PDA

View Full Version : NHE Carb Meal Questions..

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 01:23 PM
With my new training routine I am going to be working out on Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday, and Friday. I am carb-loading on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Should I readjust my carb-loads to suit my workouts. I mean I am not sure how much of a difference the placing on the carb-up meals makes but I am thinking that they should be postworkout or something along those lines.

What do you guys think?

Maybe change it up like every other training day or something..? Maybe like Sunday and then again on Wednesday (supposed to have 3-4 days between carb-loads).. or Monday, and then Friday. I dont know... what do you guys think?

:cool::cool:

Marcel
02-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Monstar you have been progressing great. Just have your carb-ups like you have been having them dude. I mean if the days workout days still land on the same day.

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 01:32 PM
Marcel-
Yeah I know bro but I mean I am thinking though... okay if I have a huge carb-meal after my back and leg training sessions, I am afraid Ill mess up the other days ya know? For example if I hit my back hard and heavy in the gym and then 2 hours later have this HUGE insulin rush due to the massive intake of carbs, that will create a more anabolic enviroment compared to Friday when I hit up arms, and post-training they dont get that insulin rush... I hope that you see what I am getting at. Thats why I want to maybe do an every other day type of thing... lemme go through 3 weeks of what it would look every other training session.... later.

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 02:39 PM
Heres a sample two weeks with alternating my NHE carb-meal every other workout. Seems like a good idea. This covers all of my training days so this would be it basically repeating these 2 weeks.

Sun- carb meal
Mon
Tue
Wed- carb meal
Thu
Fri
Sat

Sun
Mon- carb meal
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri- carb meal
Sat

2 Weeks Alternating Carb-Meals = 4 carb-ups
2 Weeks Regular Carb-Meals = 4 carb-ups

irish mike
02-07-2002, 08:04 PM
plan you're carb ups around a different muscle group each time might be the way to go so youre muscles will get the benefits of GH on the keto days and abundant aminos from the insulin spike on the carb up days.

MonStar1023
02-07-2002, 10:02 PM
irish mike-
Exactly my thoughts bro.