PDA

View Full Version : Fat Loss or Max Mass

eazy_e_6901
11-14-2006, 04:59 PM
I am obviously new to this board although I have been visiting it for about a month now. I am 5' 9" 194. About 25% bf. My goal is to be big and solid, even if I don't look completely ripped. I just want to look like I have more muscle than fat for a change. I have been lifting for about 4 months with decent results. I have previously only used On's whey powders. As I have read on this site numerous times, lifting is going to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. I recently cut back on my cardio because I felt it was slowing my muscle development. My question is this: With my goal of losing fat but gaining an equal amount of lean mass, should I try using the Fat Loss stack or the Mass stack. If I use the opticen will I still lose my fat while gaining muscle? Can I just add thermocin to the Mass stack to help burn more fat? I plan to order one of these by the end of the week so any input would be really helpful.

chris mason
11-14-2006, 05:39 PM
I think the Fat Loss stack is the best for your needs.

Chris

eazy_e_6901
11-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Thanks. I figured if anyone could answer that question it would be you. I am sure I will have more questions in the future that you will be able to help me with. thanks

Eli

chris mason
11-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Thanks. I figured if anyone could answer that question it would be you. I am sure I will have more questions in the future that you will be able to help me with. thanks

Eli

You're welcome!

Chris