PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Nitrean in a shaker?

piff
11-14-2006, 09:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone can comment on how Nitrean mixes in a shaker. I want to bring Nitrean to class in a Nalgene bottle and it would be more conveinent for me to just shake it up in the bottle rather than put it in the blender and pour into the bottle.

I know the obvious reponse is 'try it and see' but I was hoping someone already had some experience with this. Thanks

bradatlsu
11-14-2006, 09:27 PM
It'll definitely mix in a shaker. It takes much less violent agitation to get it to a fully mixed state. You're good, no worries.

chris mason
11-15-2006, 05:27 AM
Yes, Nitrean mixes very easily especially when compared to other protein products.

Cirino83
11-15-2006, 09:50 AM
This is all I use to mix my Nitrean. Just add 10 oz of whole milk...1.5 scoops of Nitrean and shake violently..unless of course you add fruits or other things. Milk and Nitrean - tastes like chocolate chip frappe....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.gnc.com/product/largeImage.jsp?LargeImageURL=http%3A//GNC.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-2331909dt.jpg

Relentless
11-15-2006, 12:10 PM
I mix mine in a Nalgene.

I'd recommend putting the powder in the bottle and not adding water until you're ready to shake & drink, though...

Levantar
11-15-2006, 04:37 PM
I mix mine in a Nalgene.

I'd recommend putting the powder in the bottle and not adding water until you're ready to shake & drink, though...
Why is that? I thought I heard once that pre mixing your protein shakes some how makes them less efficient absorbing into your body? Maybe that was creatine? Any thoughts on that issue? Or do you say that for mixing and clumping reasons only...Thanks

piff
11-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks for all the responses guys. I'll be nice to be able to sip on some delicious Nitrean during class:thumbup:

imageD
11-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes, Nitrean mixes wonderfully, I do it all the time before class in my bottle.

TTT
11-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Why is that? I thought I heard once that pre mixing your protein shakes some how makes them less efficient absorbing into your body? Maybe that was creatine? Any thoughts on that issue? Or do you say that for mixing and clumping reasons only...Thanks
It's so you don't get sick if you leave it in your car in the summer for 4 hours :)

ericg
11-16-2006, 05:53 AM
Nitrean mixes great with just a spoon, so using a shaker it will be perfect. Sometimes I just use a glass and a spoon and there isnt much difference when i shake the contents in my nalgene, so it mixes very well.