PDA

View Full Version : Composing a mostly liquid diet

Jinkies
11-08-2006, 05:32 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=75423

Im concidering modeling a diet around this, adding some food in but mainly my comsumption for 10 weeks would be nitrean. Im going to chart down everything and try to get around 2800 calories a day. Im mostly worried about the rebound and putting weight back on, most people have difficulties adjusting afterwords.

How would it effect my energy levels and the weights id be pumping in the lift. I plan on eating some meats probably post workout everyday or maybe adding some carbs in pre workout but mainly my calories are going to be comming off a protein shake. Ill be consuming some with milk, others with water as snacks. The thread above seemed to have amazing results but thats not in the norm.

Slim Schaedle
11-08-2006, 07:29 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=75423

Im concidering modeling a diet around this, adding some food in but mainly my comsumption for 10 weeks would be nitrean. Im going to chart down everything and try to get around 2800 calories a day. Im mostly worried about the rebound and putting weight back on, most people have difficulties adjusting afterwords.

How would it effect my energy levels and the weights id be pumping in the lift. I plan on eating some meats probably post workout everyday or maybe adding some carbs in pre workout but mainly my calories are going to be comming off a protein shake. Ill be consuming some with milk, others with water as snacks. The thread above seemed to have amazing results but thats not in the norm.
2800 cals from mainly liquid without any type of appetite suppression supplements would leave me starving.

Why the liquid?

Jinkies
11-08-2006, 09:46 PM
Reason I think liquid would be good it its easier on me, I don't have the time in the day for a good diet with school and all and I can drink the shake within 20 seconds and get my meal in. I was concidering eating a good breakfast mostly egg whites and throughout the day consuming liquid, and then after workout id eat a good meaty meal to feed my muscles then finish off with a milk protein shake. Im not going to rush into it, im going to get all the facts I can and get me a good fatburning supplement to help curve my appetite; I don't plan on staying on the liquid diet for too long I just wanna see what it has to offer and it simple. Rebounding is going to be a scare for me, Id hate to end up in a worse position then I started