PDA

View Full Version : received my order: question/comment

feardaram
11-13-2006, 10:46 AM
i received my fat loss stack last week (thanks for the extra multi-plus in place of the creatine!).

question:

i began my regiment yesterday, and took 4 capsules of thermocin (along with the 8 ETS and 3 multi-plus). who knows if it is a placebo effect, but i do feel a bit more 'amped up', but am not experiencing any sort of discomfort or negative side effects thus far. im not really sure how i should feel, if anything at all, since ive never used an energy supp (nor do i drink coffee/smoke/drink energy drinks/etc). at what point am i good to go with taking the full 6 capsules per day of thermocin?

comment:

i am in LOVE with the nitrean. it mixes WAY better than anything ive used in the past (mainly ON whey). it is virtually clump free just from using some milk and stiring with a spoon for 10 seconds. i have never used a powder that produced such little clumping with minimal effort. i got the chocolate flavor, and it is very tastey with just a glass of milk (have yet to try water). very impressive fellas.

i will try to provide any info on my experience with the ETS/Thermocin once i have a chance to use it over a period of time. however, i will say that i ran 6 miles (more like slow jog) yesterday, and feel waaaay better today than i normally do the day after my long run for the week.

chris mason
11-13-2006, 06:33 PM
i received my fat loss stack last week (thanks for the extra multi-plus in place of the creatine!).

question:

i began my regiment yesterday, and took 4 capsules of thermocin (along with the 8 ETS and 3 multi-plus). who knows if it is a placebo effect, but i do feel a bit more 'amped up', but am not experiencing any sort of discomfort or negative side effects thus far. im not really sure how i should feel, if anything at all, since ive never used an energy supp (nor do i drink coffee/smoke/drink energy drinks/etc). at what point am i good to go with taking the full 6 capsules per day of thermocin?

comment:

i am in LOVE with the nitrean. it mixes WAY better than anything ive used in the past (mainly ON whey). it is virtually clump free just from using some milk and stiring with a spoon for 10 seconds. i have never used a powder that produced such little clumping with minimal effort. i got the chocolate flavor, and it is very tastey with just a glass of milk (have yet to try water). very impressive fellas.

i will try to provide any info on my experience with the ETS/Thermocin once i have a chance to use it over a period of time. however, i will say that i ran 6 miles (more like slow jog) yesterday, and feel waaaay better today than i normally do the day after my long run for the week.

First, you are welcome!

Second, thanks for the compliments!

Third, if you feel like you are tolerating the stimulants in Thermocin well you can graduate to the full serving of 3 capsules twice per day right away.

Chris

feardaram
11-14-2006, 08:47 PM
another question........

i read in another thread that you recommend taking all 3 multi-pluses in one sitting, and that is what i have been doing (in the morning before i leave for work). my wife commented that i would be better off spreading them throughout the day, because she learned in nutrition class (she wasnt a nutrition major or anything lol) that the body can only absorb so much of a vitamin/mineral at one time, and the rest goes to waste. of course, she didnt have a clue about what that threshold might be lol. later in the day, after using the bathroom, i commented that my pee looked like lemon-lime gatorade (i drink a ton of water and had been peeing clear all day long, i wasnt dehydrated), and she said that was because i was peeing the unabsorbed part of the multiplus out lol.

so......... is there any truth to her claims? i would assume not, but i just want to make sure im getting the most benefit from your product!

chris mason
11-15-2006, 05:32 AM
another question........

i read in another thread that you recommend taking all 3 multi-pluses in one sitting, and that is what i have been doing (in the morning before i leave for work). my wife commented that i would be better off spreading them throughout the day, because she learned in nutrition class (she wasnt a nutrition major or anything lol) that the body can only absorb so much of a vitamin/mineral at one time, and the rest goes to waste. of course, she didnt have a clue about what that threshold might be lol. later in the day, after using the bathroom, i commented that my pee looked like lemon-lime gatorade (i drink a ton of water and had been peeing clear all day long, i wasnt dehydrated), and she said that was because i was peeing the unabsorbed part of the multiplus out lol.

so......... is there any truth to her claims? i would assume not, but i just want to make sure im getting the most benefit from your product!

Your wife is more or less correct. It would not be detrimental to spread out the dose, that much is sure. As to how much can be absorbed at a given time that will vary individually and for the individual it can vary depending on many variables. To make a long story short I would take your wife's advice and spread it out.