PDA

View Full Version : on the run BULKING ideas

kanute
11-20-2006, 06:23 AM
I have a guy friend who wants to gain weight and he tends to have a hard time doing so. He is about 5'7 and 135lbs right now. He tells me that he gets full really easy, and when i asked him how many meals he eats a day he told me two. I told him that he needs to be eating 5 to 6 times a day, and that the reason why he probably feels so full so easily is because the 2 meals that he eats are probably rather large....he needs to eat 5 to 6 smaller to medium size meals. This is where his issue comes in.....he is a teacher and says that he doesn't have time to really eat. I feel as if you can make time if you want. So my question is....what are some ideas that are quicker that he can just get down real quick, but are still helping him towards his goal of gaining weight? I don't think that he should just be eating total crap, because that doesn't benefit you at all...I feel as if he should also be getting some quality bulking foods too. can anyone help

ShockBoxer
11-20-2006, 06:58 AM
Peanuts (or cashews or any other nut really). 800+ calories for a measuring cup full. Dump in a baggie and munch between classes/at lunch/whenever. boom... instant pound a week bulk if he's already eating at maintenance.