jft9120
11-15-2006, 09:05 PM
edit: nvm wrong area my bad

jft9120
11-16-2006, 03:09 PM
no one? dah lol

jft9120
11-16-2006, 06:10 PM
102 views and nothing? can i atleast get a body fat guess?

dw06wu
11-16-2006, 09:30 PM
This board is really more for pics and critiquing etc, people browsing here are doing exactly that - looking more for some quick pics than to post a big reply.

You have a much lesser chance of someone reading your full post and responding with helpful info than you would in say the diet/nutrition or bb forum. Also, you asked a creatine question which has been answered about a billion times in the supplement section. If you use the search (if it's working) you will find a ton of threads with all the information on creatine you could ever dream about.

Bodyfat looks like upper twenties, but that number is pretty unimportant for you right now. You need to get your diet and training in order before you worry about that. Head on over to those other forums I mentioned and use the search to get info quicker than waiting for someone to respond. That should keep you busy for at least a couple weeks.

edit-
Also, not to discourage you, but your diet looks pretty bad. The nature valley thing probably is chock full of high fructose corn syrup, so they aren't really doing anything for you. Breakfast and lunch look decent, I guess, but without daily calories and nutrient macros we can't really help you. To get a handle on your diet you need to start counting the calories and macros of the foods you eat and recording them somewhere. I like fitday: http://www.fitday.com/ . There are several articles on as many topics in your query written by Marianne aka 'Built'. You should certainly read everything she has to say and after that if you still have questions for her, you can PM or follow her threads to ask questions.

jft9120
11-16-2006, 09:42 PM
ok thakns