PDA

View Full Version : How to eat.

C4N
11-22-2006, 05:43 AM
Hi everybody,
Im 17 years old and im liftingweights for 2 monhts. I have some fat and i wanna loose them but also i wanna gain muscle and mass. Most of tge ppl says that i must eat veryyy much for gaining muscle but how can i loose my fat? im 173 cm and 72 kg. If i stop eating carbonhydrate will i loose muscle?. Help me pls thank u.

Clifford Gillmore
11-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Gotta get large at your size, then drop body fat. Eating no carbs is not a good plan.

ready all the stickies.

krboyd7
11-22-2006, 06:34 AM
Hi everybody,
Im 17 years old and im liftingweights for 2 monhts. I have some fat and i wanna loose them but also i wanna gain muscle and mass. Most of tge ppl says that i must eat veryyy much for gaining muscle but how can i loose my fat? im 173 cm and 72 kg. If i stop eating carbonhydrate will i loose muscle?. Help me pls thank u.

It is very very hard to loose fat and build muscle at the same time.You should use a bulk/cut rotation.Bulk up using one of the 3 bulking methods.I prefer a standard bulk method.Then a few months before summer ,cut.
This also depends on how much fat you really have.If you have quite alot i would not bulk up yet.

markdk86
11-22-2006, 06:57 AM
It's winter. Get stronger. I'm running Bill Starrs 5x5 one more tiem before I start to SLOWLY cut before summer. Then I'll bulk before summer so I can enjoy eatting at the bbqs :D.

fitlife
11-22-2006, 07:13 AM
That's a good point there. I am actually doing the opposite. I want to lose the fat first, since gaining mass is not the priority at this point. I am helping the wife lose weight, therefore I can't go into bulking up, but rather help her with her schedule.

jamrock
11-22-2006, 10:50 AM
That's a good point there. I am actually doing the opposite. I want to lose the fat first, since gaining mass is not the priority at this point. I am helping the wife lose weight, therefore I can't go into bulking up, but rather help her with her schedule.

Very admirable, but technically you would be eating the same foods at different portions.

Why would people contact you for advertising costs? Never mind, I don't think I need to know.

Cirino83
11-22-2006, 11:46 AM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=65848

Mik
11-22-2006, 01:25 PM
You should use a bulk/cut rotation.Bulk up using one of the 3 bulking methods.

There are 3 ways to bulk?

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-22-2006, 05:44 PM
It is very very hard to loose fat and build muscle at the same time.You should use a bulk/cut rotation.Bulk up using one of the 3 bulking methods.I prefer a standard bulk method.Then a few months before summer ,cut.
This also depends on how much fat you really have.If you have quite alot i would not bulk up yet.Slow bulk and fast bulk. What's the "third" bulking method? :scratch:

1mmort4l
11-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Slow bulk and fast bulk. What's the "third" bulking method? :scratch:

?? Medium bulk???? :D :D

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
11-23-2006, 06:16 PM
I think of the slow bulk or fast bulk is determined by the amount of time someone wants to put into each. Both slow or fast have many different levels to them. You can choose just how slow or fast you want to do it. I don't see a middleground since the choice is up to the individual.