PDA

View Full Version : Alright well here I am *cringe*

Altephor
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Feel kinda weird posting up flex pictures of myself, but oh well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Altephor/000_0469.jpg

Excuse the poor photos, my camera is ****ty and I found out it's hard to flex and get a good pic at the same time. Anyways, opinions? I'm a little flabby, never really bulked or cut that's all just from lifting for about a year and a half. I feel like I'm so close to being able to see good abs but I just can't get there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/Altephor/000_0470.jpg

Again excuse the poor photo.

I'm about 5'7" and 145ish lbs.

Jordanbcool
10-22-2006, 05:51 PM
The photos are great by the way. I wish mine came out this clear. haha if you think these are bad pics you havent seen the majority of pictures posted.

Ok heres my advice.

You have a good solid base to fart around with. Good starting position. Since summer is months away though I'd advise you to bulk up. Your pretty lean now so dont worry about cutting up. Get yourself a good 10-15lbs of LBM and you'll look fantastic.

Good luck.

Jinkies
10-22-2006, 05:54 PM
All you can really do at your current point is keep lifting and eating and give it time. Start hittin the lats too if your not, they are non existant in your front post.

Altephor
10-22-2006, 07:01 PM
See I wouldn't consider myself lean right now. I would really love to get my abs popping by summer next year. I'm changing my workout routine to the BGB split so we'll see how that goes.

My lats, really? I was so proud of them. :cry:

Nah I know I have a long way to go. It's tough to eat alot during school but I'm working on eating more and cutting out all the crappy foods that I eat. Guess I can use this as a starting point and we'll see where I am a year from now.

Basically, my goal is too be a figurative ball of muscle. Akin to the UFC fighters or something like Brad Pitt in fight club. So that even though I'm small (height wise) people would still wanna think twice before they f*** with me.

Built
10-22-2006, 10:17 PM
You're naturally thick as hell. Train hard, eat smart, and cut well in the spring and you'll look great for summer!

Figure out what bodyfat you are after a modest bulk, then PM me early in the new year and I'll help you set up your cut.

GrumpyTX
10-23-2006, 08:42 AM
You have a good base. Rounded shoulders, good arm size. Eat and lift and you will fill out well.