PDA

View Full Version : How did you guys do this Thanksgiving?

robthebert
11-26-2006, 08:12 PM
I got down to 217 lbs by Thanksgiving. I told myself that one meal of a feast wouldnt really hurt my cutting; and rightfully so. It wouldnt. However that one feast of a meal turned into a ice cream craving weekend. Lets see, after all my turkey, stuffing, potatoes, sweet yams, and pumkin pie I had ice cream the next day and tonight I had turkey pot pie with left over turkey and some more ice cream. I'm afraid to get on the scale Monday Morning. Hopefully its all out of my system because as of Monday I will just have to suffer till Christmas dinner. I sicken myself for being such a pig... hehehe. Not really but you know what I mean. So can anyone on a cut beat that?

mickyjune26
11-26-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm not on a cut, but I don't like eating like crap. I want to build muscle, not fat.

I walked around NYC on thanksgiving:
Started okay -
8:30: 4 eggs w/cheese and a bowl of oatmeal
10:00: McD's new veggie burger
11:00: Sausage dog with ketschup, mustard, onions
1:00: Hotdog
3:00: Meal replacement bar
5:00: Footlong
7:00: Meal replacment bar
9:00: Cold-stone ice cream
11:00: couple bites of cottage cheese - started to feel sick
- - - noticed I hadn't had water the whole day, on top of all the sodium and fats which had been eaten.

3:00 am next day - started getting sick every 90 minutes. Ate a bad hotdog or something.

I'll never do that again.

PGreezy
11-26-2006, 09:34 PM
bad hotdogs suck. I ate too much pie this thanksgiving, but I did get alot of turkey breast and steak in. Oh yeah and Sweet Potatoes.