PDA

View Full Version : before and after diet pics...its only gonna get better critique welcome bad and good

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 07:58 PM
hey some of you may recognize me from elite i got banned from there months ago for expressing my opinons on dieting and training im very unorthodox in both somewhat. well by the way its my birthday i just turned 21 today yaaaaayyyy!!! so i decided to take some pics im about 10 weeks into my diet or more cant quite remember but ive been strict dieting for the past 3 weeks and really noticing a difference in fat loss.

im natural for life too been training sense i was 14 or15 im now currently 6feet6 240 pounds not shure of bodyfat but i will definitly be ready by the summertime after im done dieting and finally i hope to have a decent bodyfat to strut my buttcheeks at hehehe

i will start out with a before pic of me dont lauff i am flexing but its hard to tell im flexing

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:01 PM
heres an after side shot taken today on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!im f'n 21 finallllllllly but i dont even drink anymore but i will hit the clubs

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:04 PM
i have lost leg size since dieting i dont have before pics of my legs. oh by the way i have no calves its hard as hhhheyyyyyyyl to build them its seems at my height or maybe im just bein a beotch and giving excuses

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:08 PM
ok by popular demand my cheeks (clothed). i dont think anyone wants to see my white ass. my back is defintly lagging as you can tell my arms take over

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:11 PM
hulkster pose i think

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:14 PM
almost got abs

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:18 PM
ok i know im gonna get flamed but heres the finally pussyboy pic of me trien to be cute

EasyGino
02-10-2002, 08:35 PM
Very nice physique man!! What are ur specs? :) and what are you on, o'natural?

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:40 PM
all natural here bro. i think i could be bigger at my age if i knew what i was doing when i was younger. my supplements are gnc pure whey protien, centrum multivitiman, and i a couple days i will be taking glutamine i works great for my dad

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:44 PM
heres another old pic of me flexing my fat

02-10-2002, 08:53 PM
looking deadly bro.. amazing chest.. definately your strongest point.

What are ya benching?

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 08:56 PM
my bench sucks actually i can do 315 3 times, but my curls kick ass i can "cheat curl" with "some swing" on the barbell 185 for one set of 8. its not a total jerking or swinging type curl but its not perfect form either i get looks when i do heavy barbell curls

Bam Bam
02-10-2002, 09:21 PM
hey butcheeks ill tell ya before monstar gets in here you need to do jelking he will tell you all you need to know in time!:p

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-10-2002, 09:25 PM
jelking? is that some new hairspray i need to try? i thought my hair was nice. i beleive that monstar guy was the same guy that banned me from elitefitness

Coleman
02-10-2002, 10:51 PM
Whats jelking? I've heard the term before but never known what it was.

YatesNightBlade
02-11-2002, 07:05 AM
Looking good Bro. keep at it.

Tryska
02-11-2002, 07:06 AM
i think i need to see a better ass pic before i make any comments. (clothed, please)

David
02-11-2002, 07:47 AM
hey Mr. Buttcheeks read my signature.

:D

geoffgc
02-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Looking great.

So, give us the lowdown on your diet, supplements and routine.

I'm in crappier condition than your "before" pic, and I wanna get on the road to your after pic. Just curious after reading everyone elses methods what you eat/lift.

Bullrider Billy
02-11-2002, 09:15 AM
Jelking/jelqing is oiling up your, uh, member, and pulling it like you're milking a cow. The idea is to make it longer permanently.

MonStar1023
02-11-2002, 10:25 AM
LoL Mr.Buttcheeks nah bro you confused me with someone else which isnt hard to do over at Elite. I was a MOD over there but I never banned anyone. All of the people over there though were BAN crazy! If you said something wrong you were banned.. pretty ridiculous. Great physique though bro.

Maki Riddington
02-11-2002, 10:33 AM
Wow, good job!

Herc
02-11-2002, 11:44 AM
Looking good man!

It takes real dedication and hard work to put that kind of mass on a tall frame. Keep up the good work and you're gonna be Huge! :thumbup:

And don't stress about not knowing what you were doing when you were younger, you're in a great place for 21. Hell I didn't figure it out 'till I was 29... scratch that I still haven't figured it out.

:cry:

gino
02-11-2002, 12:25 PM
Good work. Keep learning about nutrition and you'll keep making gains.

Wizard
02-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Great job :thumbup:

Frankster
02-11-2002, 03:53 PM
WHoa you look really great, keep it up

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-11-2002, 05:55 PM
thanks for all the compliments by the way i just ate a whole icecream cake for my birthday the day after my birthday i told my mother not to make me but she did anyways, i didnt want to eat it because i was on a diet so today i looked in the fridge after i got off work and i was like dayumm this looks good as heeeeyyyll. so i ended up eating the whole freakin cake im soooooo full now typing this, it was chocolate cake and butter pecan icecream with gobs of peanutbutter!!!!!I kinda feel all guilty im sooooo full the cake was like 6 inches high 12 inches across so thats a shiiiiiiaaaaat load of calories. so im defintly gonna be fatter tommorrow im goin back to my diet tommorrow.

as for my diet-i eat anywhere from 400-420 grams of protien a day (alot of whey protien powder, 3 cans of tuna, 1 chicken breast, 8 ounces of drainedout groundbeef, 1 can of fish steaks).
As for carbs i eat about 10 handfulls of veggies in stirfry a day and use about 20-30 grams in fat of olive oil or less. my protien powder total in carbs is only about 30 grams TOTAL i take like 10-12 scoops a day each scoop is like 20 grams of protien 3 carbs and 2 fats. i take 15 grams of flax a day and the tuna and fish steaks combined in fat probably have about 15 grams of fat or more combined and right before workout i may have a dab of peanut butter and about 30-50 grams of carbs or more and my hambergur meat i drain all the fat out and just season it and eat it with salsa right before workout i have no post workout carbs i work out at 7-9 go to bed at 12 get up at 7 am

training- i lift 6 to 7 days a week here is what seems odd to alot of people i do fullbody workouts each time for 2 hours, but i do it like this for 3 days i train around50-70 percent of my max like 13-18 reps the on the heavy days i train heavy probably 80-90 percent like 4-6 reps per excersise. i believe this type of training helps your recover very quick from your workouts just dont do all heavy days or you will over train and have joint problems so i go 3 light days and one heavy day and so on, once in a while like today when i ate my whole the whole cake i did not train.

by the way i have tried every type of training u can think of powerlifting routines high intesity routines and some others and ive tried so many diets high fats no carbs high protiens ketogenic diets modern diets high carb diets lowfat diets, everything that i have outlined that i am doing right now seems to work the best so far

for diet again- my totals i beleve are about 420 grams of protien 60-80 grams of fat and carbs all veggies so its verrry minimal so i just combine my protien powder carbs to my pre workout carbs and i get about 80-100 grams of carbs a day. the veggies really help control cravings for foods until today but oh well ill be back on the diet tommorrow. hope this helps ask more questions if you like

Alex.V
02-11-2002, 06:06 PM
The push-up guy from elite! I remember you.

Comments on training aside, VERY nice work my man.

Fart Barker
02-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
my bench sucks actually i can do 315 3 times

I think that's a pretty damn good bench :thumbup:

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-11-2002, 06:27 PM
hey belial suprised you remember me now the total ass from elite eilite fitnes the pushup guy or otherwise known at 21m6feet6natural or something like that lol. i remember you belial i guess i was having too much fun with those people from elite and i got banned i stopped doing the pushups every day and just did "everything" everyday now but more of a scientific approach. good to see you belial. i didnt realize i would get banned from elite for being a smartass here and there i had like the whole elite fitness board pounding on my ass

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-11-2002, 06:31 PM
fartbarker that is a crappy bench considering i did 325 when i was only 17 years old but it seems sinse then everything else just filled out more proportianatly. i saw a highschool kid at the gym the other day kinda chubby short and stocky rep out 405 about 5 times yesterday i dont know if he was jucing or not but i was shocked his arms werent that big at all he was about 240-250 5foot6 with gut.

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-11-2002, 07:09 PM
oh and by the way i do no cardio its seems cardio just destroys too much muscle in my opinon, but i would probably do it if i didnt set up scaffolding im on my feet about 8 or 9 hours a day walking around with steel in my hands climbing and lifting

Herc
02-11-2002, 07:11 PM
Dude! that's a Ton of Protein.

By the way ever hear of a comma?

:D

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-11-2002, 07:17 PM
well i do slam alot of water a day i have actually at one point ate 550 grams of protien over a few weeks but didnt see much if any improvement from 420 grams a day. i used to take 350 grams a day that worked well too but when i upped it more it worked even better, and remember i workout everyday so i need tons of protien, it works for me, i make shure that im always pissing clear so i drink tons of water

Alex.V
02-11-2002, 07:45 PM
Quick question: You really from Chapel Hill, bro? I'm over in Durham (Duke), so that would mean you're right next door.

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-11-2002, 08:39 PM
yep shure am 5 min from franklin street

syntekz
02-12-2002, 06:48 AM
Look'n good.

Look Marshall, he's bigger than Jordan! ;)

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-12-2002, 04:12 PM
i have also just started working deadlifts by the way ive been working deads the past 3 weeks i used to avoid them i was just to much of a beootch to do them but they work great for me. they have built up my upper and lower back great and hamstrings currently i can do 315 for about 14 reps i always try to go higher and higher for my first set then my second set drops to like 6. deadlifts kick ayyyyyssssssss, i just wish i wouldve done them earlier

Tryska
02-12-2002, 06:01 PM
still looking for a clearer ass pic. (clothed)

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-12-2002, 08:00 PM
ok tryska heres a pic of my back and my booty this is a lil clearer. time to go fry up some veggies

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-12-2002, 08:04 PM
this pic is from about 3 weeks or more ago i beleive you can tell i look fatter than in my other pic. amazingly sense i have been dieting my strength has gone slightly up. i will post more pics in a few weeks i will keep you guys updated on my diet or any changes i doubt i will change anything this diet is perfect in my opinion

Tryska
02-13-2002, 05:18 PM
nice rear-view there bud. :thumbup:

i was just messing with ya..but thanks anyway...:D

actually your back in general is pretty ace. great definition.

nejar462
02-13-2002, 07:28 PM
Jesus christ, you absorb a lot of training. Your work is nuts and you lift 7 times a week. Ha, and you're still huge. Damn, thats not just hard training thats got to be some will. I never knew someone could absord that much volume, working, lifting all the time and everything without steroids. Makes me want to rework my own training.

You digest more food than i ever thought a natural person could possibly digest, especially considering must of it is from protein shakes. You train a whole lot harder than anyone I've ever known, or at least, you train a whole lot more. You don't even sleep that much compared to how much you actually train and eat. You seriously don't have problems digesting your food? You don't feel really tired all the time? Your whole life is like training really hard and eating.

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-13-2002, 10:07 PM
you hit the nail on the head my friend i work all day at a tuff job and bust ass in the gym. by the way im usually snaking here and there on tuna cans and protien shakes at work, at lunch i will eat a huge portion of stirfry takes about 10 min to eat and sleep for 50 min (we get an hour lunch break). remember i dont always lift heavy i do alot of moderate to light reps training. i appreciate you noticed my dedication. basically my life is working eating lifting weights reading the bible sometimes it helps me make wise decisions i need to do more though, and chasing women (what a contrast ehhhh?). i get about 6 hours a sleep a night or less and about 40-50 min nap at lunch. i admit i do feel tired alot during the week if i wasnt moving around all of the time i would fall asleep. i sleep long and hard on weekends. im really dedicated to bodybuilding naturally and being the best i can be at it taking my body to the limits, and getting the most out of everyday lift hard and party hard. only one life to live so live it up. i feel as long as you incorporate alot of light days your body recovers much quicker. a guy at work gave me this idea he was locked up in prison for 7 years he did 1000-2000 pushups a day, herschel walker did 1500 pushups a day and 1000 situps. and the guy at work is pretty diesil and hes all natural he doesnt do as much pushups as he used to hes more like mainting his physyyc now.

its really not all that much food bro most of the protien is through powder form because i just cant eat 400 or so grams of protien in meats. 12 handfulls or more of veggies is really not that much. give this diet a try i know it would work, maybe even try my training maybe just an hour a day

Reinier
02-14-2002, 09:56 AM
*doesn`t have the money to eat hundreds of grams of whey every day*

HighlyFanatic
02-14-2002, 11:04 AM
how big are your guns now Mr. Buttcheeks?

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-14-2002, 04:10 PM
to reiner-- whey protien is about as cheap as tuna per gram. if you get it from gnc on supertuesday i did the math its about 35 cents per 20 grams of protien now thats CHEAP!!!!!!!

to highly fanatic- my arms are about 18. they probably look smaller in the picture because i look like im just an average hight im 6ft6

even though i far from having the bodybuilder size im not shure how much bigger i can get naturally, it takes me forever even when bulking to get any more lean muscle. but thats ok but i know that even naturally you can get your bodyfat down to 4percent, thats the main thing really is to get that bodyfat down. i

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-14-2002, 04:28 PM
i can tell alot of you people are flippin out on all the protien im taking, but ive heard of gymnasts and people like that here and in other countries where studies have been done that 1.5 grams per pound of bodwieght in protien to 2.0 grams yeild the best results in muscle mass

nejar462
02-17-2002, 09:53 AM
I might give your training a try, there's just, an insane amount of volume involved, and im kinda sure that you can only take so much. 2 hrs a day, 7 days a week. 14 hrs of training as oppose to my regular 4. The amount of food you take in, i mean, i don't believe you should eat so much whey, (I actually eat more than you protein wise if you don't consider the whey.) U should try a bit more natural food. You might also want to see what happens if you ligthen up the training, lol, at the most I'd think 5 days a week 2 hrs a day would be enough. There are people who're juicing that do less of a workout. You could always try it, no harm if you're really having that much trouble getting stronger.

max_power
02-17-2002, 12:22 PM
You've got a very good chest. If you now work to have a better definition you'll be so good ! The muscolar mass is quite developed.

max_power

Vynod
02-17-2002, 12:56 PM
You look great man!! I want to have a body like you.

big
02-17-2002, 04:48 PM
Look good, nice camera skills, no timer eyy? ;)

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-17-2002, 05:08 PM
thanks everyone for you input, max power- i know i need to work on my defintion my diet is going great right now, i have added a tad bit of dextrose for pre and after workout to help recovery and also glutamine, it seems im holding more water now too but i am stronger. today i went heavy on the shoulders i did front military presses, for the first set i got 225 for 5 reps,but for the next set only got it liked two. i was very happy i may be getting stronger i bring the bar down till about eye level so i dont go all the way down. in a few more weeks i hope to have new progress i will update with more pics, this really keeps me motivated with this board , and helps me to stay on track, and trying to get leaner.

to nejar-i have dropped some of the protien powder down a tad im taking in more tuna and defitly more water i eat about 4 or cans or so a day and more chicken i beleive im going to cut out the ground beef. as for training sometimes its hard to stay in there 2 hours with the full body thing some days ill be ther an hour n a half. usually on fridays i dont workout i did this friday. i may cut down in the future but i wont cut down much.

glutamine- i think this stuff is really working well, because i lift alot i think this is the perfect supplement for me. for one im low carb secondly i train everday

wannabe bigger-thanks for your compliment give the training and diet a shot id like to see how it works for other people

in my opinion i beleive deit is about 70 percent and training is about 30 percent, U MUST HAVE THE RIGHT DIET AND U MUST HAVE HIGH PROTIEN

oh and about the camara this is my friends camara and neither one of us really took the time to read the manual to see if it has a timer lol

max_power
02-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Ok...anyway I advise you to continue bulking. You'll think later on definition.

max_power

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-18-2002, 03:42 PM
no waaaaay im bulking this close to spring and summer. i gotta pimp them ho's bro lol:angel: i only bulk around end of september to about december or january. i want to be super ripped for the summer, its much more important to me to just have decent mass and super ripped, anyways its hard as hell to put on much more mass than i got i can bulk for about a month and maybe put on 10 pounds to my bench or something like that. so its not really worth it this late, and i dont want any fat on me

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-27-2002, 01:13 PM
i was wondering if the mods could just switch this thread to the journal section. because this is almost like the start of a journal anyways, i would like to keep a journal i think it will help me and possibly others.
basically what i will be doing now is 3 or 4 days strict dieting (400 grams of protien 30 carbs and 90 fats) and one day carb up or refeed(300 grams of protien 700+grams of carbs fats 100 grams)

i would appreciate this mods i look foward to turning this into a journal

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-27-2002, 02:21 PM
new pics not much change ive been sick and screwed up dieting some, i was going great for a while as you can tell in my other photos, but i didnt know it was leptin and those killer cravings i got for icecream cakes and stuff like that i was piggin out on every 5 days or so. now i will be pigging out the RIGHT WAY!!! this board has helped me so much i didnt know a thing about leptin until now, in these pics i prolly put on a tad of fat and a tad of muscle and holding more water.

i am now officially back on track to killer abs for the summer.

no new supplements really except glutamine ive been takin that for a few weeks it works great it seems, and of course my whey protien powder and a multivitamin

and ALL NATURAL 4 LIFe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my arms may not look 18 inch but they are my height at 6 6 is deceiving

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-27-2002, 02:23 PM
another pic not much difference, ecept brighter pic

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-27-2002, 02:25 PM
my legs i beleve got stronger not shure if they got much bigger

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-27-2002, 02:26 PM
waiting on mods to move this to the journal page sense this whole thing is kinda like a long preface

Budiak
02-27-2002, 05:56 PM
Buy a tripod, homes, and a remote control for that camera. Its hard to flex to your fullest with a camera in your hands.

Mirror shots BAD!
I used to work at a photo lab, we'd get 5-10 rolls of physique shots a week, and most of them were mirror shots. At least you had the common sense and decency to turn off the flash.

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-27-2002, 06:23 PM
you are defintly right on that one bro LOL. when i really flex its better. im flexing but not all out because you cant keep your hands still and the camara when you really flex

chris mason
02-28-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Buttcheeks
fartbarker that is a crappy bench considering i did 325 when i was only 17 years old but it seems sinse then everything else just filled out more proportianatly. i saw a highschool kid at the gym the other day kinda chubby short and stocky rep out 405 about 5 times yesterday i dont know if he was jucing or not but i was shocked his arms werent that big at all he was about 240-250 5foot6 with gut.

Ok, so you benched 325 lbs at 17 years old, and at 21 you can only get 315 for 3 reps??? That doesn't quite add up. You've added maybe 20 lbs to your max bench in 4 years???

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-28-2002, 08:40 PM
yes my bench has been stuck in that range forever, because that was the main thing i trained was benchpress chins and curls. thats all i was doing lol. every thing else kinda caught up i was much chubbier back then too

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-28-2002, 08:44 PM
another thing that may have been a factor is that im about 4 inches taller now too. but i definitly look a hell of alot better now than i did when i was 17 i had no upper chest or shoulders i was out of proportion i didnt do much incline or militarys just basically 3 excersises, i didnt really know what i was doing back then i was taking alot of creatine also that probably helped out alot with strength

Mr.Buttcheeks
02-28-2002, 08:47 PM
i would say for a couple years i may have de progressed or whatever i had no clue about diet. i remember when i used to just eat pretzels and pasta and not much protien thinking that all the carbs would get me huge and not even thinking about protien

Alex.V
02-28-2002, 08:59 PM
You want this moved to journals?

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-03-2002, 12:57 PM
na screw it man i think its pointless to keep a journal, not enuf time to write one up ill just post things here and there about what im doing, people dont seem to even think my word is credible in here about training and diet, but its all good time to carb up some

Marcel
03-03-2002, 05:32 PM
All controversy aside I think you look great. Excellent Chest. Nice cuts also. Can you go a little into more detail of your routine? Like on light days you do full body workouts? How many sets per muscle group and how many reps? What about on heavy days? I believe other people would like to know also. Anyways good job bro!

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-05-2002, 04:26 PM
on heavy days i keep the reps 4-6 plus or minus

on light days 10-16 or more

on every excersise i usually dont go more than 3 sets on anything i try to do as many different excersises as possible for example

for back- shrugs, bent rows, cable rows, chins(wide, narrowgrip) bent rows with dumbells

for chest- flat bench, dips, incline 45 65 85 degress, pecdeckmachine

sholders- side laterals, bent over lateralls, 45 degree lateralls( i try to go all types of angles, front lateralls, high pulls, militarys

hope this helps, any questions ill be glad to help

Marcel
03-05-2002, 04:38 PM
1. Do you go to failure on heavy days and light days?

2. You do 3 sets for all those exercises!?!? Like for example flat bench 3 sets, dips 3 sets, incline 3 sets, and pec deck 3 sets?

3. How many of those sets do you take to failure?

Thanks dude!

Mr.Buttcheeks
03-05-2002, 07:38 PM
i take em all to falure, but i dont force out the last rep if i CANT keep perfect form. i dont want to injure myself struggling for that last rep so maybe most of my sets i could do a half rep to a rep more if i reeaaaly strained. yes i know that is alot of sets i dont take much rest just pop out a set wait lil bit pop out another set. at first this training may seem tuff but after a while u get used to it i usally sip on a 4 scoop protien shake during my workout (80grams or protien). it definitly helps

on light days i could prolly do a rep more also but i take it pretty much to falure, i focus on perfect form and go for that high rep burn. it helps clear out that lactic acid when u get sore and u recover quicker i would definitly recommed glutamine with this type of training