PDA

View Full Version : (MMA) Koscheck calling out Diego

Power-House
11-25-2006, 10:52 PM
For the MMA fans out there Kos is calling out Diego but I think Diego will take it again.The only thing I dont like is all the cans there tossing Koschecks way.Koscheck has improved his game dramatically an I think they should toss him some good competion now, not Joslin (who lost to Jonathan Goulet[who lost to Josh koscheck])this is getting rediculous its starting to be like boxing with politics

Rusty
11-26-2006, 02:16 PM
I hate sanchez, he's an idiot. Even though I'd rather see Josh win, I think diego would take it.

Silva beat Franklin, GSP beat Hughes, I wanted Monson to win but that fight sucked, and now Tito is going to have his bum handed to him again by Chuck. This has been an awsome few months of UFC!

crazedwombat
11-28-2006, 11:25 AM
wow, josh and diego. josh is an idiot. He's athletic and strong but he doesnt have the stand up or the submission skills. I've not been impressed with koshcheck at all. I AM happy he's not just laying and praying anymore and shows a little more life. Diego, he's a penis, but he's good. He's the only TUF that's worthy of giving a title shot to. I like forest and bisping but diego has proved his skills and is legitimate. I just hate him so much. lol. Anyways, diego would dominate him so thoroughly, josh would have to retire...which isnt a bad thing. otherwise, josh should take a few more years of training in his weak points and he hasnt improved nearly as quickly as Diego. Diegos stand up has gotten good. Bah, it sucks I have to give credit where its due.