PDA

View Full Version : I wanna get jacked

joshgraham22
11-20-2006, 02:02 PM
I want to get jacked really bad, i have a really high metabolism and i know to get jacked you need to eat a lot, so i do. Yet sometimes I'm not in the right place to be ablel to feed my musses. Does anyone have any advice on ways to slow my metabolism or what foods i could eat to feed my mussels the best?

Mik
11-20-2006, 02:06 PM
http://www.atlargenutrition.com/gainingmass.php

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=69605

Here's a good start. Try the SEARCH function.

ancom41
11-20-2006, 02:07 PM
:bang:

bics56
11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Welcome...to get "jacked" I would read through here and look at a few routines that are recommended and the thread what a bodybuilder eats. Figure to bulk eat 25 calories for every pound you weigh is a good starting point. Good luck

superjew18
11-20-2006, 02:08 PM
how much is "alot" for you?

complex carbs and proteins hsould be a staple for you. eating things like sugars wont feed your muscles of an extended period. i personally eat 2-3pbj's if i know it will be a while before i can eat again...i do pbj's with a 2:1 pb to j ratio, so i get 48g protein and 180g carbs (both of those numbers ar for 3 pbj's).

if your in a pinch though just eat anything you can....even eating unhealthily in a pinch is better than starving your muscles

betastas
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Does anyone have any advice on ways to slow my metabolism or what foods i could eat to feed my mussels the best?

http://www.ansp.org/~thomas/Sabine/Sabine%20Mussels.jpg

Muscles perhaps?

Mik
11-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Rofl!!!!!

deeder
11-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Aight homie, wut chu gots ta do is roll up into da hood wearing a KKK outfit.

That is the easiest and quickest way to get jacked. Although, you'll probably get shot or stabbed in the process.

superjew18
11-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Aight homie, wut chu gots ta do is roll up into da hood wearing a KKK outfit.

That is the easiest and quickest way to get jacked. Although, you'll probably get shot or stabbed in the process.
haha, your referring to getting "jacked up"...i believe this kid is just looking to get jacked....of course, that would also be a good way to get shredded..or even ripped.

-Superman-
11-20-2006, 03:19 PM
I want to get jacked really bad, i have a really high metabolism and i know to get jacked you need to eat a lot, so i do. Yet sometimes I'm not in the right place to be ablel to feed my musses. Does anyone have any advice on ways to slow my metabolism or what foods i could eat to feed my mussels the best?

This is the funniest post since the last little kid a couple of weeks ago posted. Hey ancom41, you know the one I am talking about. He had 1 leg longer than the other and tried to use a red dumbbell to bench. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

:zipit: :zipit: :zipit:

bodybuilderam
11-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Welcome...to get "jacked" I would read through here and look at a few routines that are recommended and the thread what a bodybuilder eats. Figure to bulk eat 25 calories for every pound you weigh is a good starting point. Good luck

That can't be right. That's 3175 calories for me. I didn't think I had to eat that much.

Howard 9
11-20-2006, 03:59 PM
That can't be right. That's 3175 calories for me. I didn't think I had to eat that much.
lol 3,000 cals is not much at all.

bodybuilderam
11-20-2006, 04:14 PM
I wanna get jacked too, but until I can find someone else to do it for me I'll just have to do it myself :D

ancom41
11-20-2006, 04:28 PM
^
try any inner-city street corner at 3am+.

This is the funniest post since the last little kid a couple of weeks ago posted. Hey ancom41, you know the one I am talking about. He had 1 leg longer than the other and tried to use a red dumbbell to bench. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.

Actually.. I can beat that.. last week... I had a kid approach me in the gym and ask me which db was for the right hand and which one went in the left. I told him the right handed DB is slightly larger. It made me want to cry :D

superjew18
11-20-2006, 06:33 PM
haha, are you serious?? im pretty sure i wouldnt even have been able to answer ...ida been laughing to hard.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-20-2006, 08:45 PM
Actually.. I can beat that.. last week... I had a kid approach me in the gym and ask me which db was for the right hand and which one went in the left. I told him the right handed DB is slightly larger. It made me want to cry :D:zipit:

I think you should've just answered him honestly. Common sense isn't so common, it seems.

Mik
11-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Actually.. I can beat that.. last week... I had a kid approach me in the gym and ask me which db was for the right hand and which one went in the left. I told him the right handed DB is slightly larger. It made me want to cry :D

ancom, that is absolutely terrible advice! Before giving him advice you should have asked if he was left handed which, as everyone will tell you, changes everything. :)

EvanH
11-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Figure to bulk eat 25 calories for every pound you weigh is a good starting point. Good luck

That would mean I would need over 5000 a day. I am bulking on 3500-3800 a day -_-

bics56
11-21-2006, 08:25 AM
That would mean I would need over 5000 a day. I am bulking on 3500-3800 a day -_-.

Everyone is different...are you gaining weight/size? if so then keep with what you are doing...but on average if you weigh 200 lbs 5K calories is about right

falcon123
11-21-2006, 10:57 AM

Everyone is different...are you gaining weight/size? if so then keep with what you are doing...but on average if you weigh 200 lbs 5K calories is about right

Yes, but most of your gain will be fat - no? If you're 'natural', I don't think you can eat that much.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Everyone is different...are you gaining weight/size? if so then keep with what you are doing...but on average if you weigh 200 lbs 5K calories is about rightYou contradicted the beginning of your statement with the second statement. Everyone is different. 5K isn't "about right" since everyone is different.

Yes, but most of your gain will be fat - no? If you're 'natural', I don't think you can eat that much.No, most of it won't be fat. Not if you're slowly increasing your cals. And fat does come along for the ride no matter what approach you take, because you need to eat excess calories to put on decent LBM. The amount of calories has to do with a person's individual needs (amount of desired LBM they want to gain, metabolism, etc...). It has nothing to do with being natural or not.

That would mean I would need over 5000 a day. I am bulking on 3500-3800 a day -_-No, that would not be a good starting point. If the calories you are currently consuming are working, keep with it. Only when you stop seeing gains with that amount should you up them (by a few hundred calories at a time, not a 1,200-1,500 calorie jump).