PDA

View Full Version : Excessive Hunger??

EasyGino
02-09-2002, 07:47 PM
Ok heres my daily plan that i follow:

Breakfast: 2 slices of whole wheat toast, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 250ML glass of 1% milk, numerous vitamins

Lunch: 2 Cans of tuna, teaspoon of low fat mayo, 2 slices of whole wheat toast

Snack: 1 Can of tuna, or some kind of protein

Dinner: Some kind of meat, a decent portion, salad or vegetables, and rice

Snack: left over meat (chicken, pork whatever) or 1 can of tuna

Now i work out 4-5 days a week and im trying to build some mass while getting ripped. Now i find myself hungry pretty much all the time if im @ home doing nothing. I can supress this hunger pretty good, but sometimes i splurge and have say a slice of bread with peanut butter. is my diet too little for me? (im 6"1, 200lbs, built pretty big)...

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-10-2002, 07:03 AM
you're lifting weights and it's increasing your metabolism.

Also, your choice of carbs are really quite starchy, so they digest quickly and give you the carb cravings and hunger.

I suggest you up calories and substitue or add some better carb sources in there [oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato etc...]

these will digest slower and keep you sustained for longer.

Slim Schaedle
02-10-2002, 08:47 AM
I agree with TCD about the carbs thing. Also, you might want to add an egg(s) or something for breakfast...your choice.

EasyGino
02-10-2002, 09:46 AM
Yeah guys i wanna try and keep my carbs to a bare minimum. My body doesn't accept them well, i used to be 240lbs, i cut down my carb intake (big fan of breads and pasta i am) andi've lost a little over 40lbs.

As for this diet... It does change regularily, sometimes ill have a couple eggs rather then peanutbutter or tuna. I was just giving you guys a rough estimate of what I was eating.