258 lbs when I returned home an hour later...

What do you consider your true weight? First thing in the morning without taking in any fluids? I guess as long as it's consitent, it really doesn't matter?

Just trying to get as accurate as possible for calorie adjustment next week b/c I've just started tracking calories on fit day this week.

Thanks,

getfit
10-20-2006, 08:25 AM
weigh yourself first thing in the morning empty and naked.

ShockBoxer
10-20-2006, 10:49 AM
A lot of people say weigh yourself once a week but I'm of the opinion that the most accurate way to track your weight is to weigh yourself at the same time every day and track the average.

ArchAngel777
10-20-2006, 02:15 PM
I noticed this morning that I weighed 254 lbs right when I woke up. I went to the Gym, worked out and drank a little over a 1/2 gallon of water and what do you know? 258 lbs when I returned home an hour later...

What do you consider your true weight? First thing in the morning without taking in any fluids? I guess as long as it's consitent, it really doesn't matter?

Just trying to get as accurate as possible for calorie adjustment next week b/c I've just started tracking calories on fit day this week.

Thanks,

If we are being technical, then your true weight is always changing, every second. You want to know your true weight? Well when someone asks you, simply ask them back "Lets find out, got a scale?". Or you can be just like everyone else and give the lower number from sometime last week when you puked your guts out and had the morning litre piss. :D