PDA

View Full Version : Preventing Feeling BLOATED...

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 01:21 PM
I really really want a way to prevent myself from feeling bloated and gassy. Thats really literally the WORST feeling in the world and I was thinking that there has to be some way to prevent it. I mean I dont know what I am doing wrong. It lasts a couple hours usually and it drives my CRAZY!

I feel fat and disgusting and just EW.

:help::help:

Marcel
02-07-2002, 01:25 PM
Dang Monstar I was about to post a thread about this! The morning after the carb up huh!?!?!? Dang I usually have to drop the kiddies off at the pool (haha whatta good joke) like 6 times the day after the carb up!!! Dang last night I ate 1600 cals for my carb up and it was a tub of fat-free frozen yogurt! What Iím trying now is to consume some extra fiber like 20-30 grams right before the carb-up. This Sunday Iím gonna do a complex carb carb-up no more frozen yogurt for me!:D

Blood&Iron
02-07-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by MonStar1023
I really really want a way to prevent myself from feeling bloated and gassy. Thats really literally the WORST feeling in the world and I was thinking that there has to be some way to prevent it. I mean I dont know what I am doing wrong. It lasts a couple hours usually and it drives my CRAZY!

I feel fat and disgusting and just EW.

:help::help:
Strange, I don't have this problem during my refeeds and I've eaten upwards of 900g of carbs in a day, with some meals being around 200g of carbs just by themselves.

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 02:36 PM
Yeah my carb-meal is usually around 1500-2000 calories, a good amount of fat and protein, and sh*tload of carbs!

:cool::cool:

I am curious whats the best way to measure how much spaghetti your eating? Weigh the dry noodles on a food scale?

Blood&Iron
02-07-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by MonStar1023
Yeah my carb-meal is usually around 1500-2000 calories, a good amount of fat and protein, and sh*tload of carbs!

I am curious whats the best way to measure how much spaghetti your eating? Weigh the dry noodles on a food scale?
That's what I do--as anal as that is. I weigh most of my foods. It's too easy to mess up if you're just guessing. Can't really think of any other way to do it.

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 02:54 PM
Yeah that does take a while and my food scale sucks. It was like $2 from Walmart. I might be cheap as a motherf*cker.

Ill check it out my next carb-up meal.

Gyno Rhino
02-07-2002, 05:07 PM
Try having your colon taken out.

Wizard
02-07-2002, 06:30 PM
:scratch:
Just eat only the carbs.Don't eat protein or fat. It's easier for your body to digest the carbs when they are eaten withouth fat or protein.

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 10:20 PM
Wizard-
You dont understand bro.. I dont feel bloated JUST after my carb-up meal. I do often like on a daily or every other day basis.

:eek::eek:

Wizard
02-08-2002, 08:37 AM
Yeah,I don't understand.. I'm a jackass :windup: j/k

Well,I sometimes face the same problem but I overpass it through alcohol :alcoholic It helps a lot with digestion. (I'm not kidding)