PDA

View Full Version : Nitor - when will it be out? I want details

HobbesAB
11-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Nitor sounds too good to be true. when will it be out? I'm planning another order in 2 weeks so more info on the release date would be appreciated.

also, how does it stack up to Thermocin and the original Thermocin?

thanks.

Adam

HobbesAB
11-20-2006, 04:15 PM
i know that original/current thermocin had/has stimulants but 7-keto isn't a stimulant. So how does Nitor stack up against EC or current non-E thermogenics? can you stack ECA with Nitor? how dangerous would that be?

HobbesAB
11-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I found some info on 7-keto. I love Google. Anyway, it answered my questions. Now, I'm just waiting on the release date. :)

WBBIRL
11-20-2006, 05:51 PM
I really hope this product will live up to the hype, those are mighty big shoes to fill for a legal easy to get drug. I don't even know of any illegal drugs that do what this product claims it will do.

chris mason
11-21-2006, 06:30 AM
Ok, one thing at a time. The product should be out within the next 2-3 weeks.

Next, I assume the claim you are referring to is the "3X greater weight loss..", correct? That is a lab proven claim for 7-Keto (TM). In the study the 7-Keto TM group lost 3X more weight than the control group which was on a restricted calorie diet and exercising in the same fashion. We added the "or more" to it because Nitor has 3 other proven (in humans) fat loss agents. In fact, we fimly believe that Nitor contains the most powerful combination of fat loss agents (in form and dose) ever included in such a product which has been offered to the general public. There are other products with similar ingredients but none with the same combination in the same doses.

Chris

Hockey66
11-23-2006, 07:54 PM
How do Nitor's stimulant effects (not fat loss) compare to that of pure EC, or Thermocin? I love the buzz before the gym.

Stumprrp
11-25-2006, 06:11 PM
i would also like to know the side effects with a normal dosage, if this stuff is good and i can sneek it past my mom (lol) i can bulk for a little longer.

chris mason
11-25-2006, 07:10 PM
How do Nitor's stimulant effects (not fat loss) compare to that of pure EC, or Thermocin? I love the buzz before the gym.

Here is what the owner of FortifiedIron.com had to say about the stimulating effects of Nitor. He was given a trial sample of the product:
I was recently given the opportunity to try AtLarge Nutrition's new fat burner, Nitor. I always love to try new things, so I jumped at this opportunity. I spoke with Chris Mason about the recommended dose and I was instructed to take 3 caps in the morning and 3 more a few hours later.

I've used a lot of stimulants in the past, and I have a pretty good tolerance for them. Most stimulants only affect me for 3-4 hours. Chris had stated that this new product should get you cranked for the entire day. I was skeptical to say the least. I took my first serving at 10 in the morning and by 11AM I felt like I was on top of the world! It was a different feeling than regular stimulants give me. I didn't feel jittery, I didn't feel anxious, I just felt like I could do anything! At 2PM I took the second serving and by 3PM I was amazed! I was incredibly energetic and ambitious. I got a solid 2 days worth of work done at my job in a matter of hours. Another benefit is that I was highly focused. My mind wasn't jumping around; I could concentrate and completely focus on the task at hand.

So far I'd been energetic since 11 and the time now closing in on 7:30PM. It was time for my workout. Now, usually I'll drink an energy drink or something to get me going, but I had no need for one tonight. This product still had me insanely energetic! I blew through my workout, and had an abundance of energy left over. So much so that I actually went running for 35 minutes to try to tire myself out. No luck! Even after running, I just wanted to keep on doing stuff. This was ridiculous! It was 11PM and I felt like I had just woken up. The effects of the product finally wore off around 1AM. I took my nightly dose of ETS, and went to bed.

The next morning I decided to make sure that the other day wasn't just some fluke. I took 3 pills and set off to class. On this particular day I had 11 hours of classes. Needless to say, as expected, I was highly alert and energetic and much more focused than usual thanks to this product. I was actually able to pay attention for the entire duration of the classes and not zone-out or day-dream.

This product is different than your standard energy pill. This product gives me the ability to take my training to a new level (and recover completely thanks to ETS and Opticen) and keeps me focused when I need to be.

I've been sitting here trying to think of a negative for this product, and I can't. There is no 'crashing' when the energy dies down and it doesn't cause me to become jittery. It's a nice 'clean' energy that makes you feel like you can take on the world. This product gets my approval as something that I would gladly include in my daily supplement regimen. Thank you AtLarge for giving me the chance to try your new supplement!

Jason Nolan
Owner of FortifiedIron.com
Competitive Powerlifter

chris mason
11-25-2006, 07:13 PM
i would also like to know the side effects with a normal dosage, if this stuff is good and i can sneek it past my mom (lol) i can bulk for a little longer.

At full dose the product has a LOT of stimulant. If you are a normal, healthy adult there should be no problem but we will still recommend you start with a light dose and go from there.

At your age I still think it best to just stick with diet and exercise in order to lose weight.

HobbesAB
12-02-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok, we're closing in on 2 weeks. Chris/Daniel, can you give some insight as to the release date? Can we expect the release to be this week or next? I'm holding off on my order until Nitor is released.

Fuzzy
12-03-2006, 04:52 AM
At full dose the product has a LOT of stimulant. If you are a normal, healthy adult there should be no problem but we will still recommend you start with a light dose and go from there.

At your age I still think it best to just stick with diet and exercise in order to lose weight.

Hmm... Ive always been a firm beleiver in natural, Id ont even use a single suppliment.

But the rave about Nitor... well, I felt Id do myself no favours If I didnt try it, especially as Im trying to lose 20 lbs in about 10 weeks.

You reall that agaist teens taking it?

chris mason
12-03-2006, 06:26 AM
Ok, we're closing in on 2 weeks. Chris/Daniel, can you give some insight as to the release date? Can we expect the release to be this week or next? I'm holding off on my order until Nitor is released.

The labels are off to be UV coated and will be done next week (not sure what day). Once that is done they will be placed on the bottles and sent to our warehouse. So, it should be not this coming week but most likely the end of the following week.

Chris