PDA

View Full Version : Getting back into it.

Jeremy Ray
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Haven't lifted seriously in too long. Got a gym membership today. Now that my pocketbook is 10 lbs lighter it's time to start working on me.

210 lbs at 18% BF at 22 yrs, 2 months old today. No particular goal in mind right now besides good health.

Start lifting tommorrow, off to work for now.

Jeremy Ray
11-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Didn't sleep as much as I should of.

First workout. LA Fitness gym, nice little setup. Don't think I saw a platform though. No olympic type lifts. Just Cardio today. Treadmill, 2 cardo type bike machines, and back to the treadmill. Tommorrow will be weights.

jkirkpatrick
11-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Good luck with your new membership! Log your workouts (use a book or something) so that you can track progress. You'll appreciate it later on down the road.

Oh, have some :spam: !

Jeremy Ray
11-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Woke up too early for some reason.

Squats today. Good Mornings. Tried this lunge type machine but didn't feel right, probably doing something wrong so went to dumbbell lunges. Doing cardio again tommorrow, think i'll go for distance on the treadmill.

Will also make a set routine tommorrow.

Made a very potent chilli last night and eating it now. I'll pay for it later.

Vita
11-03-2006, 11:06 AM
definitely track your lifts so you can guage your progress.

i'd recommend built's BGB routine for you, when you want to change things up, there's plenty freedom to do so with it and you shouldn't get bored with it. check it out and stick to it!

:spam: