PDA

View Full Version : Opticen Special offer - over 20% OFF!!

Joe Black
10-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Yep, yep, we are officially crazy for discounting a product so heavily.... ;)

For a very limited time you can purchase opticen the #1 mrp/gainer protein on the market (4.6 lbs of powder) for the incredibly low price of $27.95!!

That is $8 off (over 20%) our regular price!!! Don't wait, buy now!!! (http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=2)

Bob
10-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Daniel,

Is there a combo deal too? I'm use to buying 3 Nitreans to save the $12 dollars.. is there the same thing with Opticen and this 20% discount?

Also, I just realized that Opticen and Nitrean are relatively the same in calories.. and fats. 3 scoops Opticen = 323 calories, 1 scoop Opticen = 110 so 3 scoops = 330... the obvious difference being the amount of protein in 3 scoops.. 108% Opticen vs. 144% for Nitrean.. and the carbs 8% vs. 1 %..

Based on that:
Is the Protein Matrix the same in both?
Do you use the same chocolate flavoring for each?

chris mason
10-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Daniel,

Is there a combo deal too? I'm use to buying 3 Nitreans to save the $12 dollars.. is there the same thing with Opticen and this 20% discount?

Also, I just realized that Opticen and Nitrean are relatively the same in calories.. and fats. 3 scoops Opticen = 323 calories, 1 scoop Opticen = 110 so 3 scoops = 330... the obvious difference being the amount of protein in 3 scoops.. 108% Opticen vs. 144% for Nitrean.. and the carbs 8% vs. 1 %..

Based on that:
Is the Protein Matrix the same in both?
Do you use the same chocolate flavoring for each?

Same protein matrix.

Flavoring is definitely different. I also recommend you use about twice as much liquid with the powder as is recommended on the label. The flavoring in Opticen tends to be richer than that of Nitrean.

No multiple order discount with the special but the special is still cheaper than using the multiple order discount we normally offer. In other words 3 Opticen tubs at the special price is only $83.85 vs. $95.85 with the multiple order discount.

Chris

Manowar
10-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Mmmm how about reducing the price of the max mass stack to reflect the special offer of the opticen? Im interested in buying it for the 1st time ... and most likely will this week.

= )

Or can i just get 2x nitrean w/o the opticen?

either works fine... just want to know

RBB
10-23-2006, 09:15 PM
great deal, fellas. seems like i always miss the sales by a couple of days. got it this time, just placed my order.

Joe Black
10-24-2006, 12:59 AM
You can swap the Opticen for the Nitrean in the mass stack, just let us know in the comments.

Cheers RBB, appreciate the order!

Lowdown5
10-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Placed my first order for Nitrean and Opticen yesterday, looking forward to it!!

Joe Black
10-24-2006, 01:44 PM
Awesome - Thanks very much!

Be sure to come back and let us know how you get on, I am positive you are going to love the taste and results!

mikey4402
10-24-2006, 03:02 PM
i was about to place an order for Opticen a weekago. good thing i waited....only question is does the opticen's vanilla taste simmiler to the Nitrean's vanilla?

chris mason
10-25-2006, 05:43 AM
i was about to place an order for Opticen a weekago. good thing i waited....only question is does the opticen's vanilla taste simmiler to the Nitrean's vanilla?

Not really, the are quite different. I actually prefer the Opticen vanilla. Remember, if you use Opticen use less powder or more liquid than the label recommends or it mixes too thickly.