PDA

View Full Version : Is this right???please look.

watchoutnow
02-08-2002, 09:43 AM
hey whats up im 19, about 154, i have been on a serious diet consisting mostly protein. This is how my day usually is.

2 single servings of cherios with skim milk
1serving of OJ
1 protein shake with 50g of protein & 1 carb
2 bottles of water
2 bannans or 2 pears
lunch i usually have a little carbs such as pasta just a little with a decent size piece of either chicken, steak, or fish with veggies
2 more pieces of fruit
2 bottles of water
GYM
1protein shake with 50g or protein 1 g carb.
salad, veggies and 2 peices of chicken breat, or steak or tuna.
peice of fruit or jello
2 bottles of water
thats it

Is everything that i am eating going to put on mass, i am 154 and looking to gain some serious mass , not fat just muscle. i go to the gym 5 days a week, and train hard. after the gym i eat realax go out for about 2 hrs. and then home to sleep .

The question is am i doing this all right?
Will i gain muscle ?
How much per week ?
What else should i be taking such as supplments or food?

Please help cuz i am going nuts here cuz i wanna get big quick and dont want to revert to steriods. thanks

Slim Schaedle
02-08-2002, 09:49 AM
for your post, try splitting your meals up or numbering them or something...it looks like you eat like three meals from the way you listed it. :cool:

Spiderman
02-08-2002, 10:50 AM
Go about it like this... You weigh 154, so try to get in around 350 g carbs a day and about 225 g protein a day. Keep your fat intake moderate...around 40-60 grams. Limit that fruit intake except in your post-workout meal and replace it with complex carbs such as brown rice, oatmeal or somethin whole grain.

As for muscle gains..well it won't be that noticeable. If you lift hard and eat correctly and get enough sleep you'll put on weight. Don't worry about that. Muscle lbs per week? Don't know...everyone is different bro. As far as supps go, If you need'em then get'em. A good mass gainer is N-Large2 by Prolab. Get a 10lb bucket of it here... http://www.dpsnutrition.com Hope this helps ya out a little. ;)