PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter Finale

Jody Poff
11-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Did anyone watch the ultimate fighter finale.What do u think about the Chris Lytle - Matt Serra fight.Do you feel it was a good decision, or should it have went another way?

Cirino83
11-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Did anyone watch the ultimate fighter finale.What do u think about the Chris Lytle - Matt Serra fight.Do you feel it was a good decision, or should it have went another way?

Chris Lytle got screwed..He is the better fighter and in that fight showed it in every aspect. Dana White probably figured that Serra would be better for the UFC so gave him the contract...actually I have no idea why Serra won..he's no where as good as Lytle.

VDubb
11-14-2006, 02:18 PM
I thought it should've gone to Lytle, but that could be because I wanted him to win from the get-go. It seemed like Lytle controlled the fight. Serra couldn't take him down.

Serra also started rubbing me the wrong way leading up to the fight. He seemed to get cocky - the main thing he hated about Matt Hughes.

Either way, neither of these 2 stands a chance against GSP or Hughes.

Cirino83
11-14-2006, 02:25 PM
I thought it should've gone to Lytle, but that could be because I wanted him to win from the get-go. It seemed like Lytle controlled the fight. Serra couldn't take him down.

Serra also started rubbing me the wrong way leading up to the fight. He seemed to get cocky - the main thing he hated about Matt Hughes.

Either way, neither of these 2 stands a chance against GSP or Hughes.

Very true.

Reala
11-14-2006, 03:19 PM
I think it will go to GSP on Saturday... and Sera beating GSP will be near impossible :P Sera beating Matt Hughes is more likely... but still very, very unlikely. I think Sera if he takes Hughes will have problem getting leverage to slam him or take him down, because Sera is such a small guy.

Jody Poff
11-15-2006, 06:18 AM
My opinion i think it should have been a draw,and went to an extra round.I dont feel either did enough to decide a winner in a fight that important.They both had a takedown and the rest of the time were stalemated.But if there had to be a winner i feel it should have went to Chris, Because he took Serra out of his game,and nuetralized everything Matt offered.

VDubb
11-15-2006, 09:10 AM
My opinion i think it should have been a draw,and went to an extra round.I dont feel either did enough to decide a winner in a fight that important.They both had a takedown and the rest of the time were stalemated.But if there had to be a winner i feel it should have went to Chris, Because he took Serra out of his game,and nuetralized everything Matt offered.

Good take.......I was shocked that they reached a decision after those 3 putrid rounds......

KingJustin
11-15-2006, 09:48 AM
They had to have some kind of decision ... None of the rounds could possibly have been 10-8 rounds.

I thought it was essentially an even fight. Serra won round 3, Lytle won round 1. Nothing at all happened in round 2. It was kind of just a ****ty fight to be honest. I definitely didn't feel like Lytle "dominated," he didn't do any damage a all. Serra seemed to press the action a little more..