PDA

View Full Version : From Puney To Buff!!

RookieHooks
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
I thought it would be an excellent Idea to start a journal to see my progress and share it with the want to be big forums community. I know this is going to be no easy task: But I will accomplish it and will take no excuses from myself! I am the creator and holder of my destiny, in any application of life!!
So with that said, I now delve into my new reality.

Current Status:

Calorie Intake: I've recently upped my calorie Intake from 1800 calories a day to 4000 and will remain steady at 4000 until I gain another ten pounds. Most of my diet consists of fatty, high carb foods because I've always had a problem gaining weight. My metabolic rate is extremely high and takes no heed to my conscious thoughts of wanting it to slow down.

Current weight: 182
Goal: 200

Lifting Weights:

Bench Max: 190 LBS
Bench Rep Weight: 155 LBS

Military Press Max: 90 LBS
Military Press Rep Weight: 70 LBS

Cable Flies Max: 105
Cable Flies Rep: 85

Triceps Extensions Max: 50 LBS
Triceps Extensions Rep Weight: 40 LBS

Bicep Curl Max: 50 LBS
Bicep Curl Rep Weight: 35 LBS

Below is a picture of what Im starting out at....
I can only hope my efforts work in my crusade to be bigger, healthier and a better me!!

rookiebldr
10-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Ah an new younger rookie. ;)

All the best on your progress, rookiehookis. You're definitely lean so adding mass will do you well. How tall are you?

RookieHooks
10-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Im 6'3 lol...Very very sad isn't it

rookiebldr
10-27-2006, 03:52 PM
I thought you were pretty tall, considering your weight and level of leanness in the picture. Just eat a ton and you'll likely put mass on like crazy if you continue to lift hard. BTW, change goal to 250. ;)

RookieHooks
10-27-2006, 03:59 PM
250?!?! your crazy man lol

rookiebldr
10-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Maybe be, but you're 6'3. Eat like a mad man! Get to 200, then we'll talk about 250. ;)

RookieHooks
10-28-2006, 10:58 AM
10/28 .... "Eat, Eat, Eat"

Today I woke up with three thoughts on my mind; Eat, Eat, Eat...
If I want to be 200 Pounds I have to eat like a 200 pound man would...*Sigh*
This train of thought is giving me a disorder. I sit around all day and think about what can I eat. Sometimes I don't even enjoy the moment at hand because I'm to busy trying to calculate in my head how many calories is what and what is the most amount I can stuff down my throat. This affects me mentally but until “m dying physically I wont give into it. I wont!!

Today I have already eaten..

4 packs of oatmeal.. 400 calories
3 cups of milk... 450 calories
Cheese Crisp with a cup of cheese ... 325 calories..
A Gatorade... 200 calories
2 Servings of my protein shake... roughly 200 calories minus the milk...

And it's only 9:43 am...
Wow... Most people would be set for the day..
But no.. All I can think is "what next"..

Today is my off day so I wont be hitting the gym...
Come earlier tomorrow though I will be there... Bright and early ready to
make one more day count in my journey to be the most muscular person I can be...

-Rookie Hooks