PDA

View Full Version : Eating more than even bulking regime

Trev
11-16-2006, 09:25 PM
So im currently on a bulk. Just started a few days ago and figured i need about 3500 cals a day to gain weight (using fitday). In the beginning it was hard, but now that ive found better ways to mix foods and shakes etc i hit it pretty easy. My question is im starting to actually feel hungry afer already hitting 3500 cals a day? Can i bump it up if im actually hungry? Btw stats from last week were 6'2", 163 lbs, 10% bodyfat. Thanks :hump:

Holto
11-16-2006, 09:36 PM
You can bump up cals. Do it in small increments to be safe. About 200-300 calories per week.

BTW, good job :thumbup:

Anytime someone is getting hungry on a bulk I have to think they are hitting the gym hard and eating when they need to eat.

Trev
11-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks =) Yeh im sore everywhere right now, so I seem to be doing good in the gym, and eating good quality calories, and wanting to eat even more lol.

11-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks =) Yeh im sore everywhere right now, so I seem to be doing good in the gym, and eating good quality calories, and wanting to eat even more lol.

hell yea eat more!!!!!

pete223
11-16-2006, 11:33 PM

Mad props for the progress!! I have so much trouble eating a lot of meals. Any suggestions? This past summer(when i had nothing else to do) I would just force the food down every 2 hours; but now that I'm busier it's so hard to eat constantly. I'm also the type of person who can easily skip meals and i just get tired and even less hungry.

Trev
11-16-2006, 11:54 PM
I just eat a good solid breakfast (eggs and perhaps some bologna), about a cup or two of milk with a scoop of whey, and maybe half a cup of cottage chesse. Then throughout the day whenever im thinking about it or even when im not i try to think of something i can eat. Usually afer breakfast i try to make a big shake (ice cream, milk, oats, a banana, peanut butter), and then after that maybe a few peanut butter samiches, more milk and then chicken breast and rice =) I just try to make sure im eating something big every few hours with maybe some cheese or something inbetween. When all else fails I just make a shake and drink milk!

RedSpikeyThing
11-17-2006, 09:39 AM
Mad props for the progress!! I have so much trouble eating a lot of meals. Any suggestions? This past summer(when i had nothing else to do) I would just force the food down every 2 hours; but now that I'm busier it's so hard to eat constantly. I'm also the type of person who can easily skip meals and i just get tired and even less hungry.

Nuts and seeds. I've been eating so many peanuts it's ridiculous. They're cheap too. Lately I've been eating 1/3 cup peanuts, 1/3 cup sunflower seeds (hulled) and 1/3 cup raisins. Almonds are awsome too, but they are much more expensive.

Trev
11-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeh I went to go buy almonds the other day ( i dont even like me but id eat em cause there good for you) and there so much more expensive than peanuts, which i actually like lol.