PDA

View Full Version : Now I understand why some people hate cottage cheese

russianwol
11-03-2006, 03:02 PM
OMG. The cafe at my gym was selling some nasty tasting cottage cheese. I've never tasted anything like that before. I felt like it was made from the worst grade milk possible with whole bunch of chemicals added. They had it in the clear plastic containers I guess from a bulk box. I should go back and find out which brand it is and read ingredients.

Anyhow, I guess the reason for this post is that if you hate cottage cheese you should give different brands a try. Could make all the difference.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-03-2006, 03:59 PM
I hate cottage cheese in any form, but that's just me.

reloaded
11-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Different brands and/or different flavoring (that you put in yourself) makes a difference. I HATE the taste of cottage cheese, but I started putting in a couple teaspoons of vanilla flavoring and it completely cancels out the crappy taste.

Buzzsaw
11-04-2006, 11:01 AM
I hate cottage cheese in any form, but that's just me.

Same here. I just double up on the milk and have some yogurt instead.

teaturtle
11-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Make Built's Protein Waffles. you use cottage cheese in them but you can't taste them at all and they're awesome. They taste so good I couldnt stop eating them even if I wanted..

DaoineSidhe
11-05-2006, 04:27 PM
yogurt for me. I think the reason I dislike cottage cheese is because of the clumpy texture.

My mom sometimes added cool-whip and lime jell-o to it for a dessert.