PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean Review

reloaded
11-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Just got my Nitrean in the mail today. For those still doubting, Nitrean's taste is in the upper tier in terms of protein powder (I got vanilla). Very easy on the stomach and super easy to mix with either a spoon or a shaker.

At Large also has great customer support. When my order took a little longer than usual to arrive, I emailed At Large to get tracking information (customs number for overseas shipping). I waited not even a day and I was provided the number to help track my shipping. Thanks At Large!

chris mason
11-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Just got my Nitrean in the mail today. For those still doubting, Nitrean's taste is in the upper tier in terms of protein powder (I got vanilla). Very easy on the stomach and super easy to mix with either a spoon or a shaker.

At Large also has great customer support. When my order took a little longer than usual to arrive, I emailed At Large to get tracking information (customs number for overseas shipping). I waited not even a day and I was provided the number to help track my shipping. Thanks At Large!

Thanks for your opinion and business!

Chris