http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/85Mario85/09-09-06_1750.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/85Mario85/09-09-06_1749.jpg
and this is me now after a bulk and 3 weeks of cutting

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/85Mario85/10-29-06_2114.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/85Mario85/10-29-06_2115.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/85Mario85/11-01-06_2051.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/85Mario85/11-01-06_2049.jpg
how is my bicep looking?
and im not really sure about my fat % because my calippers havent came yet any guesses??

85Mario85
11-02-2006, 11:55 PM
fat% guesses???

bloodninja
11-03-2006, 12:00 AM
You need to hit puberty before you care about all this stuff.

85Mario85
11-03-2006, 12:19 AM
why i just love getting stronger evrytime and lifting

Sidior
11-03-2006, 12:47 AM
:withstupi

Go outside and play with your friends bro.

FighterInSnatch
11-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Its great that you're concerned about you health. If you eat clean, you'll shed that baby fat in no time. :strong:

1mmort4l
11-03-2006, 01:19 AM

Go outside and play with your friends bro.

+ 1

85Mario85
11-03-2006, 02:14 AM
Its great that you're concerned about you health. If you eat clean, you'll shed that baby fat in no time. :strong:
huh??? baby fat is it baby fat still?

85Mario85
11-03-2006, 02:15 AM
and yes I go out side and play with my friends sometimes

Davidelmo
11-03-2006, 03:52 AM
I dont want to be discouraging but maybe you gained weight too quickly? Seems like you've gained quite a lot of fat and I dont see a whole lot of muscle underneath it.

Why not try to really get your diet and workouts sorted out. Dont worry though.. by starting at 14 you're doing way better than most people already. By 18 and when you go to college you'll look awesome./

500squat
11-03-2006, 07:00 AM

leafy2
11-03-2006, 07:23 AM

truelly... this needs to happen first

but as previously stated, by starting at 14 you already have an immensely good foundation for the years to come.

give it some time, join a sport if you havent yet and eat healthier.. its a long goal to get big, so keep in there pal.

SW
11-03-2006, 08:39 AM
I'd do lots of ninja squats.

Shifty
11-03-2006, 09:38 AM
you shouldn't worry about bulking or cutting. Workout and see where it gets you . Diet only really becomes essential when you start plateauing and you have a more general idea of where you want to go.

In the meantime, read about diet and bulking in a lot more detail. You have put on way to much fat in a short time, take it slower and you will see better results.

Ruffian
11-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Its great you want to be strong and helathy, but you do still have baby fat that must be shed on its own. IF you eat healthy that will speed up the process, stay active and you will continue to grow. When you turn 18 then you can start cutting like the rest of the guys on here do, by then you should be finished (if not very close to ) growing, right now you just need to eat healthy and keep working out.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Diet only really becomes essential when you start plateauing and you have a more general idea of where you want to go.Um...no.

pipes
11-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Seriously, I can't believe you're bulking and cutting at 14. Ten years from now you'll look back on it and realize how dumb it was.

td676988724
11-03-2006, 01:07 PM
what if ur 14 but a lot more developed and have already hit puberty and might be still experiencing?
is it still bad to bulk and cut?

Detard
11-03-2006, 01:27 PM
what if ur 14 but a lot more developed and have already hit puberty and might be still experiencing?
is it still bad to bulk and cut?

everyone is diffferent. just lift and play some sports in the meantime. i wouldnt worry about cutting or bulking at age 14. hell i dont even worry about it that much at 16. i just try to eat clean and get above maintenance calories. no strict diet or anything

sharkall2003
11-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Eat healthy, lift, sleep, study in school, and repeat that. Don't worry about something like this at your time in life. It's only going to complicate things. You should be more worried about having fun and doing other things.

WBBIRL
11-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Not to sound like a broken record, but at 14 I dont think your bodys capable of any major changes... give it a year or two to just do what you want to do. Enjoy it now bro, it becomes a full time job when you get serious about it and I dont think your test production is elevated until puberty so you'll fight like hell for any meager results you do see. I could be wrong about the puberty thing, but I know I personally never saw big results until 16+.

Right now if anything you want to be gaining about 1-3 pound per month, keeping your body in a caloric surplus even the slightest one.

T1kink4130
11-03-2006, 01:51 PM
You'll produce alot more test post-puberty and see alot more gains muscle wise...go play some sports and run around..get your heart in good condition and build up some endurance, once you get older worry about building all the muscle, it'll be easier then.

ancom41
11-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Wait till he tells you what he's been eating during his bulk.

85Mario85
11-03-2006, 05:49 PM
I'd do lots of ninja squats.
jajajaja u read it huh yeah lol

85Mario85
11-03-2006, 05:54 PM
thx for all the answers im rally happy right now because I benched 145 max and yeah im going to join the track team when it starts thx!

Fuzzy
11-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Stick with it dude, please stick with it.

Im telling you, walking to a party with my shirt straining at the 15" arms is the best feeling. ANd girls love to hang off a good set of traps and delts. I realised alot of girls like nothing better than to feel small, thats why Im getting more girls than the pretty boy. Pretty boy looks good, but he doesent hold onto her and make her feel small and safe.

Feelings undescribeable man, and its ow so worth it.

Just dont worry man, I got fussy a few months ago bout cutting/bulking. Figured one thing, eat big, think big, and get bloody big. Just do that, youll be bulking technically. But at your development you dont want to go killing off the baby fat your body may need later.

Lift big, and make sure everytime there is one more rep.

I hit puberty alot earlier than most will, heck Im shaving and I have one of the lower voices in the mens choir. I dont know if lifting has contributed to this, and I dont really care.

Good luck dude

85Mario85
11-04-2006, 11:50 AM
thx man
i'll eat big, think big, and get bloody big! no cutting anymore fo me too many people have toldme to cut later so i'll just get big for now

Powdered_Power
11-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Whatever you do, don't just stick to weights at your age. Try to play some sports if you're not already doing so.

sharkall2003
11-04-2006, 01:47 PM
Stick with it dude, please stick with it.

Im telling you, walking to a party with my shirt straining at the 15" arms is the best feeling. ANd girls love to hang off a good set of traps and delts. I realised alot of girls like nothing better than to feel small, thats why Im getting more girls than the pretty boy. Pretty boy looks good, but he doesent hold onto her and make her feel small and safe.

Feelings undescribeable man, and its ow so worth it.

Just dont worry man, I got fussy a few months ago bout cutting/bulking. Figured one thing, eat big, think big, and get bloody big. Just do that, youll be bulking technically. But at your development you dont want to go killing off the baby fat your body may need later.

Lift big, and make sure everytime there is one more rep.

I hit puberty alot earlier than most will, heck Im shaving and I have one of the lower voices in the mens choir. I dont know if lifting has contributed to this, and I dont really care.

Good luck dude

You hit that on the head.

markdk86
11-04-2006, 02:17 PM
You looked fat after your cut, and fatter after the bulk. You're too young. Go outside, enjoy life. Try back in 2 years.

c3p
11-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Get involved in a sport such as football, you have the frame for a contact sport.

If you were to ask me...then I would say get into a sport with a lot cardio (track, soccer, baseball, something!) Believe me, I used to be like you last year and I started marching band...believe it or not it is actually a great cardio source. I was about 20 and now I am around 11-12% bf...and I can allready see my abs (but there is still some fat to be removed). Remember, you need to be below 10%bf in order to see the abs.

Hope this helps a litte,
Kyle

85Mario85
11-05-2006, 12:36 AM
thx kyle i'll try to do something else

DonH8Dagr8n8
11-05-2006, 02:05 AM
Yeah, I would defintly sugest doing a major cut before bulking, see some noticable definition (ie bicept vein at least), then you should try to bulk.

But Good job starten so early!! i started when i was your age about the same size maby 200 lbs and maby 6 ft(almost)? then i started running and jsut eaten healthy and i was 6' 2' and 165 without evennotticen untill people were like wow!

Good Luck!!!

1mmort4l
11-05-2006, 02:06 AM
Remember, you need to be below 10%bf in order to see the abs.

Hope this helps a litte,
Kyle

Well, this is not exactly true. Different people will look differently. People hold fat in different spots etc..

Sexybeast777
11-05-2006, 03:31 AM
Very true!...lol!

Fuzzy
11-05-2006, 03:43 AM
mmm, not really lol

markdk86
11-05-2006, 07:14 AM
No, he really does need to hit puberty. Fuzzy, you are in puberty so take a look at yourself. Both of you are young and have plenty of time. Neither of you should be in a rush.

bpapi2oo4
11-05-2006, 10:52 AM
I agree. Enjoy these next 2 years. When I was your age I was outside from 8am till 9pm every day during the summer when I had no school. I ventured everywhere and had a lot of fun.

Jordanbcool
11-05-2006, 09:53 PM
14 year olds shouldnt be lifting.

You hit puberty? So. Just because you're just now starting to grow up doesnt mean your ready for stuff like this. Even if you've just gotten out of puberty or have yet to start it there are many more phsycological developments then just getting your pubs.

Buy the latest video game. But since you probably wont listen, go ahead and lift. I doubt you'll see progress though. Even if you do everything right I dont think you'll grow much at all. When you are growing up like this your body has much more important things to do then to make you like a roman sculpture. Read some books, try out some different excersizes and get used to some of the lingo.....other then that don't worry about cutting/bulking/calories/HIIT/training or any of that stuff until atleast 15. I'd have to say thats the minimum. 16 would probably be better though.

If you think about it 16 is also extremly young. Most proffesional bodybuilders didnt even start having a recognizable figure until 20ish. Just go into this knowing whats what.

Jordanbcool
11-05-2006, 10:00 PM
No, he really does need to hit puberty. Fuzzy, you are in puberty so take a look at yourself. Both of you are young and have plenty of time. Neither of you should be in a rush.

Yup.

Fuzzy I think there are few and far between people on this forum that would support a 14 year old starting a hardcore training regime. The only person I can think of is deeder.

Whats the point? Maybe you'll get a few extra pounds of muscle in these next few years but you don't start hitting your stride at 14........I think it would be a waste of time if I had started at 14. Glad I didnt.

But you seem like you've already got into it pretty deep so there isnt much room to turn back. Both of you will probably keep training regardless, people are just trying to get you to enjoy life at this age.

You're only young once, and dumbells arent going anywhere.

DeHartD
11-05-2006, 10:09 PM
id really only do push ups pull ups and sit ups if i were you... just my opinion

and carcio (ie school sports)

Ruffian
11-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Fuzzy I think there are few and far between people on this forum that would support a 14 year old starting a hardcore training regime. The only person I can think of is deeder.

Dude... get over yourself! You have this huge thing with trying to beat Deeder down at every oppourtunity, it is supremely irritating and very immature. He hasnt even posted on this thread, nor that I can think of, on any other involving weight lifting 14 year olds!!!!!

Anyway, It is important that you are active cardio wise, your body is still building and your heart is at an extremely critical stage of development; if you dont keep it active you will more then likely end up with heart problems later in life. However, this is not to say that you shouldnt lift at all; just dont worry about liftin heavy. Without having completed puberty you arent going to notice huge changes, HOWEVER, you can still build strength as your muscle comes. Just dont limit your physical activity to weight lifting. Track and Field is a PHENOMENAL oppourtunity to get into cardio and weight lifting as most track programs also promote weight lifting as cross training. Tell your coach that you want to do some weightlifting and show him one of the WBB routines, ask him what he recommends for track and he will give you your best excersizes depending on your strength. I started with track when I was your age and was in the best shape of my life for years (until my knee died).

Take everything ppl say on here with a grain of salt, yes you need to hit puberty but no that doesnt mean you should stop lifting. Just make sure your form is PERFECT or you will screw yourself up for life.

K1M
11-05-2006, 11:02 PM
When I was 14 I was playing Counter-strike, eating KFC and watching Futurama. BEST.TIMES.EVAR

Seriously, if you wanna lift, lift. However, you shoudn't be bulking or cutting or counting cals or whatever, you are 14! EAT AND HAVE FUN WITH THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE! Play basketball, learn an instrument, get a girlfriend!

EDIT Quote from jordan is awesome and needs to be re-emphasised:

Hockey66
11-06-2006, 12:03 AM
I'm glad I started lifting young. I enjoy it and feels it adds a lot to my life and doesn't take anything away. Being able to squat and deadlift 400+ lbs. and bench near 300 lbs. isn't bad either. If you enjoy it then lift, but you went pretty crazy on that bulk. Cut down and then just eat clean and lift.

Fuzzy
11-06-2006, 01:34 AM
But... I love it... I cant explain why, but I do. I couldent, woudlent ever stop.

I have a girl friend, a great social life, better than I used to when I was obese... "Firas... big kid? Wouldent **** with him..."

Just cause one of my greatest joys in my life is to move heavy things. I love it, I get a kick out of it. I get cranky at mates and teachers if I miss a single planned session. I coudnet stop, I could never imagine me stopping. My alarm is set at 6.00am, I wake up at 5.58, and in those two minute, I think of how in one hour, I am going to do what I love to do.

Counter Strike? KFC? BOth thoughts disgust me, I have no patience for computer games... Why eat KFC when I have a 2 pound steak in the fridge ready to sizzle???

People doubt me... well yeah, kinda expected that. Your happy you didnt start at 14. I thank God every day and night that I did.

ANd what??? My life has a focus, a goal, I have detrmination, to succeed, to be the best that I can be.

Not so I get steroid payouts every two minutes, or crap from my friends about it, or so I could unleash 7 years of taunting hell onto a dozen boys who never let me feel like a human for a moment, but so that I can be better.

Its for me, no one else, not those idiots who'd love to do what I can do, not for my girl, Im with her for her, and shes with me for me, not because Im a meathead (sure its part of the charm, but yeah :D)

Jordan... I dont care, I lift, and perhaps I am a unique 14 year old... that makes me feel good. It defines me. Gives me a place in the world as something special. Im the type of merson who needs that.

Go ahead and lift? Well dont mind if I do...

Wont see any progress... 14 year old doing what I can, driving themselves to do this is pretty good progress.

Thats why, those few one hour sessions in the gym, are usually some of the happiest in my life.

My goals is to one day deadlift 1100... I dont know if I can, but it wont be for a lack of not trying.

Enjoy life, I enjoy life, I love my life, I got my girl, I got my friends, I got my partys, I got my dreams, my goals, my aspirations, my determination.

EDIT: I dont really count calories, I know I eat around the 4000cal mark, with enough protein, usually 150-250g a day. I just eat, its second nature to me....

Oh, and deeder, if you read this, your awesome man... Dont know if Jordan has something against ya, but Im all for people supporting me lol.

Sexybeast777
11-06-2006, 03:11 AM
I agree with this!!!

Fuzzy
11-06-2006, 03:18 AM
He needs to hit puberty, I hit puberty early... So im lucky I guess.

leafy2
11-06-2006, 06:39 AM
yeah damn 14 year olds trying to out do me hah... but seriously man getting in a sport is very helpful, one with lots of cardio like soccer or cross country (that will whip you into shape)

markdk86
11-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Fuzzy, you need to understand we are mainly talking about the poster, not you. 14 year olds can lift due to exceptions but in those years the human body goes through a lot of development. You can push yourself but watch it. That goes for anybody.

rk77
11-06-2006, 01:42 PM
I can't tell you how glad i am i didnt even seriously lift until senior year of high school. Before Senior year it was just liftin sometimes in gym class and with my baseball team every during preseason and whatnot. Not caring what you ate other then it tasting good, and not worrying about making it to the gym was awesome. I do miss those days, when I could down a McDonalds number 3 or half a Dominos pizza on occasion and not feel the slightest bit of guilt (def not suggesting you eat like crap though). I say be a kid, you have the rest of your lift to take **** seriously. Once your a little older you can start to take it seriously. And since you already have the knowledge you will be able to get off on the right foot.

Jordanbcool
11-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Dude... get over yourself! You have this huge thing with trying to beat Deeder down at every oppourtunity, it is supremely irritating and very immature. He hasnt even posted on this thread, nor that I can think of, on any other involving weight lifting 14 year olds!!!!!

Immature. I like how much room you have to talk. Me giving out advice is somehow insulting? Well I apologize. I didnt say anything insulting about deeder I just pointed out a well known fact. Deeder started young and I've seen him support other 14 year old lifters before in other threads. I've never "beat" him down before. Last time we had an argument was months ago when I first joined this board.

So unless you have some grudge from then I don't even see the problem. I'm sure he'd agree that we havent argued since I first joined.

Stay on topic, your boyfriend can handle himself.

I stand by what I said, but like I said you guys will probably lift anyways. *shrugs* Just trying to show the OP that there are more important things at his age.

-jordan

EDIT Quote from jordan is awesome and needs to be re-emphasised:

Cirino83
11-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Jordan... I dont care, I lift, and perhaps I am a unique 14 year old... that makes me feel good. It defines me. Gives me a place in the world as something special. Im the type of merson who needs that.

What is a merson?

FighterInSnatch
11-06-2006, 04:16 PM
What is a merson?

Dude come on. Seriously.

Jordanbcool
11-06-2006, 05:03 PM
Dude come on. Seriously.

lol

Hockey66
11-06-2006, 05:12 PM
What is a merson?

If you honestly can't figure out that he meant to type person, I feel sorry for you.

deeder
11-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Immature. I like how much room you have to talk. Me giving out advice is somehow insulting? Well I apologize. I didnt say anything insulting about deeder I just pointed out a well known fact. Deeder started young and I've seen him support other 14 year old lifters before in other threads. I've never "beat" him down before. Last time we had an argument was months ago when I first joined this board.

So unless you have some grudge from then I don't even see the problem. I'm sure he'd agree that we havent argued since I first joined.

I stand by what I said, but like I said you guys will probably lift anyways. *shrugs* Just trying to show the OP that there are more important things at his age.

-jordan
You're right.. We haven't argued since your "farmers walk is dangerous" stage... I guess I just accepted that you'd learn a thing or two if you stuck around long enough just like I did.

Yes I started young... But I didn't have a clue about what I was doing... Didn't care about my diet...

I am all for people starting young but I think in the OP's case he's gone a bit overboard. It's all about balance. In my case that meant alot of sports: hockey, waterpolo, handball, basketball... Whatever they'd let me play!

Anyway... That's my two cents.

Jinkies
11-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Anyone under 16 just needs to shut up and lift.

Don't ask questions and don't fret about everything so much.

Just workout and see results, if you are sweating so much at a young age you WILL without a doubt get burnt out. I started living at around age 11, I was too busy to even realize what I was doing or realize how it would effect me later. If you are concerned about fat then go lift, at 14 you should be able to do cardio and have fun while adding strength. Go lift and then afterwords play basketball. Enjoy yourself.

Jordanbcool
11-06-2006, 09:41 PM
You're right.. We haven't argued since your "farmers walk is dangerous" stage... I guess I just accepted that you'd learn a thing or two if you stuck around long enough just like I did.

Yes I started young... But I didn't have a clue about what I was doing... Didn't care about my diet...

I am all for people starting young but I think in the OP's case he's gone a bit overboard. It's all about balance. In my case that meant alot of sports: hockey, waterpolo, handball, basketball... Whatever they'd let me play!

Anyway... That's my two cents.

It makes me laugh though if I think about it haha....*shakes head* It wasent even that long ago either. I learned alot from this site as well as the various books I made myself read..

I would have to agree that sports is a much better way to channel a person's energy/goals. Sports can open the way for things like muscular endurance, hard work and give a person some standing values (teamwork etc. etc.). I'd love to do football all over again if I could.

To the OP.....whatever you decide to do, don't expect to look good overnight. This stuff takes years and countless hours...but in the end its all worth it.

Sexybeast777
11-08-2006, 03:29 AM
What is a merson?
LMFAO!!!!!!..tHIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!! i CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!...LOL!!!

krboyd7
11-08-2006, 05:04 AM
I think your too young to be thinking about all this,remember your body is stil very under developed at 14! I admire the fact that you are taking it seriously,but really you should just take it easy with a steady diet for 2 more years and take it easy with the weights its possible to dammage your bones at this age while you stil develop.Good luck tho sure you will achieve a great physique.Give me a shout if you need any help.

Kenny

85Mario85
11-08-2006, 08:02 PM
thx yo all I've decided to lift big and eat big.
GetFit told me to keep eating a lot and lifting a lot so by the time im 18 I just cut and maybe I'll be done if not close.

SykoBMW
11-08-2006, 10:35 PM
thx yo all I've decided to lift big and eat big.
GetFit told me to keep eating a lot and lifting a lot so by the time im 18 I just cut and maybe I'll be done if not close.

So what exactly do you eat?

UnknownSoldier
11-09-2006, 02:55 AM
you gain to much fat.. I suggest you get your diet in check b4 you eat big slow clean bulk is what your aiming for..

Luke667
11-09-2006, 03:14 AM
You need 40mg of superdrol

85Mario85
11-09-2006, 07:51 PM
wtf is superrol?

Jordanbcool
11-09-2006, 08:06 PM
wtf is superrol?

Dont take that garbage

85Mario85
11-09-2006, 10:08 PM
what is it though?

Jordanbcool
11-10-2006, 05:29 AM
what is it though?

You dont need/wanna know. The suggestion was probably a joke anyways, either that or the poster was giving out some bad advice.

Davidelmo
11-10-2006, 10:38 AM
You need 40mg of superdrol

Die in a fire, moron.

Sexybeast777
11-11-2006, 02:53 AM
Die in a fire, moron.
What is this?

billymac76
11-12-2006, 09:24 PM
track will do amazing things for you.

you should learn how to breath correctly with running.. also it will drop most of that extra weight your carrying around.

as stated with most others, if i were you i would just be as active as possible, eat healthy and lift when you can. when you get in high school start lifting as much as you want to

Walrus
11-13-2006, 04:03 AM
what is it though?

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

owensy
11-13-2006, 04:51 AM
i don't know it all... but i think encouragement is more productive than telling someone who is on a diet to 'go outside and play with his friends' When I was 14 i was the complete opposite. I looked like Mr Muscle http://www.mrmuscleonline.co.uk/ when I was 14... Probably still do a little, lol

You got to be realistic and start really being accountable for yourself, because if you truly begin a proper training regime at 14, you'll have a great foundation like the other guys are telling ya.

Why don't you get a fit day profile and record food so people can give u some feed back?

and btw - most guys don't have the courage to put pics up with a face on it, so good on ya! I aint read the other pages on this thing. Only read the first one

85Mario85
11-13-2006, 04:25 PM
I had an fitday online but now i have it for computer only!

owensy
11-14-2006, 12:07 AM

-jordan

I wish when I was 14, someone had wooped my ass into gear, and told me like it is, but no one did. People that put themselves out there are doing it for the good and the bad. I'd rather be critisised by someone who knows their s*** (and I got respect for all the guys on here making improvements, and it's giving me motivation on a daily basis!) - than be told by a fool that what I was doing was right, and to go right ahead on doing something that wasn't right for me.

If I'm doing wrong mate, take the p*** out of me till I do it right, he he

Shatter
11-23-2006, 07:57 AM
When I was 14 I was playing Counter-strike, eating KFC and watching Futurama. BEST.TIMES.EVAR

I am 22 and I am still doing that. Just now, I also drink beer, get laid and go to the gym. :clap:

Fuzzy
11-24-2006, 12:38 AM
That comment was so....

Aussie, lol. Love it!