PDA

View Full Version : im gaining!!

jalal90
11-14-2006, 08:20 AM
right like 6 months ago i posted on this site how i hated my body etc etc lol well i went away did some reading, rested over the summer holidays and started at my college gym at the induction i weighed 160lbs i worked using WBB1 for 6 weeks and was up to 170lbs then i had a 2 week rest, and then back to the gym 3 tyms a week, now im at 175lbs 6'2" im 16 btw.iv gained alot of strength not so much muscle mass but slowly but surely! so 2 months of hard working out and finnally seeing gd gains. i took a pic of back in june and now, it shows SOME gains not bad for 2 months i guess?

154lbs (god that was baddd lol)

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/166/dsc014866xrts9.jpg

175lbs

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8973/edittk0.jpg

i am ofcourse going to keep bulking untill i post i there and im told to cut lol but i think thats ALONG way away haha o well i guess a little gain is better then nothing?

my cal intake is about 3500+ and protein is 120grams, it seems like all iv gained is fat but i can up the weight on alot of my exercises so it cant be and i feel much stronger etc...ill post agian in a few months but any half gd comment would be apprieciated right now thanks

Davidelmo
11-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Not bad.. keep it up. Maybe increase your protein intake a bit. 120g is pretty low, especially when you're eating 3500 - a lot of those calories must be from fat and carbs.

jalal90
11-14-2006, 12:57 PM
probably, but does that matter, im going to cut at the end and i dont mind how ever long it takes, but surely i cant have just gained fat? b/c im alot stronger then before my stats are:
bench:190lbs
db curls:45lbs
deads: 250lbs
squats: 200lbs

the deads and squats are light becuase im taking it easy i put it up 10lbs everytime i go to the gym now, to ease into it. not many comments so im not going that well i assume! :(

Altephor
11-14-2006, 12:59 PM
You're in college at 16?

Or you use the local college gym?

SaVvY
11-14-2006, 02:45 PM
probably, but does that matter, im going to cut at the end and i dont mind how ever long it takes, but surely i cant have just gained fat? b/c im alot stronger then before my stats are:
bench:190lbs
db curls:45lbs
deads: 250lbs
squats: 200lbs

the deads and squats are light becuase im taking it easy i put it up 10lbs everytime i go to the gym now, to ease into it. not many comments so im not going that well i assume! :(
never ASSume anything, its a bad road to take

you dont look like your at all fat anyways, but you have obviously not just gained fat, you have gained strength - eat loads an keep hitting those pr's, you'll end up reaching your goals if you do!

jalal90
11-14-2006, 03:10 PM
im in college but here in england dat isnt like in america! ur thinkin uni noo 12th n 13th is college here n then after tht its uni, and im not assuming just wondering iv gained alot of strength so cant be fat! and after a pump im like 20 times bigger then not pumped though? and i guess ill just keep going what are pr's? thanks

jalal90
11-14-2006, 03:15 PM
and you see i eat anything now and try and eat ALOT of protein and cals, iv gained weight but because iv gained alot of strength i assumed it was muscle too and when i come out of the gym i look good but then when i get home it just looks like fat! so i dont know maybe the gym isnt for me!?!?! :(

McIrish
11-15-2006, 08:21 AM
1) You've definitely put on some muscle.
2) The gym definitely IS for you if you want to put on some more muscle.
3) Don't get yourself discouraged, you're making great progress!
4) Get back in there and lift/eat/rest!

Beast
11-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Careful with the bulk, because it can make those nips look even bigger. Try to keep the bodyfat in check.

jalal90
11-15-2006, 11:41 AM
yeah those flipping nips lol they are better now though then before, i think they are something that will go away with age, eitherway ill watch out on the fat then i guess, its just i was told to eat anything and everything lol so i did, and gained 20lbs, some muscle some fat, just keep eating,workingout,sleeping and see what happens in another 2,3 months then review progress i guess? im not discouraged just disappointed lol ! thats all

bhsf2006
11-15-2006, 01:23 PM
You definitly look better, good job! I dont think you've put on much fat at all, I think you actually look more defined then before because of the muscle gain.