PDA

View Full Version : halodrol log

jdeity
11-01-2006, 10:41 AM
******SEE THE LAST POST ON PAGE 2 FOR THE RESULTS OF THIS NOW COMPLETED CYCLE*******

Began a 26 day cycle of halodrol yesterday morning, and figured starting a little journal is good way to keep on track.

I'm doing 50mg (1 pill) a day of Halodrol by Gaspari Nutrition, which is essentially a prohormone type product that is similar to turanabol + DMT. PCT will be tamoxifen citrate (yummy peppermint!).

Stats:
23 years old
155.5 lbs (clean weigh in, in the morning, b4 food)
cycle will be almost 1 month

I was already bulking upon starting this cycle, and was taking in about 3600 calories (ramped up from 3K), and ~250g protein daily. I've been at the 3600 level for just a short time, but am going to bring it up just a little bit more now.

I'm hoping to get some decent size on this little cycle, we'll see how it goes.
My training is basically as follows
3 days a week (which will become at least 4 during this cycle)
those days are push day, pull day, and leg day. I do short, intense cardio (boxing usually) as well.
For these workouts, I don't really do the same thing each time, I usually throw new stuff in every workout, so there's no real flow. Sometimes legs days are traditional lifts, sometimes they're pushing my car back and forth in a dirt parking lot.

This journal will track my macros, calories, training, and progress, both weight and pics.

I took my 'before' pics this afternoon on day 2 of my cycle. I took them myself so that i will be able to take the exact same pictures, same camera, same lighting, etc, after the cycle is over for easy comarisons. the pictures came out like trash, but for anyone who's made pics you know how much of a pita is can be to get those perfect pics. Since these are solely for before and after comparisons, i'm sure they're fine.

jdeity
11-01-2006, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah, supps...
I'm using weightgainer to augment my calories (my homemade weightgainer, which is basically maltodextrin, whey, soy, and a lot of fiber. also vit/min/etc that was in the malto powder. This powder is mixed up to a 1:1 carb:protein ratio, and why the protein is roughly 50% soy, 25% whey, 25% casein).
I use a whey/soy blend through the day when necessary, and probolic sr (whey, soy, casein) at night with milk before bed.
I take zma before bed, half dose usually.
I'm off creatine now, and am going to stay off through the cycle. I may or may not restart after the cycle.
Premium, timed release multivitamins, 1/2 dose in the am 1/2 dose in pm.
Flax oil in smoothies, fish oil pills.
glucosamine, chondroitin, msm for joints (chondroitin isn't always there, it is in teh mix i currently have but usually only glucosamine/msm).
vitamin C
Milk thistle (any recommendations on dosing this? I have the product but don't know how to dose, am gonna find that out later today).

Also, water intake is higher.

-Superman-
11-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Dang, you are starting at the same weight as me and close to the same age. But, you look a lot more built than I was. Maybe it is because you are shorter. I am not sure. Anyways good luck!

:thumbup:

jdeity
11-01-2006, 01:27 PM
lol you're 5'' taller than me, but i'm 5 months older than you...

jdeity
11-02-2006, 11:07 AM
yesterday's stuff:

Trained chest, tris, front / side delts

Calories: 3600
protein: 250g

Still weighing 155 (duh)

jdeity
11-02-2006, 08:05 PM
caught in a bit of a problem - i just realized i went off creatine a few days ago... i wonder how much, if any, water weight i'll lose? not that it's a big difference, but if i lost 2lbs because of that, now i'm gonna think my cycle did 2lbs less than it really did... i weighed 155 today, i usually pull 155.5, so maybe i've started losing a tiny bit. hopefully it won't be much at all.

jdeity
11-03-2006, 11:14 AM
Yesterday's stuff:

calories: 4200 (hell yeah!)
protein: 258g

No training yesterday. I haven't been showing water weight loss yet from stopping creatine (nothing since that 0.5 lbs loss), I'm honestly thinking it may just be that the increased water and food intake, meaning more food in my gut at any one time, is offsetting the water loss. If anything, this increase in food and absence of creatine may just balance each other out, when either one alone could have given me false impressions about my results.

Going for a back workout later on today.

jdeity
11-04-2006, 04:07 PM
yesterday's stuff:
calories: 4300
protein: 284g

trained traps, back, biceps, forearm/wrist

jdeity
11-05-2006, 05:16 PM
cut back on calories a little bit, haven't put through fitday yet but guessing yesterday was a scratch under 4K. Have been noticing a little bit of fat gain i think, so i've cut back a bit because of that, being that i'm not used to having any fat on myself.

Also, for the past days i've been swearing that my left nipple is developing gyno. It doesn't hurt, it doesn't itch, it doesn't look large (well, i can't tell for sure, but if it is larger it is extremely minimal), but it just keeps drawing my attention.
There's a decent likelihood that i'm going to begin running some nolva during my cycle starting soon, i'm just currently looking around trying to figure out how to go about it. (if anyone is reading this besides me, feel free to post thoughts on nolva during if ya happen to know. thinking of doing like 10mg daily, but maybe doing 30-40mg for a couple days first until i stop obsessing over that goddamned nipple. it's getting ridiculous, seriously. i'm looking at my nipple with an obsession like every hour, and have no idea if it's in my head or not.

Anwyays, yesterday's training was legs
front squats
sldl's
dl's off a low platform

Today:
boxing (very short, very intense)

jdeity
11-06-2006, 07:54 AM
******** I gained 1.5lbs in my first week******

I don't have calipers, so i really can't do much precision here, i've got the scale at 156.5 from 155.0. Six pack is still very deep so fat can't be much, but i do feel there's been a small change. w/o calipers it's hard to be sure, but i think i may be up a slight bit.

Cycle is going to be 26 days long, so i'm prolly gonna do weigh-ins every quarter of the cycle.

Also new is staggered dosing. I did this yesterday, taking a half pill in the morning, and then a half pill several hours later, and must say i was obsessing over my nipple less. this could be relevant, or i may just have calmed down about the nipple thing upon realizing it was okay to run tamoxifen during cycle, which i am still considering doing for preventative purposes (plus i've got (50) 20mg doses, so i should be pretty good to do low dose through cycle and full pct with this bottle i believe, haven't done math yet but seems feasible. we'll see)

jdeity
11-07-2006, 10:53 AM
yesterday

calories: 4300
protein: 240g

That's got protein at only ~20% of calories, kind of a crappy %, but a solid overall number.

Started trying to work chest yesterday, and pulled somethign in my neck during warmups. Still a bit sore today, am probably gonna be an impatient ******* and train anyways. russian roulette, i know.

-Superman-
11-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Good job with the eating. 4000+ calories several days in a row! How much weight are you trying to gain in this cycle?

jdeity
11-10-2006, 05:10 PM
as much as possible!!!!

I put on 1.5 in the first week, probably getting time to do another weigh in.

4k really isn't too high for me, if i'm not breaking low 3000's i won't put on an ounce anyways.

Calories update, averaged over the past 7 days:
calories: 3899
protein: 235g
fat: 120g
carb: 466g

Had a great chest workout on tuesday, and a solid back workout on wednesday. Just got back from legs today, and goddamned, am i prone as hell to injury on this cycle. I don't know what the hell it is, but i'm pulling stuff every day. Today i'm deadlifting, i think it was 3 plates, not much more than that if any, and pull my SHOULDER! Not too bad, as it already feels better, but i locked out, was paused at the top, and get this searing pain in my right shoulder (the sight of a past rotator injury, one that's been quiet and behaved for a while now). So i am *somehow* able to get the bar down w/o dropping it from too far up, and then maybe 2 minutes of pretty solid pain. I make the decision to go finish legs up on the leg sled, and now that i'm back home i can't even feel my shoulder pain at all anymore.

This has happened with weird muscles in my back several times through this cycle so far, and happened in my neck once as well (though that took a couple days to feel better - and that happened while i was doing warmups on db press).

I honestly have no idea why i'm just hurting things left and right, muscles that aren't even the main group in the workout (shouder doing dl's, neck doing db presses). My fat intake is fine, i'm taking pretty large doses of glucosamine/msm/chondroitin, taking at least 4 fish oils a day, warming up properly for working sets, etc. I cannot figure out what on earth is causing this to happen, so i just keep the nutrition / supplements in line, warm up properly, and do my work with strict form, only to find i pull somethign again! It would make sense if i were just starting to train or something, but i was already mid-bulk when i started this cycle.

jdeity
11-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Today was day 12 out 26, so almost halfway through. I weighed in today at 158.0, so that's 2.5lbs from the start so far, although I stopped creatine at the beginning so it's anyone's guess what real gains are (i've been giving myself a half pound allowance mentally for creatine losses).

Yesterday was legs, pulled my back a little but am feeling way better today. had 4200 calories yesterday and 360 grams protein... Didn't really go that hihg intentionally but ended up having steak close to bed.

jdeity
11-14-2006, 09:36 AM
calories/protein still doing just fine, and i'm still doing the chest day, back day, leg day split.

This morning I weighed in (after going to the bathroom, both of em :) ) at a clean 161.5!!! Yuuuuuuup, that's over 5lbs so far. I don't seem to be putting on much / any water weight (maybe the nolva was helping that, not that i thought this was going to make me retain much water in the first place), so that's actually 6.5lbs to date (assuming i lost 0.5lbs from creatine water losses, otherwise it's just 6).

Either way, I'm totally loving this cycle, although the insanely short duration (I have 12 days left, including today) kind of sucks. I'm seriously hoping that I can keep almost all of my gains, that's my real worry at this point.

jdeity
11-15-2006, 07:19 PM
squatted today to prove just how much of a ****** i am (as I am still slightly sore in my lower back). Just kept it veeeeeery light, didn't even break 200lbs, so it was just keeping the muscles going, nothing really stressful (lower back is still on its way to a full recovery).

calories still through the roof, probably hovering 1-200 under 4K. Protein is also averaging roughly 275g/day.

This stuff is great, my strength is up considerably, and the last weigh in I was up 6.5lbs... very impressive if i do say so, especially considering that i'm anal on my weigh ins, so this is in no way an inflated number (if anything it's low - i gave myself a half pound loss for my creatine cessation)

Roddy
11-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Good stuff, i'm following along! Interested to see how this works out for you!

jdeity
11-24-2006, 02:58 PM
final weigh in is in a few days, I'm guessing around 8 (it was 7.5 at its best, but it fluctuated up/down a little bit based on what i ate the night before, ie how close to bed i ate... despite the fact that i always go 1+2 before doing a weigh in)

jdeity
11-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I'll have before/after pics, dunno how marked of a difference ~8lbs will be, but they'll be up as soon as the cycle's over and i get a chance to take some.

-Superman-
11-24-2006, 03:06 PM
I am interested to see how halodrol does with you. I don't plan on taking it myself now because I am still gaining a lot of weight. But it is something to keep in mind if or when I hit a plateau. Good luck!

jdeity
11-24-2006, 04:07 PM
If you don't have anything stopping you from doing real gear, I'd suggest you use that over halodrol, just imo. I wish I could've done real test instead, but it was basically this or nothing for me.

Chubrock
11-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Are you going to keep this journal up even when you go off?

jdeity
11-24-2006, 04:40 PM
...maybe. Or start a new one, the title will probably make me want a new one for once it becomes a clean bulk.

If you're intent on seeing how well post cycle gains are kept, I will be keeping it through that tho. Even if I start a new bulk journal I'd come back and update in here, I like to make stuff really complete for those searching (I had trouble finding good halodrol logs / info, so i def want this to contain a good before v. after, during info, and pct/gains kept.)

Chubrock
11-24-2006, 04:44 PM
It doesn't really matter. I was just gonna pop in from time to time, but wasn't actually too concerned with seeing the results of the cycle.

jdeity
11-24-2006, 05:43 PM
My best guess is that in 2 months this thread will have seen its last post. If I start a new journal tho, it would be linked in the ending post of this one. I may or may not, as my lifting is weird - i don't really do the same stuff when I lift because my home gym sucks and I have to be really creative, so I never really have anything to write about. Once the weight gains from halo slow, my journal will essentially become my fitday results and my slow ass progression. In early '07 I plan on finding a pos used power cage, at which point i will have a consistent (powerlifting based) routine.

jdeity
11-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Well, cycle's over, and nothing to complain about yet (i'll reserve final jugment for a month from now lol).

Yesterday was my first day w/o pills, so two days ago (11/25) was the last day of halodrol, of a 26 day cycle. Yesterday I weighed 165.0, today 165.5. My original weight was 155.5, though I gave myself a half pound allowance for creatine water losses. So i'm calling this at 10.5lbs gain with maybe 1%bf gain.

My six pack became a little less defined, but is still very apparent. I will get some pics going very soon, either early this afternoon today, or sometime during the day tomorrow.

I'm running 40mg nolva/tamoxifen every day during pct, starting yesterday.

McIrish
11-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Hey J, I'm curious - would you have had similar gains sans Halodrol? Have you tried natty bulking before with >3500-4000 calories daily?

Note : I don't mind that you used it, and this is in no way a veiled attack on you for having used it - I know the vagaries of internet communication sometimes make it difficult to tell someone's tone, and mine is curious, if anything. Why pop the pill when you're sub-200?

jdeity
11-27-2006, 10:45 AM
So I could gain those 10lbs in 1 month instead of 4, basically lol.

Would I have gained the same w/o the halo, no, def not. I use fitday and track pretty well, and these are a great prohormone (effects, can't say they're especially safe or anything). I actually wouldn't have even tried them, based on what i read, if I didn't know all the people that I do who have used this product and gotten results just like mine.

Well, I had a little time to make some pics for 'afters'. I really wish I had time to get a workout in now, to show some 'pumped' afters too, but these will suffice. These are not post workout, they are just regular pics, like the befores were. I'll bunch them by pose.

jdeity
11-27-2006, 10:46 AM
front pose

jdeity
11-27-2006, 10:49 AM
damn it's not letting me edit posts - just realized i chopped the after pics waaay too small. I guess these will have to do until editing comes back.

jdeity
11-27-2006, 10:50 AM
rear shot

jdeity
11-27-2006, 10:51 AM
angled shot

jdeity
11-27-2006, 10:52 AM
shot i didn't do first time around

jdeity
11-27-2006, 07:32 PM
sooooooooooo.... here's the overall halodrol cycle stats/results

Halodrol by gaspari, which is a prohormone, similar to turanibol, and DMT.

26 day cycle (friend took 4 before selling to me)

beginning weight: 155.0
ending weight: 165.5

bf gain was *maybe* 1 point, if that. I have some more fat on my belly, but the pics don't really show it..

my food intake during cycle (past month averages from fitday):
calories: 3,914
fat: 121g
carbs: 449g
protein: 262g

These foods were spread out well, and protein consumed regularly through the day. Also lots of water, and decent amounts of fiber (i don't fitday fiber).

supplements used on cycle were:
vitamins
food powders
fish oils
milk thistle
tamoxifen citrate (10mg daily at night, if you count this as a supplement)

PCT is 40mg daily of tamoxifen.

FuzzzyMan
11-28-2006, 08:06 AM
Did you take any before and after measurements? Legs? For someone so lean with 'at most a 1% bf increase' I would've thought that 10lbs would've been more apparent. Like McIrish, this is not an attack but rather an observation: I do not see anything here that cant be done without this PH. I fluctuate anywhere from 3 to 7lbs in a day.

Good luck with your goals and props for doing a journal.

jdeity
11-28-2006, 08:33 AM
I fluctuate about that much through the day as well, but my weigh ins are all totally clean morning weigh ins, before food and after bathroom, so they're qutie accurate. If you mean daily fluctuations of 7lbs, like one day you're up that much, then that's definitely either an inconsistent weighing method, or your food/fluid intake is all over the place.

Also, I gain strength pretty well, but size slowly. To put on 10lbs in a month w/o ph's, well, that couldn't happen. I didn't do much changing to my routine except adding the ph's and a slight increase in calories to accomodate the halodrol. 10lbs on a halo cycle is pretty norm, although I will admit I thought 10lbs would have been waaaaay more apparent in the pics. (I really should've gotten some pumped pics too lol)

Anyways, my aim is still size, as 165 isn't really an endpoint by any means. Hopefully pct will go perfect and i'll be able to barely lose anything, and keep gaining.

galileo
11-28-2006, 08:41 AM
I don't notice an appreciable difference for a 10lb jump in weight at such a low bodyfat. Did you eat a lot more than normal?

jdeity
11-28-2006, 08:55 AM
ya those pictures sucked... I can definitely tell in real life, and people who didn't know I cycled and hadn't seen me in a little bit commented, so I don't understand the problem. Take a look at the 'angled shots', look at my forearms in the after pictures, it's a little more apparent there. These pics just suck, i guess all i can give is my word that my weigh ins are accurate lol.
I'm actually really upset these pics don't show much, i'm gonna do more pics early this afternoon in better lighting to get a some more accurate pictures.

And yes, i did definitely eat more, but not a ton more, roughly 500 calories/day. I also increased water a TON, out of fear of liver problems.

JamesBOMB
11-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Fail of a cycle if you ask me, my superdrol cycle gave me way more results:scratch:. Your not big enough to be doing that anyway, go back to eating and busting butt in the gym

WBBIRL
11-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Don't really see a 10 pounds worth difference. Why do you feel you couldn't put on 10 pounds in a month without using? 10 pounds with literally no body fat gain may be a stretch for 30 days, but it surely shouldn't take 4 months. How old are you BTW?

-Superman-
11-28-2006, 12:30 PM
It is hard for me to see the difference. I think it is good that you completed your goal though and if there is a weight difference and strength difference, then that is all that matters. Maybe if you gain 10 more lbs or so, it will be easier for us to see the difference from the pictures. Maybe you could have measured the sizes of certain muscles like biceps, chest, back, arms, legs, etc. before and after.

I would suggest do a pumped picture so we can see how large the muscles get after a workout. Overall, good job!

:thumbup: :D

jdeity
11-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Fail of a cycle if you ask me, my superdrol cycle gave me way more results:scratch:. Your not big enough to be doing that anyway, go back to eating and busting butt in the gym

What are you smoking? 10lbs in 26 days w/ almost zero fat, and that's a fail of a cycle? lol, sure....

Also, as far as being 'big enough', well, pardon me but you don't make the rules. There's no 'big enough' limit for taking gear the last I heard.

Don't really see a 10 pounds worth difference. Why do you feel you couldn't put on 10 pounds in a month without using? 10 pounds with literally no body fat gain may be a stretch for 30 days, but it surely shouldn't take 4 months. How old are you BTW?10lbs clean, in a month, w/o gear, is completely impossible unless you're a beginner, which I am not. When bulking I get maybe 2-3lbs a month, which is solid, but slow as hell still.

It is hard for me to see the difference. I think it is good that you completed your goal though and if there is a weight difference and strength difference, then that is all that matters. Maybe if you gain 10 more lbs or so, it will be easier for us to see the difference from the pictures. Maybe you could have measured the sizes of certain muscles like biceps, chest, back, arms, legs, etc. before and after.

I would suggest do a pumped picture so we can see how large the muscles get after a workout. Overall, good job!

:thumbup: :D
I attached some more pics that I just took that show better detail. The lack of shadowing in the before/afters sucked and killed those pics

Holto
11-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Cycle I don't like.

Results I do.

I think that is fantastic for 26 days.

I'm not sure if I got this right but if you are thinking about going off the creatine don't. PCT is one time you for sure want to keep using it.

JamesBOMB
11-28-2006, 01:23 PM
Your still small, so what was the point in doing a cycle?

jdeity
11-28-2006, 01:42 PM
Cycle I don't like.

Results I do.

I think that is fantastic for 26 days.

I'm not sure if I got this right but if you are thinking about going off the creatine don't. PCT is one time you for sure want to keep using it.
I know you don't, you almost had me not doing it from the get go. I know it was a gamble, luckily it went well w/o any real problems.

I went off creatine during the cycle, and have started again since finishing (felt it would be good to load creatine right at the start of pct ya know?)

Your still small, so what was the point in doing a cycle?

James, I don't want to fight with you. If you don't like the results, that's cool. You know exactly what the point was, so let's end this dumb bickering :cool:

-Superman-
11-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I attached some more pics that I just took that show better detail. The lack of shadowing in the before/afters sucked and killed those pics

The 2nd & 3rd pics are awesome. How much you weigh now? If I was that big at my height I would easily be over 200 lbs. I am thinking I would be around 210-220 lbs actually. You shouldn't care what these haters say. You are ripped and that cycle definately did something.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

jdeity
11-28-2006, 02:52 PM
there's no question whatsoever that the cycle did something, and no question that i gained 10lbs - i'm a wrestler, i know weighing in like it's my job, and i know that the fat gain / water retention was minimal. I started at 155.5, although I stopped creatine upon starting the cycle, so i gave myself a half pound credit. So I started at 155.0, and ended at 165.5. That's 10.5lbs no matter how ya slice it.

Whether the before/afters can verify this to others isn't that important to me, but i was hoping for better ones so this thread could've been more accurate. I really wish the before pics were in the kitchen with the better lighting...

Brotherofiron
11-28-2006, 07:44 PM
i know this may not be an appropriate question...but i was just wondering how much dd this cycle cost? the halodrol and the nolva...and whatever else you consider part of the cycle.

jdeity
11-28-2006, 07:55 PM
bought halo for 60 if my memory serves, with 4 pills missing (my friend had headaches upon starting it), and I think the tamox was ~40's.

Roddy
11-28-2006, 11:21 PM
Arms look huge! Congrats on the 10lb gain.

Sorry if i missed it somewhere, but what are you using for PCT and for how long?

Roddy
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
oh and while i dont want to start a bickering contest either, the rule of being over 200lbs before running a cycle is BS.

I was a hair under 200lbs 6 weeks ago with a LBM of almost 30lbs less than that.

From these pics Jdeity looks to have a LBM of not less than a few pounds of what his morning weigh in's are.

LBM is everything.

Levantar
11-29-2006, 01:36 AM
Did you see a marked increase in strength? What were you lifting before and now after?

Brotherofiron
11-29-2006, 05:39 AM
bought halo for 60 if my memory serves, with 4 pills missing (my friend had headaches upon starting it), and I think the tamox was ~40's.

cool, thats not a bad price for 10lbs of quality muscle

DarkSmurf
11-29-2006, 11:03 AM
Weight should never be the sole factor in considering whether or not a cycle of anything was successful. If you do decide to do this again, when you take pics, take them showing measurements. Chest, arms, legs...yadda yadda. Keep a workout log as well. We all have days when we wake up and for whatever reason, feel like we look 20lbs smaller, when we know that overnight, that's impossible. So theres always a need for more empirical data.

Also, for those looking to jump on this bandwagon, he clearly states that he bumped his diet to 'allow for the halo', so there's two variables that he's working with here. Keep up everything J, you are pretty lean and that takes hard work and dedication, which is what I feel got you your 10lbs and not the halo.

OT: I still stand by the fact that ph are just that, ph and cannot offer anywhere near the benefits of real gear. Im not attacking anyone with this statement, thats why I marked it as OT, so that everyone understands where Im coming from.

JamesBOMB
11-29-2006, 01:38 PM
who the hell wants to go on a cycle and not gain in there weights? Im probably willing to bet 99% of people that experiement with this stuff WANT to lift more. I know I did

And yes although a PH wont give you the gains like Test and deca still its no joke to mess around with, you will gain muscle fast, but you also have to deal with liver toxins

jdeity
11-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Did you see a marked increase in strength? What were you lifting before and now after?

absolutely did, but unfortunately i don't (well, not during that cycle) keep a weekly log or anything, as my workouts change frequently. My last chest workout's best workign set was 85lbsX10 DB incline press with a slight incline, but aside from that i don't have any solid stuff i remember.. I am tracking now, as I want strict goals to ensure i don't lose any weight, so i'll be tracking for at least a month.

jdeity
11-29-2006, 01:49 PM
who the hell wants to go on a cycle and not gain in there weights? Im probably willing to bet 99% of people that experiement with this stuff WANT to lift more. I know I did

And yes although a PH wont give you the gains like Test and deca still its no joke to mess around with, you will gain muscle fast, but you also have to deal with liver toxins

Dude what are you talking about, or who are you talking to? Who said they didn't want to lift more?

Also, you talked to me like I needed more time, but maybe you needed more time. Seeing you talk about 'ph's... you also have to deal with liver toxins'. Okay, go study a little more before YOUR next cycle. First off, you're not dealing with 'liver toxins', you're worried about the hormone's liver toxicity. Semantics, yes, but it gives the impression you only half get what you're talking about.
You also say, in regards to ph's,
- you will gain muscle fast (which is not always true, some ph's are ****)
- you also have to deal with liver toxins (okay, this isn't some distinguishing characteristic between prohormones and steroids. Some steroids are liver toxic, some prohormones are. It's not the type of hormone causing said liver toxicity, it is the 17aa alkylation that causes the liver toxicity.)

Also, you make it seem like this big nightmare, 'you have to deal with liver toxins'. Do methylated hormones scare you? Yes, they're a little tougher on the liver, but are they regularly unsafe to healthy people who use properly, no, not at all.

jdeity
11-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Weight should never be the sole factor in considering whether or not a cycle of anything was successful.
Yes and no. If i was chubby beforehand and lost fat, or if there was water retention, then no, weight being a sole factor is misleading. However, water retention was zero/minimal, as were changes in bf%, so weight seems to be quite a sufficient, sole factor for determining if this was successful

Keep up everything J, you are pretty lean and that takes hard work and dedication, which is what I feel got you your 10lbs and not the halo.

With all due respect, how on earth can you even come to that conclusion? You 'feel' hard work and dedication gave me 10lbs in a month, not the halo, and you're basing this on...... what exactly? Do you assume I have no clue what i'm doing, and that this was the first time I ever put in hard work and dedication? It's insulting to even insinuate that this is the first time i've dedicated myself to lifting, which is what you mean, isn't it?

But, your insulting, baseless, ignorant assumptions aside, no it wasn't the hard work + dedication, it was both of those in combination with halodrol. Why not go look into halodrol, you will see this isn't a rare example of a perfect halodrol cycle, it is the norm. How you can know that it is normal to put on around 10lbs with halo (which you would clearly know before making such comments, right?), and then assume in my case it wasn't the halo, is beyond me. Please explain where you're coming from - aside from the problems with your statement already quoted, it still has one other major problem - it implies that with hard work a trained athlete can just add on 10lbs in a month w/o fat gain. Do you see that happening often? Where?

DarkSmurf
11-29-2006, 07:03 PM
But, your insulting, baseless, ignorant assumptions aside, no it wasn't the hard work + dedication, it was both of those in combination with halodrol. Why not go look into halodrol, you will see this isn't a rare example of a perfect halodrol cycle, it is the norm. How you can know that it is normal to put on around 10lbs with halo (which you would clearly know before making such comments, right?), and then assume in my case it wasn't the halo, is beyond me. Please explain where you're coming from - aside from the problems with your statement already quoted, it still has one other major problem - it implies that with hard work a trained athlete can just add on 10lbs in a month w/o fat gain. Do you see that happening often? Where?

So Im insulting because I complemented you on your work and baseless because I see absolutely no accounting for the 10lbs in ANY of your before/after picture comparisons.

RE-READ WHAT I WROTE ABOUT YOUR HARD WORK. I said it was complementary of your leanness and that continuing your dedication is what brought you your '10 pounds'.

absolutely did, but unfortunately i don't (well, not during that cycle) keep a weekly log or anything, as my workouts change frequently. My last chest workout's best workign set was 85lbsX10 DB incline press with a slight incline, but aside from that i don't have any solid stuff i remember.. I am tracking now, as I want strict goals to ensure i don't lose any weight, so i'll be tracking for at least a month.

What does it matter how many times you change your program? How does that change whether or not you have to pick up a pencil and log your progress? You say you change programs so much and cant keep track of weights, because there are none in your head, so how the hell do you gauge progress? A scale? Oh yeah, exactly the point I made about weight, which completely went over your head. You didnt even address why you didnt take any measurements, even your body fat % was an estimate. You also didnt even provide us with a baseline for your incline presses. I can say I db pressed 50lbs, if thats up from 25lbs when I started thats impressive.

I never said you were incompetant or did not know what you were doing. YOU assumed that I was insinuating that you had never done any work in your life and you magically got into wrestling shape in 26 days. Thats all on you. You outlined what you would be taking for the most part, before you started the cycle, so it would be completely asinine to assume that you didnt know what you were doing (use some common sense). I merely stated that this account of halo being the most magical ph on the market is ridiculous. I gave you props on what little you did and you took it to the next level when I shared my opinion on what halo could actually do.

Im all for an exchanging of the minds, but I feel like this is going to go nowhere. Go to the supermarket, pick up ten pounds of lean beef, photoshop them onto your after pics and understand why so many of us have a hard time believing you've gained ten pounds of pure muscle on you in 26 days. Thats why I commented like I did about the halo. Your pictures are barely indicative of someone who just came from the gym and is pumped. Point being, if you tell someone you can bench XXXlbs, people will expect that. I came in here expecting to see 10lbs of muscle on your frame. On someone with a higher bf% it would've been more difficult to discern, but as someone already said, I see no appreciable difference in your pics. I.E. your pics look more like someone who's been trying to gain weight for a month natty and making progress, not like that of someone who's 'on' which was my reasoning for the hard work comments, as not to discourage you. Clearly, it was over your head and now Im being blunt. I'll leave it at that, because you did say the pictures are crap. I've got nothing to prove to you and you have nothing to prove to me. I said my piece.

JamesBOMB
11-30-2006, 05:15 AM
So what was your exact reason to do a ph? Didnt see anymore gains with your current diet and scetchy workout routine? And why in the world you didnt have before and after results (bf, strength) is beyond me. (althought id say size didnt go anywhere)

jdeity
11-30-2006, 09:05 AM
you've uncovered me.... i really didn't gain a pound, i just couldn't let anyone down so I had to make it all up. Damn, I wish jamesbomb wasn't hot on my case, I almost got away with it! You're good!

-Superman-
11-30-2006, 09:50 AM
you've uncovered me.... i really didn't gain a pound, i just couldn't let anyone down so I had to make it all up. Damn, I wish jamesbomb wasn't hot on my case, I almost got away with it! You're good!

You shouldn't worry what others think. You are pretty cut to me. Maybe there are people here that are jealous. I hope to have your BF % sometime early next year after I start lifting again.

JamesBOMB
11-30-2006, 09:53 AM

Thanks, I am a professional

jdeity
11-30-2006, 10:07 AM
But now that my plans to trick fellow wbb'ers have been foiled, you must let me in on your motives. Why set out to uncover my conspiracy? Was it when me and scarz made you look dumb for saying

You can go as far as you want without supplments. High protein low fat, eat fish ie tuna.

Or was it when you flipped on scarz for 'continuing' to insult you based upon that, before you realized scarz was referring to someone else's comment (which was subsequently shown by me, at which point you never responded again in that thread)?

Or was it when you were told repeatedly that your idea of trying to get past area 51's security was, well, ******ed, by myself and others?

In chamo I dont think there really going to be able to spot me.

Just curious, Jamesbomb, because it seems irrational to think someone would attempt to fake progress over a 30 day period, all to push a lie about gaining 10lbs, so I'd have to assume there's an ulterior motive for you wanting to come and try to insult me. So is it one of the above, or are there other reasons for this?

JamesBOMB
11-30-2006, 10:47 AM
you should spend more time lifting than talking, your really need to pack on size to your small frame. But your a noob, ill give ya that. Oh and I can gain 10lbs in under a week

jdeity
11-30-2006, 11:01 AM
lol great comeback! remind me not to mess with this guy :p

Davidelmo
12-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Just ignore him. He's an idiot who is completely full of himself.

However I don't see a 10lb gain from your pics. I'm not trying to flame you but you'd expect to see 10lbs with body fat as low as yours, no matter how bad the photos.

What about your lifts, measurements etc?

Also what about leg pics?

jdeity
12-01-2006, 04:53 PM
sorry, no leg pics, no measurements, and no stats. I could give them all, but they're kind of useless w/o befores. I am tracking stuff now that i'm off the cycle so that i can hopefully preserve most of my gains

Davidelmo
12-01-2006, 05:00 PM
oh well, at least you know for next time to take measurements.

You admitted it yourself.. you cant see a 10lb gain from those pics.

jdeity
12-01-2006, 05:03 PM
I gained 10lbs

I wouldn't have assumed so based on the pictures I took of myself

10lbs was gained undoubtedly, as weigh ins were pristine and regular.

Lesson learned: take before pictures wiht much, much more shadowing to better illustrate gains!

JamesBOMB
12-01-2006, 05:19 PM
the 10lbs could have been gained by just increasing your cals anyway

jdeity
12-01-2006, 05:36 PM
uhh, yeah. No fooling this guy huh? Increasing cals leads to increased weight? Your revolutionary thinking will surely shape bodybuilding for years to come. The point is that I was able to gain it in 26 days, with almost no fat.

Now unless you have anythign real to contribute, can you please stop posting the same crap over and over in my journal? I'd seriously appreciate it, I think I've been patient enough with your crap.

JamesBOMB
12-01-2006, 05:54 PM
you can easily gain 10lbs in 26days without fat. Could be the fact that you starved your body of cals in the first place and when you added more your body used them. Ill reply as many times as I want, since your halo cycle FAILED

jdeity
12-01-2006, 06:46 PM
It is highly uncommon to gain 10 quality pounds of muscle w/o fat in 26 days. Maybe superstar jamesbomb can do it, but normally that's not a regular gain.

But since you clearly want to hang out and be a dick, why don't you at least keep us entertained? I've always wanted to know what ended up happening with that situation you were in. You know, the one where a PRE-TEEN whipped a soda can at your face for being a dick, and then you were arrested for assaulting the poor kid. You never did update and tell anyone the outcome of that whole drama. :thumbup: (maybe you filed a countersuit, didn't the kids **** up your truck while you were in jail?)

And honestly, these are your pics?? You parade around like you're some huge bodybuilder? You're big, but you aren't that big james. Not only that, but you use gear to get big, despite the fact that you're early 20's and balding hard.

You are all talk. Clown.

JamesBOMB
12-01-2006, 07:52 PM
I just got a 460$ fine, 1 yr supervision and a night in jail. I didnt mind it. Nothing happened to my truck. Never said I was "huge", compared to ALOT of people in here and in my gym I am huge. Are you stating that I use gear, or saying to get big you have to use gear? Ya you can blame my dad for the hair, just a simple fix in the next year or so anyway, love technology. Thanks for that sweet pic, hair looks messed up by my 18" arms look awesome

McIrish
12-02-2006, 02:13 AM
It is highly uncommon to gain 10 quality pounds of muscle w/o fat in 26 days.

Agreed. I could pull a "Supersize Me" and eat straight Mickey D's for one month straight and gain 20 lbs, but I'm fairly certain most of that will not be LBM. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that without gear, nobody is going to be adding anywhere near 10 lbs of lbm in a month.

Anyhow, J, what's your routine looking like post-cycle?

jdeity
12-02-2006, 12:37 PM
I'm running 40mg ed tamoxifen, and training a 3 day split
day 1 bb military press, db incline press, db flyes, accessory work
day 2 bent over bb rows, pullups, accessory work
day 3 squats, good mornings, db lunges, accessory work

sucks how much slower recovery time is now that i'm off, my first leg workout off cycle kicked my ass..

JamesBOMB
12-02-2006, 12:50 PM
If your only using tc for your pct your dumb. and 40mg for how long, the entire cycle? Man what a waste

Jinkies
12-02-2006, 04:04 PM
I think everyone on here is pretty misinformed about halodrol.

Its a supplement, not a steriod and shouldnt even be referred to as such.

I just spent 40 bucks for a pack at Vitamin Shoppe, the mere fact I purchased it there proves its nothing too potent and hardly calls for a PCT.
Ive run a few cycles of masterdrol in the past and gained a few pounds while on it, could of been from the food increase however; I didnt chart it out and make a big deal cause it wasnt something I concidered hardcore so it wasnt a neccesity. Ive got two packets of Halodrol right now and plan on taking 5 a day for 30 days to see how it works, the reccomended dosage is 3 but im weighing 250+ and want to maximize what I can get.

jdeity
12-02-2006, 05:00 PM
jinkies, no disrespect but it's not us who are misinformed about halo, it's you. Again, not trying to flame, but there are two versions of halodrol, the halodrol-50 and the halodrol liquigels, both by gaspari. The one you're talking about is the one that is NOT a prohormone, but rather a 'test booster' w/ dhea

Jinkies
12-02-2006, 05:16 PM
Ive looked into it, I just don't really concider anything prohoromonal concidered a steriod or anything like its, its another catagory. I've been flamed for posting about superdrol in a anabolic forum and since then I thought everyone else viewed it different

Davidelmo
12-02-2006, 05:27 PM
halodrol-50 is the steroid
the liquigels are just a supplement

also the fact you can buy it over the counter has nothing to do with potency. You can buy superdrol and pheraplex over the counter.. they're probably stronger orals than dbol.

Jinkies
12-02-2006, 05:30 PM
halodrol-50 is the steroid
the liquigels are just a supplement

also the fact you can buy it over the counter has nothing to do with potency. You can buy superdrol and pheraplex over the counter.. they're probably stronger orals than dbol.

In that case im completely misinformed.

Doesn't seem like they test for halodrol-50 or superdrol though, I ran a superdrol cycle and got a steriod test while on it and tested negative in every substance.

Davidelmo
12-02-2006, 05:49 PM
In that case im completely misinformed.

Doesn't seem like they test for halodrol-50 or superdrol though, I ran a superdrol cycle and got a steriod test while on it and tested negative in every substance.

Depends what they're looking for.

However they usually look at your testosterone levels. If you were on superdrol you would definately have raised levels. Were you actually taking the SD at the time you had the test? The half life is pretty short.. only about 12hrs I think.

Did you do PCT?

JamesBOMB
12-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Half life on sd is somewhere of 6-8hrs, doesnt mean its out of your system or anything. Really dont understand it, you can take 10mg a day and still see gains (1pill)

Davidelmo
12-02-2006, 06:53 PM
No it doesn't mean it's out your system, but after a 24 hours the levels will be down to under 10%. Also your natural test would be suppressed and so if you had a test done, it might come back as normal.

Unless they specifically tested for superdrol then they wouldn't find it. The only other way to tell would be from your test levels.

JamesBOMB
12-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Be unlikely they tested for methasteron, as it was legal just a while back

Davidelmo
12-03-2006, 05:03 AM
I also heard that steroid tests are quite expensive.. i dont know if that's true or not.

Jinkies, why did you do a steroid test?

Skalami
05-18-2009, 06:42 PM
i just got some of these halodrol liquigels, got em for $20. 2nd day tkaing one right before working out man i feel strange on em. Kinda wired but not exactly but i have way more energy half way through my workout and at the end i just want to keep going. It feels like the more i push myself the more energy i get.