PDA

View Full Version : 3 week difference, cycle of steak 6"4 240

christianBBer
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I did a 3 week cycle of steak, hahha, I ate 32lbs of steak within those 3 weeks. I also entered my own weight gainer that I made, so I ate about lb of steak a dya with 6 bowls of oatmeal.

Stumprrp
11-18-2006, 03:14 PM
lmao dude awesome your bigger

Davidelmo
11-18-2006, 03:16 PM
You're closer to the camera.. impossible to see any difference at all.

Jordanbcool
11-18-2006, 04:04 PM
You didnt get any bigger.

Nice camera angle

Beast
11-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Bicep looks bigger to me, despite the closer shot.

deeder
11-18-2006, 05:27 PM
You're closer to the cam and your arm is further forward bring out the front delt. Hard to tell if you've made any gains. Doesn't look like it to me.

32lbs of steak wouldn't be that much if you were a lion now would it?

Invain
11-18-2006, 05:35 PM

Haha.

sharkall2003
11-19-2006, 06:39 AM
You're closer to the cam and your arm is further forward bring out the front delt. Hard to tell if you've made any gains. Doesn't look like it to me.

Or a Shark. Hahahaha.

So you ate 1.5 lbs worth the steak a day. No offense, but that's not all that much. In raw weight I eat a hell of a lot more food than that in two weeks and so do a lot of the other members.

Keep on eating that steak though. It's good for you!

ArchAngel777
11-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Or a Shark. Hahahaha.

So you ate 1.5 lbs worth the steak a day. No offense, but that's not all that much. In raw weight I eat a hell of a lot more food than that in two weeks and so do a lot of the other members.

Keep on eating that steak though. It's good for you!

I agree. 1.5 pounds of steak, or meat in general is no big deal. Also am glad that your flame post [Edited because of confustion: I am referring to ChrisitanBBers flame post that called DavidElmo a jack ass] was removed by either the mods, or by you after thinking about who you represent...

I eat at least 1 pound of meat per day on my cut... When I am not? In one meal I used to eat that much. But hey, keep at it and bulk away bud. You can get bigger and you will, but 3 weeks is not enough time to really notice much at all.

Roddy
11-19-2006, 10:45 PM
lol, your way closer to the camera.

sharkall2003
11-19-2006, 10:51 PM
I agree. 1.5 pounds of steak, or meat in general is no big deal. Also am glad that your flame post was removed by either the mods, or by you after thinking about who you represent...

I eat at least 1 pound of meat per day on my cut... When I am not? In one meal I used to eat that much. But hey, keep at it and bulk away bud. You can get bigger and you will, but 3 weeks is not enough time to really notice much at all.

I don't know what flame I had on there. I never had the intentions of flaming anyone. But, sorry if I did.

11-19-2006, 10:53 PM
yea i'd say up the protein as well i ate 26 oz a day on my cut and im a girl- keep eating and GROWING!!!!

deeder
11-20-2006, 12:43 AM
1.5lbs a day is 1723 calories, 101g fat, 0g carb, and 189g protein on fitday... Not bad for supper.

What was the rest of your diet like? How many cals a day are you consuming?

I don't think anyone means to shut you down... There might very well be a noticeable difference, but it is difficult to judge progress when the pictures are not taken from the same distance and the pose is slightly different. It's alot easier to do with full body pictures.

ArchAngel777
11-20-2006, 12:53 PM
I don't know what flame I had on there. I never had the intentions of flaming anyone. But, sorry if I did.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. You did not flame anyone, it was ChristianBBer who did. I think he called David Elmo a jack ass... It was the third post in the thread. Either a mod removed it, or he had the sense to remove it. However, an apoligy would have been far better from him.

Hey, sorry for not making my post clear, you did nothing wrong.

Davidelmo
11-21-2006, 02:45 AM
Look at the controversy I've caused.

I'll justify myself:
I dont see any difference because the two photos are small, not a very good pose, and you are closer to the camera in the second shot.

Also there are three weeks between the pics. Even if you gained 1lb pure LBM per week I doubt you'd notice a 3lb difference distributed evenly over your whole body. 3 month or 6 month progress would be fine, but I dont see the point in a 3 week comparison.

Jordanbcool
11-21-2006, 07:36 AM
I eat 2lbs of steak for dinner.

deeder
11-21-2006, 03:34 PM
I eat 2lbs of steak for dinner.

I aim for 2.2lbs... It's really scientific :read: :thumbup: