PDA

View Full Version : Galileo Figaro Magnifico!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26

Con
01-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Good job gal! I like how you can adapt ur diet, flexibilty seems to be key when doin stuff like this.

PS: if it wasnt so true, id be offended by ur black midget comment :D

WillKuenzel
01-19-2007, 02:19 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. I've yet to meet a whitey of your proportions with an ass that's too big... and trust you me, I've met many.
We haven't met, yet. My wife seems to think its a tumor.

Gal, what's your goal with the cut before you decide to start bulking?

galileo
01-19-2007, 02:26 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. I've yet to meet a whitey of your proportions with an ass that's too big... and trust you me, I've met many.

Your promiscuity does not amuse me.

Good job gal! I like how you can adapt ur diet, flexibilty seems to be key when doin stuff like this.

PS: if it wasnt so true, id be offended by ur black midget comment :D

Thanks Con. It's all about not giving up if you screw up. Consistency over time!

You're 5'9"...no midget!

Gal, what's your goal with the cut before you decide to start bulking?

I want to hit between 5-6% by 3-site. I don't plan on doing a normal bulk until next fall (after swimming season), so at the point I hit my "happy" level, I'll slowly up my calories to maintenance, then start doing more routine GPP/HIIT work on top of my normal routines in order to stay lean. I may go a little higher on calories as I adapt, but I want to maintain leanness throughout the summer.

TwiloMike
01-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Let me not get ahead of myself. I am not a doctor and I'm only partially qualified to do inspections.

Isaac Wilkins
01-19-2007, 02:27 PM

Given that I see it on almost every major drinking holiday, I will have to vouch for its hugeness.

It's pretty lean now, so it doesn't have its own zip code, but you wait until he hits 275!

TwiloMike
01-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Your promiscuity does not amuse me.
Promiscuity nothing. Just because I've encountered many doesn't mean I've ****ed them all... :angel: One of my exes used to run around clubs grabbing every butt he thought was hot and declared "I am the HEALTH inspector!" No one ever seemed to mind. Heck, that's how I met him. I doubt this would work with girls.

TwiloMike
01-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Given that I see it on almost every major drinking holiday, I will have to vouch for its hugeness.
Green is not my color. Don't make me jealous. Thanks.

It's pretty lean now, so it doesn't have its own zip code, but you wait until he hits 275!
:moon: :drooling:

Shark
01-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I acted like a fat girl and ate my feelings all day today. I'm having a "whatever the **** i want" cheat day, leading back in to 7 days of serious cutting and workouts. Gonna eat nothing and do tons of cardio.. you know, the healthy way to lose weight! Whoooo-hooooo!

Lifts (Just the significant ones):
Flat DB Bench: 100x5
Military Press Machine: 185x8
Lateral Raise (just for teh Pup): 30x8
BW Dips: 4 sets of 8 (Almost ready to add weights to these)

Keep in mind I have been eating about 2k or less calls a day lately and minimal carbs.

galileo
01-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Let me not get ahead of myself. I am not a doctor and I'm only partially qualified to do inspections.

Jesus Christ.

Everyday is a drinking holiday for Wilma.

Promiscuity nothing. Just because I've encountered many doesn't mean I've ****ed them all... :angel: One of my exes used to run around clubs grabbing every butt he thought was hot and declared "I am the HEALTH inspector!" No one ever seemed to mind. Heck, that's how I met him. I doubt this would work with girls.

Green is not my color. Don't make me jealous. Thanks.

:moon: :drooling:
:confused:

I acted like a fat girl and ate my feelings all day today. I'm having a "whatever the **** i want" cheat day, leading back in to 7 days of serious cutting and workouts. Gonna eat nothing and do tons of cardio.. you know, the healthy way to lose weight! Whoooo-hooooo!

Keep in mind I have been eating about 2k or less calls a day lately and minimal carbs.

Great.

Shark
01-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Don't be a douche.

galileo
01-22-2007, 06:20 PM
January 22, 2007 - Volume is Suffering

I didn't do so well this weekend. I didn't get enough protein and I couldn't workout because I was literally snowed in on Sunday. I feel like the last 4 days have been one continuous work shift, because I had a ton to catch up on a lot of **** my functional lead ****ed up. Good times, good times.

I'm tired, so I'm going to be brief. You'll live.

Diet and Supplementation

PSMF (AM) + Refeed (PM)

Not going to overdo the refeed tonight. My workout tonight was weak as **** and I didn't deplete yesterday, so it would do more harm than good.

Animal Pak, 200mg caffeine + 2g l-tyrosine + 3g taurine (pre-workout), 6g high-potency fish oil, ETS, 800iu Vitamin E, and Animal Cuts watch you while you sleep.

Workout

Bench Press : 45x8, 95x5, 135x5, 155x3, 175x3, 185x3, 3, 5
I asked for a spotter the last set. I can't find my stupid wrist wraps so I wasn't fully confident that I'd get enough and rerack. He was a horrible spotter; he didn't help me unrack and he may have touched the bar a time or two during my set.

Incline DB Flyes [30s rest]: 30x12, 12, 12
Easy, but I was spent.

DB Row: 90x5:5, 80x8:8
I couldn't remember if I did 80s or 85s last time. I guessed wrong, apparently. I could've got 85x8 for reps, but it still wasn't bad.

I think the volume is approaching "too low," so I may choose to refine my program a little bit and add at least a small amount of additional volume. We'll see. My strength is still increasing, at least.

Chubrock
01-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Definitely too little volume, but at least you got in there.

Unholy
01-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Hope ***** gets better mang.

Blood&Iron
01-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Ha...I can bench as much as you. Now I don't feel so bad about being fat.

Shark
01-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Hit some chest today and I was beat! It wasn't a lot of volume but it kicked my ass!

Decline Barbell Bench:
135x8
185x8
225x8
245x5+2
138x10

Dumbbell Incline Press:
65x8
65x8
60x8

Every other piece of machinery, bench, every freaking thing was taken... for like 10 minutes. So I just left the gym. Going back to do some cardio in a few. Later.

rookiebldr
01-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Hmmmm, must of been a bench day. I did bench today too. :)

cphafner
01-22-2007, 11:24 PM
Wait are you guys sharing a journal? CP confused

galileo
01-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Definitely too little volume, but at least you got in there.

Yeah, but my chest is oddly sore today.

Hope ***** gets better mang.

Thanks, it should soon.

Ha...I can bench as much as you. Now I don't feel so bad about being fat.

I don't feel bad, you are 20lbs heavier than me. :cool:

Hit some chest today and I was beat! It wasn't a lot of volume but it kicked my ass!

Decline Barbell Bench:
135x8
185x8
225x8
245x5+2
138x10

Dumbbell Incline Press:
65x8
65x8
60x8

Every other piece of machinery, bench, every freaking thing was taken... for like 10 minutes. So I just left the gym. Going back to do some cardio in a few. Later.

Good declines. Sculpt those tris!

You worked out? Liar.

Wait are you guys sharing a journal? CP confused

He's too lazy to make his own journal or something, so I'm letting him squat on this one.

galileo
01-23-2007, 06:42 AM
January 23, 2007 - Stat Whore

Here're a stat update, *******s.

Weight: 181.5
Bodyfat: 9.65% (Pecs: 5mm, Abs: 10mm, Quads: 18mm)
Delta: +18.2 lbm, -17.8 fat 8 weeks.

This is a change of about +0.5 lbm, -1 fat. I'm approaching my start weight of 180.5. If I lose a solid pound of fat, I will have went from 180.5 @ 19.54% to 180.5 @ 9.15% by 3-site since the beginning of this journal. I hope I keep losing steadily down to 6% (3-site) or so.

Blood&Iron
01-23-2007, 08:21 AM
I don't feel bad, you are 20lbs heavier than me. :cool:
26 lbs it looks like to me, unless my math skills are even crappier than I thought. 207 v 181. I actually see this as another reason to cheer me up.

The fact you're at lower bf% depresses me, though.

KingJustin
01-23-2007, 10:02 AM
January 23, 2007 - Stat Whore

Here're a stat update, *******s.

Weight: 181.5
Bodyfat: 9.65% (Pecs: 5mm, Abs: 10mm, Quads: 18mm)
Delta: +18.2 lbm, -17.8 fat 8 weeks.

This is a change of about +0.5 lbm, -1 fat. I'm approaching my start weight of 180.5. If I lose a solid pound of fat, I will have went from 180.5 @ 19.54% to 180.5 @ 9.15% by 3-site since the beginning of this journal. I hope I keep losing steadily down to 6% (3-site) or so.

Jesus man. That is the fastest I have seen anyone progress bodybuilding-wise. I think that even includes steroids. Good work.

BTW, do you let yourself drink a couple beers on the weekends? I hate being the only sober person at the bar, but I guess I can start sucking it up if I have to.

galileo
01-23-2007, 10:10 AM
26 lbs it looks like to me, unless my math skills are even crappier than I thought. 207 v 181. I actually see this as another reason to cheer me up.

The fact you're at lower bf% depresses me, though.

You're 5'10" or 5'11" right?

Jesus man. That is the fastest I have seen anyone progress bodybuilding-wise. I think that even includes steroids. Good work.

BTW, do you let yourself drink a couple beers on the weekends? I hate being the only sober person at the bar, but I guess I can start sucking it up if I have to.

Thanks man. I'm very pleased with my success and although this is the 100th time I've cut, this has been by far the most successful. I wouldn't imagine adding steroids into a mix like this would even be that helpful, honestly. You could probably jack up the calories on the refeeds by a good bit though.

I drank on NYE, but that's been all. I don't really feel like drinking much anymore, so that tends to help. I am going to have a beer or two on friday after my refeed, but until you're quite lean it shouldn't matter all too much.

I'm actually hitting my goals far, far faster than anticipated. I should be fully ready for summer by early March. Hell, I probably have time to throw on a few pounds in the mean time too. I don't know how easy it'll be to maintain abs through March, April, May, June, July, and August. I guess we'll see.

Sidior
01-23-2007, 10:36 AM

isn't that everyday?

rookiebldr
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM
isn't that everyday?

lol Clearly you're confusing my chest with someone else's. Mine doesn't even look like I train it!

But, yes I trained it yesterday. Today was leg and bicep day with some abs and cardio thrown into the mix. Gal has inspired me, I'm trying for a 10lb fat reduction for the arnold. I'll be small and weak as well. ;)

galileo
01-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Free pizza wednesday makes me sad. Very, very sad.

galileo
01-24-2007, 07:39 PM
I did legs tonight. Leg extensions, curls, db step-ups, and calf raises. Had to avoid the lower back. I'm getting deep-tissue massages now, so hopefully it'll get better soon. I clipped this morning and the ab pinch seems to have dropped, but we'll see the official verdict tomorrow.

My refeed so far tonight has been intense. I had 4 arby's roast beef sammiches and some fries. I had severe heartburn after that ****.

heathj
01-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Quads at 18mm, while chest is at 5mm and ab is at 10mm?

squat something!

Stumprrp
01-24-2007, 09:59 PM
sick man, our quads are the same, but my pec is 11 and my stomach is 30mm, HAHA!!

Blood&Iron
01-24-2007, 10:04 PM
You're 5'10" or 5'11" right?
Somewhere in there. Closer to 5'11''. I'm still fat. I've not been losing weight. I have been eating pretty well (not today so much) and I've considerably cut down on the drinking, but I'm still eating too much and not doing enough cardio apparently. I may break down and do the UD2, since I only have 4 weeks before the Arnold at this point and I seriously don't want to embarrass myself--though it's looking more and more like that will be the outcome.

Meh.

Shark
01-24-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm switching over to Gal's diet starting tomorrow. Life will be teh suck!

TTT
01-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Damn that's some good progress.

galileo
01-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Quads at 18mm, while chest is at 5mm and ab is at 10mm?

squat something!

My legs aren't tiny, they just hold fat. I'm sad.

sick man, our quads are the same, but my pec is 11 and my stomach is 30mm, HAHA!!

Again, see above.

Somewhere in there. Closer to 5'11''. I'm still fat. I've not been losing weight. I have been eating pretty well (not today so much) and I've considerably cut down on the drinking, but I'm still eating too much and not doing enough cardio apparently. I may break down and do the UD2, since I only have 4 weeks before the Arnold at this point and I seriously don't want to embarrass myself--though it's looking more and more like that will be the outcome.

Meh.

You'll be fine, pussy. You still have great fat placement and a far more solid base than a lot of people.

I'm switching over to Gal's diet starting tomorrow. Life will be teh suck!

You will win.

Damn that's some good progress.

Thanks man.

galileo
01-25-2007, 11:43 AM
Well, I did it. Today I hit my start weight of 180.5 lbs on my scale. My pinches didn't measure much different, so I believe I'm 9.65% by 3-site. That's a +/- of 17.85 lbs. I lost 10% of my bodyfat in precisely 8 weeks.

Now...

I'm going to stick to this diet perhaps another 4-8 weeks, assuming all goes well. I highly doubt my recomposition will carry on from this point. For now, all weight lost should be fat and perhaps a small amount of LBM. My goal is to hit 5% by 3-site, which should mean full abs for me. I hope that I don't fall below 170 lbs to get there. By calculation, hitting 5 would mean roughly 171.5 lbs or about 9lbs lost. At my current rate ~2lbs/week (which won't last forever), I could hit it in 4 weeks. I'll probably slow down, so 8 is more realistic.

Considerations...

1. I may need to add steady-state cardio on low-carb days. Bleh.
2. I may need to dial-in my refeeds to emphasize more clean carbs and maintenance calories (or slightly higher).
3. I may need to be more cautious with my supplements. Some days I miss my multi-vitamins, some days I don't get all of my fish oil.
4. I may need to find more ephedrine. I don't really want to pay $1 a pill and thanks to idiot r'tard meth-heads, it seems I may have to do so. I have enough for 9 more days, I believe. I do have access to some clen, but I'm worried about it interfering with my refeed cycle. I'll have to dig into that a little more.

Shark
01-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Nice work son!

Con
01-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Gl with reachin the goals.

It seems like you have taken all the important stuff into consideration, and it just looks like you gotta stick with it.

Chubrock
01-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I think you're lying to us all. I bet you're soft and smushy like a baby.

Shark
01-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Hit a lunch time lift... again we were pressed for time and I know this will piss people off but every machine was taken. So... we did chest and tri again:

Decline Barbell Bench:
135x8
185x8
225x8
265x3+2 (all time PR for decline barbell)
135x8

Dips:
bwx8
+35x8
+35x8
+35x6 + bwx2
+35x5 + bwx3

Seated cable press:
70x8
80x8
90x8
100x8

done! Felt pumped but thought I might pass out.

Detard
01-25-2007, 04:46 PM
nice decline bench! congrats on the pr aswell!

galileo
01-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Nice work son!

Thanks.

Gl with reachin the goals.

It seems like you have taken all the important stuff into consideration, and it just looks like you gotta stick with it.

Thanks Con. I try to be as realistic and scientific as possible with my cuts, because if you waste time and energy and end up losing too much muscle, it causes you to just waste more time in the bulk phase catching back up.

I think you're lying to us all. I bet you're soft and smushy like a baby.

The only thing soft on me is my poor, lifeless cock. Damn you PSMF...damn you!

Hit a lunch time lift... again we were pressed for time and I know this will piss people off but every machine was taken. So... we did chest and tri again:

Decline Barbell Bench:
135x8
185x8
225x8
265x3+2 (all time PR for decline barbell)
135x8

Dips:
bwx8
+35x8
+35x8
+35x6 + bwx2
+35x5 + bwx3

Seated cable press:
70x8
80x8
90x8
100x8

done! Felt pumped but thought I might pass out.

You're a regular frat boy now, aren'tcha?

nice decline bench! congrats on the pr aswell!

Thanks!!

Con
01-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey Gal, I forgot to ask this earlier: What time do you start and end your refeeds?

I start mine at about 6:30(right after working out, and have three meals afterward, right up until bed. do you see any downside to this?

KingJustin
01-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I had the same question. I'm used to the "cram as much **** down your throat as possible for 3 hours after working out," so that brings me tons of calories from about 6-9pm, and then I'm up for another 5 hours, which adds in 3 more meals. I'm worried this might be too much. What do you think?

Congrats on hitting your starting weight with 10% less fat. I still am in complete shock. That's really great progress for a year worth of work.

Bohizzle
01-25-2007, 11:52 PM
ur progress is awesome man, have u gotten that lower back pain sorted out yet?

Andrew

galileo
01-26-2007, 07:30 AM
Hey Gal, I forgot to ask this earlier: What time do you start and end your refeeds?

I start mine at about 6:30(right after working out, and have three meals afterward, right up until bed. do you see any downside to this?

It depends on how I feel. Sometimes my body mandates an early afternoon session (2:00), sometimes I hold off a little longer. Generally speaking, I feel my earlier sessions have been better. I have a combined 90g of dextrose across the 1.5 hour span and end up falling asleep right after work for a few hours (I can't really help it, when my insulin falls I get tired). Then I wake up and go get enough food to complete the task.

Yeah, I had the same question. I'm used to the "cram as much **** down your throat as possible for 3 hours after working out," so that brings me tons of calories from about 6-9pm, and then I'm up for another 5 hours, which adds in 3 more meals. I'm worried this might be too much. What do you think?

Congrats on hitting your starting weight with 10% less fat. I still am in complete shock. That's really great progress for a year worth of work.

I personally like to workout earlier and be more cautious with what I cram down my throat.

Thanks man. But it wasn't a year's worth of work, it was 8 weeks.

ur progress is awesome man, have u gotten that lower back pain sorted out yet?

Andrew

Not quite sorted fully, but I have no spine compression now so it'll be easier to heal up. I got a deep-tissue massage on Tuesday and I have another scheduled for the coming Tuesday. Ice has been doing me more harm than good, because I get stiffened up and then end up tweaking it in my sleep. When I get to my next leg day, I plan on deadlifting and sticking with very light weight. Then I'll move up as I see fit, but very slowly. I need to strengthen it, which is going to make my leg workouts suck.

Clifford Gillmore
01-26-2007, 07:33 AM
What do you do for cardio?

galileo
01-26-2007, 07:37 AM
What do you do for cardio?

I lay bones in bitches with fat asses.

Clifford Gillmore
01-26-2007, 07:57 AM
There are so many names I could mention right now, but I'm too weak to take a comeback.

galileo
01-26-2007, 08:01 AM
There are so many names I could mention right now, but I'm too weak to take a comeback.

It's cool.

If I'm doing steady-state cardio, it's either a treadmill on an incline at below 4mph (6.4kph for you metric-loving hippies) or brisk walking on the track. If it's HIIT, either a cycle or sprinting. Right now, nothing.

Mik
01-26-2007, 08:18 AM
Try mall walking baby!

Con
01-26-2007, 08:43 AM
It depends on how I feel. Sometimes my body mandates an early afternoon session (2:00), sometimes I hold off a little longer. Generally speaking, I feel my earlier sessions have been better. I have a combined 90g of dextrose across the 1.5 hour span and end up falling asleep right after work for a few hours (I can't really help it, when my insulin falls I get tired). Then I wake up and go get enough food to complete the task.

I personally like to workout earlier and be more cautious with what I cram down my throat.

So you dont really concern yourself with how long refeeds are as long as they are just for that night?

And do you have any idea why earlier sessions are better? I might give it a try, cuz people at night in the gym are so annoying.

btw didnt know about the back. Hope it gets better, but hell it hasnt been hindering your progress thats for sure.

sharkall2003
01-26-2007, 08:52 AM

I'm quoting that. That's one of the funniest damn things I have ever read in a thread.

Workout

Bench Press : 45x8, 95x5, 135x5, 155x3, 175x3, 185x3, 3, 5
I asked for a spotter the last set. I can't find my stupid wrist wraps so I wasn't fully confident that I'd get enough and rerack. He was a horrible spotter; he didn't help me unrack and he may have touched the bar a time or two during my set.

Incline DB Flyes [30s rest]: 30x12, 12, 12
Easy, but I was spent.

DB Row: 90x5:5, 80x8:8
I couldn't remember if I did 80s or 85s last time. I guessed wrong, apparently. I could've got 85x8 for reps, but it still wasn't bad.

I think the volume is approaching "too low," so I may choose to refine my program a little bit and add at least a small amount of additional volume. We'll see. My strength is still increasing, at least.

Volume looks a little low, but what kind of diet are you on? Very low carb? I've stopped in here a few times and you have a really detailed journal. What are your goals primarily?

galileo
01-26-2007, 08:53 AM
So you dont really concern yourself with how long refeeds are as long as they are just for that night?

And do you have any idea why earlier sessions are better? I might give it a try, cuz people at night in the gym are so annoying.

btw didnt know about the back. Hope it gets better, but hell it hasnt been hindering your progress thats for sure.

Calories are all that matters to me, not duration.

Earlier sessions are better for me because :
1. I take stimulants throughout the day. By the last dose I'm not even stimulated, I'm actually just cracked-out and tired. If I workout after my second dosing, I'm less likely to be miserably exhausted.
2. I'm less drained from extended periods of few calories. In a world where you're never reaching ketosis, every hour counts.
3. The gym isn't as busy, so I'm not standing around for length periods of time waiting for the Kick-Back Bros. to finish their muscle mag routine.

Thanks for the well wishes. I just need to be a lot more cautious about loading it. My legs can handle a lot more than my lower back at this point and I tend to let that get the best of me.

galileo
01-26-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm quoting that. That's one of the funniest damn things I have ever read in a thread.

It's not so funny if you know Russow and how often he eats his feelings. You should've seen him at Baskin Robbins. He was drooling like Mark Foley at a Backstreet Boys' concert.

Volume looks a little low, but what kind of diet are you on? Very low carb? I've stopped in here a few times and you have a really detailed journal. What are your goals primarily?

I'm working each major muscle twice a week, so I do tend to keep the volume low. If I was doing a 3 day split, I would really need to increase the volume. For now, this is working all right.

I posted an explanation of the diet a few pages back entitled "Intermittent Fasting" or "Rapid Recomposition." It's basically 1.5 days of PSMF, workout, then refeed. Workouts are EOD in conjunction with the routine.

sharkall2003
01-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Gotcha. I couldn't imaging working major muscle groups twice a week with a PSMF included. I need to have atleast some carbs and regular foods. You're really good at cutting, right? Are you going for a contest? Or are you just cutting down for summer like every other member?

Chubrock
01-26-2007, 09:05 AM
He's cutting down for his man "friend".

galileo
01-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Gotcha. I couldn't imaging working major muscle groups twice a week with a PSMF included. I need to have atleast some carbs and regular foods. You're really good at cutting, right? Are you going for a contest? Or are you just cutting down for summer like every other member?

It's not exactly easy, but that's the primary reason I'm keeping my volume so damned low.

Yeah, I'd say I'm fairly proficient at cutting. I'm even better at ****ing **** up after I put a lot of effort in, however. I am cutting for summer (like most every other member), but it's also an experiment to see how well this diet will work long-term. If I was just cutting for summer, I'd probably stop now and just hit up a straight deficit of 100-200 calories a day and do cardio.

I'm also cutting because I've literally taken the better part of the last two years off and have lost pretty much everything I had. 100lbs off of every major lift (bench, squat, dead), and I just looked inhuman. A lot has happened over that span, so I only partially blame myself, but I have the capacity now to stay dedicated for a much longer time. I'll get back where I was eventually, but strength gains will be minimized by my cutting.

He's cutting down for his man "friend".

I am going to murder you in your sleep.

Shark
01-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Man, it's getting mean in here.

sharkall2003
01-26-2007, 12:11 PM
I hope all goes well in your cutting endeavor. How far do you plan on cutting down to bodyfat percentage wise?

Chubrock
01-26-2007, 01:33 PM
I am going to murder you in your sleep.

I can only hope that would be only thing you'd do to me while I slept.

Hatred
01-26-2007, 03:04 PM
I lay bones in bitches with fat asses.

Wow. I can't believe the moral police haven't picked up on this yet.
we probably lost like 7 members from being so horribly offended that they hung themselves.

For shame.

Sidior
01-26-2007, 03:08 PM
It's not so funny if you know Russow and how often he eats his feelings. You should've seen him at Baskin Robbins. He was drooling like Mark Foley at a Backstreet Boys' concert.

heh awwww

galileo
01-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Man, it's getting mean in here.

Do I know you?

I hope all goes well in your cutting endeavor. How far do you plan on cutting down to bodyfat percentage wise?

5% by 3-site is my best guess.

Yeah, gross.

Wow. I can't believe the moral police haven't picked up on this yet.
we probably lost like 7 members from being so horribly offended that they hung themselves.

For shame.

lol - I must be flying low on the radar today.

heh awwww

Awwwwwwwww.

galileo
01-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Workout

Man, I'm beginning to feel this diet. Plus, like 2 hours of goddamned sleep last night rendered me useless today. I'm going to take Sunday off and start fresh Monday. See ya then.

Pendlay Rows: 95x8, ..., 135x5, 135x5
My back is weak.

Neutral Chinups 0x5, +5x3, +10x5, 5, 5
Same.

Yates Rows: 135x5, ..., 155x5, 160x5, 165x5
Did I mention my weak back?

DB Bench: 65x8
These felt like I was pressing volkswagens. Even when they dropped it made a much louder slam than usual. Man, I'm beat.

DB Curl: 40x8, 40x8

I hurt in lots o' places.

ectx
01-26-2007, 03:51 PM
what's a pendlay row?

galileo
01-26-2007, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44LJqZX5aIY

galileo
01-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Note she's doing just as much as me.

Beast
01-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Is that Matt's gf?

Hatred
01-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Wife I thought.

Built
01-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Try doing hill repeats on ONE of your low carb days. Beats the hell out of boring ss cardio for ALL the low-carb days!

Jordanbcool
01-26-2007, 05:55 PM

:D

Galileo....I figured I will make a once in a lifetime appearance for all the jerk off things I say to you daily.

I haven't read any of your journal but don't worry about the weight. Just worry about you pushing yourself. That's all that matters man.

Good luck!

EDIT: PSMF's stink :( I'm on one right now too

rookiebldr
01-28-2007, 04:42 PM
I haven't read any of your journal but don't worry about the weight. Just worry about you pushing yourself. That's all that matters man.

lol I guess you should have read the journal, he's not worried.

Mik
01-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Try doing hill repeats on ONE of your low carb days. Beats the hell out of boring ss cardio for ALL the low-carb days!

I saw the c word and got scared. I'm leaving!

sharkall2003
01-29-2007, 11:53 AM
Holy ****, five percent? Are you serious? Where will you be competing?

SW
01-29-2007, 12:07 PM
No ****, 5 is tough. Just saying that b/c WHEN you DO achieve it, you will be even more vindicated. I myself have started a cut, one that i will emerge from 30lbs lighter, and bigger muscle-wise. Haven't been on aim b/c i'm always, always doing something like work or school. But message me or something, you ****.

Shark
01-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Don't be a ho. I was trying to get the diet figured out this weekend... sorry i didn't call you back. I'm having trouble being consistent but i think now that i have a few days under my belt i have gotten most of the kinks out.

cphafner
01-29-2007, 10:21 PM
5% is damn lean.

Is that you in the video?

Shark
01-30-2007, 12:06 AM

Yeah CP, that's him... the girl in the video.

Sidior
01-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Isn't 5% by a 3 point more like 8%? Anyways keep up the great progress sunshine.

Shark
01-30-2007, 01:19 PM
In what is starting to become a posting tradition here, my Chest workout... I have officially joined Ima Frata Faga with my 3 chest workouts each week:

Decline Barbell Press:
135x8
185x8
225x8
275x3 (death)

Flat Dumbbell Bench:
65x8
75x8
85x8
95x5

Seated Cable Press:
70x8
80x8
90x8
100x8

I swear that i'm actually working out other muscle groups but on the days I post I tend to hit this ****. Oh well.

Bohizzle
01-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Flat Dumbbell Bench:
65x8
75x8
85x8
98x5

Your gym has 98lb dumbells? :windup:

Hatred
01-30-2007, 02:06 PM
Don't be a ho. I was trying to get the diet figured out this weekend... sorry i didn't call you back. I'm having trouble being consistent but i think now that i have a few days under my belt i have gotten most of the kinks out.

There may be prostitutes on this board that you have offended. repent. then kill yourself.just don't do it in front of any anti-suicide activists.

Shark
01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Your gym has 98lb dumbells? :windup:

Whoops

Shark
01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
There may be prostitutes on this board that you have offended. repent. then kill yourself.just don't do it in front of any anti-suicide activists.

There are a lot of man-hos on this board, you being one of them. I don't really worry about offending them though...

galileo
01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
Is that Matt's gf?

No idea. I haven't talked to him about personal **** for a while.

Wife I thought.

Really?

When I decide to do cardio, maybe.

:D

Galileo....I figured I will make a once in a lifetime appearance for all the jerk off things I say to you daily.

Good luck!

EDIT: PSMF's stink :( I'm on one right now too

See below.

lol I guess you should have read the journal, he's not worried.

:cool:

I saw the c word and got scared. I'm leaving!

Good.

Holy ****, five percent? Are you serious? Where will you be competing?

See Sidior's post.

No ****, 5 is tough. Just saying that b/c WHEN you DO achieve it, you will be even more vindicated. I myself have started a cut, one that i will emerge from 30lbs lighter, and bigger muscle-wise. Haven't been on aim b/c i'm always, always doing something like work or school. But message me or something, you ****.

See Sidior's post.

But yeah, I'm excited to even get that low. I'll hit you up when I see you on, for sure.

You da ho. I forget I'd even called, actually. Get friggen consistent.

5% is damn lean.

Die in a fire.

Yeah CP, that's him... the girl in the video.

Die in a fire. You didn't have to explain his joke.

Isn't 5% by a 3 point more like 8%? Anyways keep up the great progress sunshine.

Yaaaay for reading! Finally.

In what is starting to become a posting tradition here, my Chest workout... I have officially joined Ima Frata Faga with my 3 chest workouts each week:

Decline Barbell Press:
135x8
185x8
225x8
275x3 (death)

Flat Dumbbell Bench:
65x8
75x8
85x8
95x5

Seated Cable Press:
70x8
80x8
90x8
100x8

I swear that i'm actually working out other muscle groups but on the days I post I tend to hit this ****. Oh well.

Imagine how nice your chest is going to be, twig-legs.

I think a select few just stopped reading my journal. :\

There are a lot of man-hos on this board, you being one of them. I don't really worry about offending them though...

Man-whore, ftw.

galileo
01-30-2007, 05:49 PM
January 30, 2007 - Phew

Much better workout today after having a few off. I still look the same leanness in the mirror and my pinches are doing well.

Deadlift : 45x8, 95x8, 135x5, 185x5, 5
Smooth, fast, good leg drive.

DB Shrugs : 100x8, 8
I need bigger dumbbells.

DB Snatch: 45x3:3, 3:3, 3:3
No rest between sets. Killed my endurance.

Seated Leg Curl: 12px8, 12px4->10px4
Too much the second set, felt lower back straining.

Standing Calf Raise : 8px8, 8px8
Not hard, but keeping it easy on the back.

Hyperextensions : +0x8
My stomach was sloshing and the pressure made me feel like throwing up, so I skipped any additional sets.

Energy was definitely up this time. I hope this can carry me through for another few weeks.

ectx
01-30-2007, 06:20 PM
January 30, 2007 - Phew
[indent]Much better workout today after having a few off. I still look the same leanness in the mirror and my pinches are doing well.

I must commend your pinches. Good job, pinches!

Chubrock
01-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Nice job man. How's the lowerback feeling?

galileo
01-31-2007, 06:44 AM
January 31, 2007 - Stat Whore

It's the morning after a refeed and I am very pleased with the outcome. My legs are really leaning up this time, which is surprising to me. The caliper measurement doesn't represent it as much as the mirror does. I lost about 1/2" off of the legs over the last few weeks, but it's due to my hams leaning out where I typically held fat. My other pinches are dropping, but I'm seeing a more typical male bodyfat reduction at this point, as compared to previous cuts where I could have the better part of a six-pack with legs that belong to a fat girl.

Weight: 179.5
Bodyfat (3-site): 8.3%

Six pounds and about 3 weeks to go. Sprinting for the finish.

Jordanbcool
01-31-2007, 06:57 AM
I still think you have an egg head.

I'm curious though. How do you like being at 8%. I'm cutting down to 9% but I might cut down lower.......do you think you'll look considerably better going lower or you want more veins? etc. etc.

The lowest bodyfat I've ever gotten to is a sad 14%. I've never experienced lower and was just curious.

galileo
01-31-2007, 07:34 AM
I still think you have an egg head.

I'm curious though. How do you like being at 8%. I'm cutting down to 9% but I might cut down lower.......do you think you'll look considerably better going lower or you want more veins? etc. etc.

The lowest bodyfat I've ever gotten to is a sad 14%. I've never experienced lower and was just curious.

Since 8.26% is roughly equivalent to 11% true bodyfat, I have some veins but not as many as I would at a true 8%.

I think a true 8% (5 by 3-site) is about as low as I need to go. At that point, I'll probably increase my protein on the PSMF days by a fair amount and then use the refeeds to get beyond my weekly deficit. If I went any lower, I fear that I might sacrifice too much strength.

Mik
01-31-2007, 08:54 AM
Nice deads foo! How's the back?

galileo
01-31-2007, 09:01 AM
Nice job man. How's the lowerback feeling?

Nice deads foo! How's the back?

It feels pretty solid this morning. Not too much discomfort. I'm going to continue to stretch it and perform weightless hypers and see if I can get it all healed up.

TwiloMike
01-31-2007, 09:14 AM
Ewwww... you're skinny. How's your skinnyback?

edit: Scratch the question.

Shark
01-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Gal is bringing skinnyback. Yeh!

galileo
01-31-2007, 11:07 AM
180lbs at 5'9" isn't skinny. :(

SW
01-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Glad to see this nice progress.

KingJustin
01-31-2007, 01:13 PM
Nice snatch(es).

Jordanbcool
01-31-2007, 02:34 PM

Last time I checked you can still fit into your girlfriends underwear.

So either your skinny or she's fat.

Checkmate!

Shark
01-31-2007, 02:55 PM
OMG!
ONOZ!
/pwn!

ectx
01-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Last time I checked you can still fit into your girlfriends underwear.

So either your skinny or she's fat.

Checkmate!

is he sending you pics of him in Katy's underwear too?

*shakes head*

you're not well, xian.

galileo
01-31-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm proud of my moose knuckle. :cool:

Jordanbcool
01-31-2007, 06:04 PM
What a terrible comeback Galileo. I was expecting an empty threat or something.

For shame.

galileo
01-31-2007, 06:09 PM
My threats aren't empty. A lot of people will be quite shocked when they end up shackled in my basement with barbed-wire wrapped around their genitalia.

Jordanbcool
01-31-2007, 06:12 PM
My threats aren't empty. A lot of people will be quite shocked when they end up shackled in my basement with barbed-wire wrapped around their genitalia.

See. A regular person would just tie up people in their dungeons. The barbed wire is totally uncalled for.

Chubrock
01-31-2007, 07:04 PM
I disagree. That's Xian's way of showing affection.

Sidior
01-31-2007, 09:03 PM
plus it feels good when he ties it just right

Stumprrp
01-31-2007, 09:19 PM
nice workout man and nice BF%, 3 site i get around 16 but i think im more like 17, i dont think im 19 however.

Jordanbcool
01-31-2007, 11:10 PM
plus it feels good when he ties it just right

I made a feeble attempt to humiliate him but it failed horribly.

I think he gets some sort of sick twisted pleasure in hearing all the garbage.

I thought the girlfriend fat panty thing was a keeper.

Chubrock
02-01-2007, 07:16 AM
His gf doesn't wear panties, or at least whenever shes around me, she never has them on.

Bohizzle
02-01-2007, 10:12 AM
:zipit:

TwiloMike
02-01-2007, 12:03 PM

You're right.... :(

Hatred
02-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Chest days by Shark?

ectx
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
His gf doesn't wear panties, or at least whenever shes around me, she never has them on.

That's a juvenile comeback. I'm disappointed chubs. I feel like I'm in highschool again and everybody's going..."oooooh, burned, dude".

Shark
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Becasue I just come in here and post my chest workouts... becasue taht's all I lift these days. However, I haven't done any more yet... i've been lifting legs and back and ****.

ectx
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Becasue I just come in here and post my chest workouts... becasue taht's all I lift these days. However, I haven't done any more yet... i've been lifting legs and back and ****.

So the overall immasculating quality of your car has nothing to do with the absence of beaver hunting?

Shark
02-01-2007, 05:37 PM
No, it doesn't. Ass.

Chubrock
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
That's a juvenile comeback. I'm disappointed chubs. I feel like I'm in highschool again and everybody's going..."oooooh, burned, dude".

Dammit, now I feel like I need to kill myself.

galileo
02-01-2007, 07:16 PM
nice workout man and nice BF%, 3 site i get around 16 but i think im more like 17, i dont think im 19 however.

Thanks. I hold fat differently than the norm, I suppose.

I made a feeble attempt to humiliate him but it failed horribly.

I think he gets some sort of sick twisted pleasure in hearing all the garbage.

I thought the girlfriend fat panty thing was a keeper.

You lose.

Weak.

Chest days by Shark?

Yeah, he's the j0t0 that posts chest workouts every 2 days.

I agree.

Liar.

So the overall immasculating quality of your car has nothing to do with the absence of beaver hunting?

OMG!
ONOZ!
/pwn!

Dammit, now I feel like I need to kill myself.

We're waiting.

Chubrock
02-01-2007, 07:28 PM
If I killed myself, who would you be able to bitch with about pubmed and google? Think about that for a second.

galileo
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Februaray 1, 2007 - Shark Day

My workout was again fairly moderate. I was beat and my stomach was sloshy fro the protein drink. I managed to increase my bench press, but the movement still doesn't feel very strong. I suppose having one protein shake before my workout today wasn't exactly enough to fuel an amazing feat of strength. Die in a fire.

Bench Press: 45x5, 95x8, 135x5, 155x3, 175x3, 190x3, 3, 5
Again, I got a spot on the last set so I can hit the full five reps. This spotter was much better than the last.

Incline DB Press: 70x0
Yeah, I didn't even feel like I budged it. I killed myself with the bench and I was just super depleted, so I switched to...

Incline DB Flye (30 second rest): 30x12, 12, 12
My right shoulder was doing a popping thing, which makes me angry.

Rope Pulldowns : 150x4, 140x5
Lost strength here.

Hyperextensions : 0x8
Slow, stretching.

Stretched a bit then went into the locker room to grab my ****. This kid in there smelled so ****ing bad I couldn't even stand to be next to him. He smelled like the dead hermit crab, which much to my chagrin, I found shriveled up like a raisin in a calcified sea-tomb at the very tender age of 6. I didn't even change, I just ran out of there with as much force as my tiny dilapidated legs could muster. Off to taco bell I went, where I scored 2 chicken quesadillas and a grilled-stuft burrito. Mmmm.

Beast
02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
He smelled like the dead hermit crab, which much to my chagrin, I found shriveled up like a raisin in a calcified sea-tomb at the very tender age of 6.
Ugh. Even the smell of live hermit crabs is disgusting. I guess any animal kept in a plastic cage smells bad. I had a newt in 5th grade. He smelled so bad that he kept attempting suicide by latching onto the side of the cage and trying to dehydrate himself out of life.

Clifford Gillmore
02-02-2007, 02:03 AM
Nice tittie session, I hate shoulder popping too.

Mik
02-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Bench is coming along nicely Gal.

Shark
02-02-2007, 03:49 PM
So I def. had a donut this morning... damnit! You're such a fat girl Russow!

Stumprrp
02-02-2007, 04:25 PM
good bench gal

Jordanbcool
02-02-2007, 08:19 PM
You fatty. That taco bell is going straight to your ass.

And I'm going to heckle you some more until you pack on a 405 bench press.

Feel the buurn!!

Shark
02-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Time to post another chest session... actually, we call this one the friday night frat boy lift:

Decline Barbell Bench:
135x8
225x8
315x1 (**** yeah! All time PR)
185x8

Seated Plate Loaded Military Press:
25psx8
45psx8
35psx8
25psx8

Standing Barbell Curls:
75x8
85x8
95x8

Dips and Machine curls superset:
BWx8 / 100x8
bwx8 / 100x8
bwx8 / 100x8
bwx8 / 100x8

My arms felt like they were going to fall off. That is all.

rookiebldr
02-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Nice PR! **** where did a 315 come from! With those numbers and Gal not at the arnold, I guess I'll be the weak runt. :(

galileo
02-04-2007, 01:14 PM
February 4, 2007 - My legs are sore.

Overall strong workout.

Front Squats: 95x8, 125x5, 145x5, 155x5, 155x5
Nice, deep, only one questionable rep. I need to get those straps so I can do them with slightly less pressure on my bones. I looked back through my journal(s) and don't ever remember trying this weight or more, so it may be a PR, albeit a weak one. I'll start calling them PRs after the 200s.

DB Shrugs: 100x10, 100x10
I'm suppose I'll be moving on to barbell or trapbar shrugs soon.

DB Lunges: 60x8
I was breathing really heavy after these and thought that I'd risk slamming my knees off the ground if I tried another set.

Leg Extensions: random weights x8, 10, 8, 8
Ok that was boring.

I don't look much leaner today, but hopefully I'll have a whoosh tomorrow. My suprailiac pinch is down to 13mm, from the neighborhood of 26 when I began. That and my legs seem to be dropping far more now than anything else. My torso hasn't budged much in the past week. Onward I press...

rookiebldr
02-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Nice front squats, buddy. Grow to 200 then you'll have mass covering those bones. ;)

galileo
02-05-2007, 06:53 AM
February 5, 2007 - Stat Whore

Another good "day after" for the refeed. My suprailiac knocked down to 11m today, which is great for me. My love handles are virtually gone now. My legs are continuing to lean up a lot more than on previous cuts, while my abs have pretty much stopped dropping fat altogther.

Weight: 180
Bodyfat (3-site): 7.65%

I believe I'm going to continue cutting this way for another month, unless it stops working. Hopefully that'll be enough to get me to where I need to be. The last are the hardest.

Chubrock
02-05-2007, 08:07 AM
Home is where the heart is.

galileo
02-05-2007, 08:13 AM
Home is where the heart is.

On the BUS.

Chubrock
02-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Bang Bus?

Mik
02-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Mmmmmmm bang bus!

Jordanbcool
02-05-2007, 09:14 AM
February 5, 2007 - Stat Whore

Another good "day after" for the refeed. My suprailiac knocked down to 11m today, which is great for me. My love handles are virtually gone now. My legs are continuing to lean up a lot more than on previous cuts, while my abs have pretty much stopped dropping fat altogther.

Weight: 180
Bodyfat (3-site): 7.65%

I believe I'm going to continue cutting this way for another month, unless it stops working. Hopefully that'll be enough to get me to where I need to be. The last are the hardest.

Without breaks?

EDIT:

I feel belittled.

galileo
02-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Without breaks?

The metabolism comes to a dead halt after more then a few days on this without a refeed. You'll drop fat but you'll drop more muscle too....Once you get down to 12< you can only diet 12 days, refeed for two then maintanence for a week. So a cycle of PSMF being this lean is three weeks. Trust me bro, I've tried it and Lean + PSMF = sad Galileo. Also, instead of losing say 2lbs a week you'll lose like half a pound (of fat).

And I want you to keep your muscle. Because I love you.

You're an idiot who has apparently not read one ****ing thing I've written about my diet. I refeed every other ****ing day, "bro."

galileo
02-05-2007, 09:26 AM
The previous outburst was brought to you by my girlfriend(tm). The maker of irrational hAet and other fine products.

Mik
02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Rofl!!!!!!

Jordanbcool
02-05-2007, 10:15 AM
The previous outburst was brought to you by my girlfriend(tm). The maker of irrational hAet and other fine products.

Now gal. I wasnt going to say anything but you forced me too.

We all know I let you borrow my blowup doll a few weeks ago.

So you need to stop with the fake gf thing. Its ok for a while. But the fake notes, insults and special love filled sandwiches are just sad.

galileo
02-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Now gal. I wasnt going to say anything but you forced me too.

We all know I let you borrow my blowup doll a few weeks ago.

So you need to stop with the fake gf thing. Its ok for a while. But the fake notes, insults and special love filled sandwiches are just sad.

Tragically poor edit to create a comeback. Boo.

Shark
02-05-2007, 03:19 PM
You lift wieghts anymore?

galileo
02-05-2007, 03:23 PM
You lift wieghts anymore?

February 4, 2007 - My legs are sore.

I swear you're all idiots.

Stumprrp
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
what a funny journal

Jordanbcool
02-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Tragically poor edit to create a comeback. Boo.

Yea right.

I think I saw a tear fall down when I got to the loved filled sandwiches.

You have to have love to put it inside the sandwich Galileo.

And blowup dolls don't love back.

Pup
02-05-2007, 05:28 PM
So telling you that you're gonna have to pay for my sister's abortion after your little "encounter" wouldn't be a good idea today?

Shark
02-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Does this have to do with the Bang Bus Rob?

rookiebldr
02-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Chris, shouldn't there be a Feb 5th entry to you sig?

galileo
02-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Yea right.

I think I saw a tear fall down when I got to the loved filled sandwiches.

You have to have love to put it inside the sandwich Galileo.

And blowup dolls don't love back.

Big shock...all the fat kid can talk about is food.

So telling you that you're gonna have to pay for my sister's abortion after your little "encounter" wouldn't be a good idea today?

:cool:

Does this have to do with the Bang Bus Rob?

Sometime like that, I'm sure.

Feb 5 - got pwned by xian. again.

Jordanbcool
02-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Thats cold. :cry: :cry:

I actually shed a small tear. Not all of us can refeed every day you ass!!

Chubrock
02-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Weeeeeee.

Sidior
02-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Weight loss is still looking really impressive. Taco bell = yum.

Shark
02-06-2007, 10:38 AM

Feb 5th was a rough day and I didn't get time... i'll do it tomorrow. My guess is weight is still up and I've leaned out a bit. We'll see.

I'm still a fatty though... :(

ectx
02-06-2007, 10:56 AM
taco bell sucks. I miss Taco Cabana. It sucks too, but nowhere near as much as taco hell, plus they have alcohol.

rookiebldr
02-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm still a fatty though... :(

I'm about 18% too. :(

Jordanbcool
02-06-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm about 18% too. :(

I take comfort in the fact that I'm not the only person who is...

Fatty, fatter mcfaterson, or fatty mcfatfat.

Or any word with fat in front of it. Like, fat ass, fat kid, fat person...:bang:

Mik
02-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Weight loss is still looking really impressive.

You do realize he's pulling those numbers out of his *** don't you?

Chubrock
02-06-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm going to start using your journal to get rid of my frustrations.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** *** **** !!!!!!!

Sidior
02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
You do realize he's pulling those numbers out of his *** don't you?

yup, but hes consistent with them...I admire it lol

Hatred
02-06-2007, 03:31 PM
ass?

Hatred
02-06-2007, 03:33 PM
taco bell sucks. I miss Taco Cabana. It sucks too, but nowhere near as much as taco hell, plus they have alcohol.

HA!!!! I forgot!! No mexican food for the mexican!!!!

Mexican food SUCKS up north!

ectx
02-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah it does, but chicago actually has great mexican food. I was surprised. My peeps are legion here. They even have the much missed "taquerias" unfortunately I'm on an F'n diet and can't touch any of that ****.

galileo
02-09-2007, 05:40 AM
Just an FYI :

Pulled out my left shoulder as well as my lower back, so I'm taking a week off to get situated. If it's still bad, I'll take another week. I'm going to be stretching using band traction for this time and eating around maintenance.

TwiloMike
02-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Damn, sorry to hear about compounding injuries. Hope you get over it quickly.

Mik
02-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Stay way from the weightroom for at least a couple weeks.

That'll give me a chance to catch up to you. :evillaugh

Shark
02-09-2007, 11:43 AM
It always sucks when your progress gets derailed by a tragic masturbation accident.

Jordanbcool
02-12-2007, 08:38 PM
It always sucks when your progress gets derailed by a tragic masturbation accident.

Hey! That happens to the best of us sometimes!

Its ok galielo we all know how hard it is for you to find!

P.S. Get better soon! :thumbup:

Beast
02-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Pulled out my left shoulder as well as my lower back
How?

Shark
02-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Update: I am seriously man down. Long story short, I may have fractured one or more bones in my left foot and am waiting back right now on my xrays. Either way, i'm ****ed for a while.

Jordanbcool
02-14-2007, 02:10 PM
Update: I am seriously man down. Long story short, I may have fractured one or more bones in my left foot and am waiting back right now on my xrays. Either way, i'm ****ed for a while.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that man.....

Dunno what else to say. I'm sure you're doing your best to get better ASAP. We'll all be waiting for the comeback.

Good luck!

rookiebldr
02-14-2007, 08:20 PM

Gimp, how the **** did you do that? Oh, and that's no reason to not be there at the arnold so don't starting thinking you have an excuse.

Hatred
02-14-2007, 08:24 PM
Word.

TwiloMike
02-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Is this where all the injured people post? I pinched a nerve in my mid back today... totally killed everything I had planned. :( Skipping workouts for the long weekend. ****. Add me to the list.

rookiebldr
02-16-2007, 08:40 PM
It's a long weekend in the states? Must be nice. :(

Shark
02-23-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm eating like a fat girl and losing weight... it's glorious.

galileo
02-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I've been in the gym, I've done stuff, and my back still isn't all that great. I may need additional chiropractic attention to loosen it up. I think I'll schedule an appointment for this week.

Unholy
02-26-2007, 06:27 PM
get that **** taken care of!

Shark
03-01-2007, 12:09 PM
So, this morning, I wooshed!

I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 218! I haven't broken 220 pounds in almost two years people. I'm shocked, amazed, and really happy about this. I look better, feel better, my strength is up, and everything seems to be falling in to place (nock on wood.)

I haven't taken a pinch with the calipers in a while but as far as I am concerned seeing downward progress on the scale is good enough for me.

Blood&Iron
03-01-2007, 02:47 PM
So, this morning, I wooshed!

I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 218! I haven't broken 220 pounds in almost two years people. I'm shocked, amazed, and really happy about this. I look better, feel better, my strength is up, and everything seems to be falling in to place (nock on wood.)

I haven't taken a pinch with the calipers in a while but as far as I am concerned seeing downward progress on the scale is good enough for me.
I'm sure you still look fat as ever.

Right now I'm in Columbus, where you and Xian would be if you weren't both bitches.

Shark
03-01-2007, 03:18 PM
I expect drunk dials on several nights from you, chase, josh, etc. No excuses.

Shark
03-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Update:

Last saturday a douche at 24 hour fitness dropped a 75 on my right foot and broke two of my toes, tore off one of my toenails, and bruised up my foot pretty badly. I now have a sprained left ankle and a busted right foot. Cardio is not happening, at all. Weights have been sporadic. Body weight is holding steady.

Unholy
03-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Where have you been Christian!

Jordanbcool
03-15-2007, 06:53 PM
I was just thinking that. I miss poking fun in this journal and you guys are slacking off.

Beast
03-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Update:

Last saturday a douche at 24 hour fitness dropped a 75 on my right foot and broke two of my toes, tore off one of my toenails, and bruised up my foot pretty badly. I now have a sprained left ankle and a busted right foot. Cardio is not happening, at all. Weights have been sporadic. Body weight is holding steady.
Holy ****.

Sue!

Unholy
03-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Gal's gonna get fat and old.

Shark
04-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Update time!

I was just a tad over 215 this morning! Pr ogres has been slow and I seem to be loosing around 1/2 pound a week. Ridiculous. However, I am sticking with it and I'm determined to really drop some ****ing weight. I'm going to try and make it to 200 pounds and then re-evaluate my goals from there. I'm dropping carbs out completely for a while to jump start things a bit. I'll let you all know if I end up going crazy,

TwiloMike
04-13-2007, 06:06 AM
Update:

Holy ****, that's terrible! Make sure the douche pays all your medical bills. : ( Hope you recover quickly and fully.

Bohizzle
04-13-2007, 07:32 AM
Holy ****, that's terrible! Make sure the douche pays all your medical bills. : ( Hope you recover quickly and fully.

:withstupi :study:

Shark
04-13-2007, 01:16 PM
214.8 this morning. Self control is holding steady and my dedication is in full effect. I haven't had any real quantities of carbs in about 4 days. I would say i'm in the neighborhood of 15-20 a day and still trying to do some cardio and weights. Energy will come back up soon enough so I'm just gonna grin and bear it right now. Gonna hit a lift today on lunch.

Beast
04-13-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm dropping carbs out completely for a while to jump start things a bit.
Noooooooooooooo.......... good luck with that.

Shark
04-13-2007, 03:08 PM
I know I know... I <3 carbs. Sometimes though, you just have to kick your own ass!

TwiloMike
04-13-2007, 03:51 PM
I know I know... I <3 carbs. Sometimes though, you just have to kick your own ass!

Just don't try to do it with the bum foot.

Shark
04-16-2007, 01:51 PM
213 this morning. Looking a little leaner in the mirror but my bdd really keeps my thinking I'm a huge fat ass. I'm aiming for 10-12% which I think should come around 200 or so pounds but we'll see. I need to get my ass back in the gym but with no carbs the workouts really suck my ass. Oh well.

If I can break 206 this cut it will be the lowest weight I have seen in almost 9 years.

Shark
04-25-2007, 10:16 AM
211.6 today. Progress is inching along. I have not been able to get in the gym for about a week but I'm going in today. Work has been beating me down! Diet is staying pretty consistent.

galileo
08-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Hi.

db bench: 25x8, 45x8, 50x8
hang cleans: 45x8, 65x8, 85x8
rope pulldowns: 100x8, 120x5, 130x5
db shrugs: 85x8:8, 95x8:8
dips: 0x5, 5

Shark
08-07-2007, 05:51 PM
He lives!! I better get back in here and post a chest day!

Chubrock
08-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Hahahahahahha wtf? I thought you died in a car fire.

DoUgL@S
08-08-2007, 04:11 PM
If I did not know better I'd think that Xian and Russow are the same person posting as different parts of his personality. lol.

Good chest day gal.

galileo
08-09-2007, 12:38 PM
He lives!! I better get back in here and post a chest day!

That was my chest day. :(

Hahahahahahha wtf? I thought you died in a car fire.

I did, but I was resurrected like Horus.

If I did not know better I'd think that Xian and Russow are the same person posting as different parts of his personality. lol.

Good chest day gal.

We're not, thank ****ing God. With all the name changes, I don't know who you are, so you might wish to update me on it.

Chubrock
08-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Journalist? You ain't no journalist. Douche. Sooo what about that job...

Shark
08-09-2007, 12:55 PM
It scares me how many people here know my last name.

cphafner
08-09-2007, 12:55 PM
i thought you quit.

galileo
08-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Journalist? You ain't no journalist. Douche. Sooo what about that job...

On here, that's all I am foo'.

Graduate.

It scares me how many people here know my last name.

It should.

i thought you quit.

I did quit moderating, yes. I need somewhere to park my progress and this is about as good as any.

galileo
08-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Taking it very easy. Form + light weights = back safety.

db lunges: 35x8
front squat: 115x8, 8
seated calf raises: 90x8, 8
db calf raise + stretch: 35x8:8
selectorized leg extension: 4x8, 5x8, 6x8

Wikked1
08-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey man,long time,nice to "see" you in here....we need to get caught up...hope all is well in your location!

galileo
08-19-2007, 08:36 PM
I spent my last week in Puerto Rico. Ice T swam with me. It was fun.

Patz
08-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Was he surrounded by hoes, or maybe crime scenes????

You must pushed me over the edge.

It's new journal time....

Mik
08-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Bah! I see you decided to litter again.

ectx
08-20-2007, 11:06 AM
I spent my last week in Puerto Rico. Ice T swam with me. It was fun.

In warm tropical waters how does one make ice tea swim? Your logic is confounding. I thought K Tea swam with you. *shakes head*

razorcut
08-20-2007, 08:16 PM
gal and elwood sightings! come back....come back!

galileo
08-27-2007, 10:26 AM
For my birthday I shall kill elwood.

getfit
08-27-2007, 11:34 AM
popped to say hi! I remember your smile :) Hope all is well.

ectx
08-27-2007, 03:50 PM
For my birthday I shall kill elwood.

For your birthday I shall kill you....

and resurrect you. Simply because I can.

galileo
08-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Teh savior~

Patz
08-28-2007, 09:59 AM
Workouts?

Don't let me down!

Shark
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Workouts... haha! He doesn't lift.

Isaac Wilkins
08-28-2007, 03:31 PM
Happy birthday, niggles.

ectx
08-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Workouts... haha! He doesn't lift.

actually I heard he lifts Mini coopers.

Shark
08-28-2007, 07:56 PM
Will you ever let it go?

galileo
09-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Did 11 miles (45 mins) on my bike today. I felt like I could go on except my ass hurt so bad, I thought I woke up next to rookiebldr without any recollection of the previous evening.

Going to the gym when I can, biking when I can. Everything is excellent with my personal life, aside from the constant house nonsense (soon to be resolved, I feel). I saved the company about a quarter-mil last week, so that made them happy. Perhaps when this project is over I'll get promoted.

I fear things won't settle with work for a while, but I'll still post updates as possible. I miss a lot of you guys and I never seem to be able to keep in touch outside of this infernal wreck of a journal.

I think I'm about 17% by 3-site right now (after a shower, so slightly less). If I diet for 2 weeks, I guarantee I can hit 13%. I intend on backing my way into single digits until my next trip to Puerto Rico. Then, from there, I'll try to put back some of my muscle throughout the winter months as slow as I can handle.

galileo
09-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Also - my PM box is no longer full. Since I stopped modding, they took away the extra space so I had to delete a ton.

galileo
09-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I did rode my bike 6 miles on the trail today. We stopped after 3 miles to sit on a bench for a few minutes and look at the scenery. The last 3 miles were all downhill, so it wasn't too bad. I did a few intervals while on the uphill portion and the lactic acid make me want to throw up a little. But, all things considered, I feel I'm doing a lot better than I had expected. Tomorrow night, gym for an awesome chest and bicep day, probably.

Shark
09-03-2007, 07:44 PM
FYI, so you don't think your bike progress is too good... I am doing my first century ride (100 miles) on sat. the 8th! Talk about waking up next to rookie... my ass is gonna hurt!

Good to hear you're getting some saddle time in. I think you'll find it can get pretty addictive. I have been doing the spin class at 24 as well and that will just kick your ass.

Blood&Iron
09-03-2007, 08:34 PM
I found a picture of you and Russow in your bicyclist outfits:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/541227973_932f089a61_o.jpg

galileo
09-04-2007, 08:47 PM
FYI, so you don't think your bike progress is too good... I am doing my first century ride (100 miles) on sat. the 8th! Talk about waking up next to rookie... my ass is gonna hurt!

Good to hear you're getting some saddle time in. I think you'll find it can get pretty addictive. I have been doing the spin class at 24 as well and that will just kick your ass.

Die in a fire. You don't come in here and undermine my modest successes with your homoerotic saddle time talk.

Chubrock
09-04-2007, 08:49 PM
How the hell do you keep coming back to life?

galileo
09-04-2007, 08:50 PM
I found a picture of you and Russow in your bicyclist outfits:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/541227973_932f089a61_o.jpg

You too.

galileo
09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
How the hell do you keep coming back to life?

Pharmaceuticals.

Chubrock
09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
How disappointing.

Patz
09-05-2007, 11:07 AM
I, for one, will praise your modest success..

Good job!

That's a good trail. Not too many places have something like that. Are you following the helmet law??

Chubrock
09-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Are you following the helmet law??

I surely hope he's wearing a condom while having sex with other men.

galileo
09-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I surely hope he's wearing a condom while having sex with other men.

How disappointing.

galileo
09-05-2007, 12:52 PM
I, for one, will praise your modest success..

Good job!

That's a good trail. Not too many places have something like that. Are you following the helmet law??

Thanks Pat. Perhaps your life will be spared after all.

I do enjoy the trail and the once entrance is really close to my apartment. We went up to a trail in PA this week (Montour trail) and it runs 331 miles down to DC. Very scenic, but ridiculously packed with soccer moms and pre-teens. It's amazing how high the traffic was compared to the Mon River trail.

More biking tonight.

galileo
09-06-2007, 05:49 PM

Low carbs all day, then a workout + small refeed.

db bench: 35x5, 45x5, 55x3, 65x5, 70x5, 70x5
hang cleans: 60x10
incline db flyes (20 seconds rest between sets): 25x12, 12, 12
db shrugs: 95:8x8, 100x:8:8, 100x8:8
db curls: 25x8:8, 35x8:8, 30x6:6
one-arm rope curls: 30x6:6

I'm tired. I didn't do a ton, but I did it all in a short period of time.

Total intake thus far today was 3 scoops of Nitrean, 4g of fish oil, 36g of liver-filling candy, and 3 scoops of whey protein isolate with twice as much dextrose. As the evening concludes, I'll dine on some tuna salad wraps and grapes. Fun refeed.

galileo
09-07-2007, 08:43 AM
This morning I'm down to 14.5% from 19%. Rejoice.

Shark
09-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Sometimes I really hate you. Like, a lot.

_8_Ball
09-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Nice to see you back man...

galileo
09-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Nice to be back. My main goal right now is avoiding back injury. If anyone has any research to share or anything to add, please do!

Patz
09-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Nice to be back. My main goal right now is avoiding back injury. If anyone has any research to share or anything to add, please do!

Get a better chair at work. The human body was meant to be upright, and you're sitting 10+ hours a day. It wreaks havoc on my back muscles. My chair is all robo'd out, as of late. Pads and contraptions everywhere. It's tolerable now.

Other than that...I dunno.

galileo
09-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Get a better chair at work. The human body was meant to be upright, and you're sitting 10+ hours a day. It wreaks havoc on my back muscles. My chair is all robo'd out, as of late. Pads and contraptions everywhere. It's tolerable now.

Other than that...I dunno.

My chair is now officially upright and stable. Thanks!

I recall reading about higher rep motions assisting the lower back more, so I may lead into this with some higher rep work. Perhaps hyper-extensions, light deads or hang cleans, or perhaps some very light weight good mornings.

Friday night I hit golf balls, played golf, got up early on Saturday to play golf, then tried to bike on Sunday with a minimal amount of food over this time. Bad call...I fizzled out fast. My legs just wouldn't fire. I made it a total of 4 miles, I'd say. I went home and ate some cereal and toast to replenish the stores a bit. Low-carb + cycling = no.

Shark
09-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Low carb + biking will kill you. As i started to train for this race I just did I realized that there was no way to really cut back on carb intake and still have any decent performance.

Chubrock
09-10-2007, 04:19 PM
My chair is now officially upright and stable. Thanks!

I recall reading about higher rep motions assisting the lower back more, so I may lead into this with some higher rep work. Perhaps hyper-extensions, light deads or hang cleans, or perhaps some very light weight good mornings.

Here ya go bro: http://strengthmill.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222

This is the other link that was referenced: http://strengthmill.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209&page=2

ectx
09-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey Russo...how the hell do you fit the bike on the back of your diminutive mini. I mean, isn't the bike bigger than your bitch ride?

Isaac Wilkins
09-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Hey Russo...how the hell do you fit the bike on the back of your diminutive mini. I mean, isn't the bike bigger than your bitch ride?

And he must obviously be a runt to fit into a mini.

Mini's are good for one thing: Flipping over in parking lots.

ectx
09-10-2007, 04:42 PM

A favorite of mine is to lift the mini (with the aid of a few select friends) ever so slightly so that you can't get it out of its parking spot. Yes, I'm a kid that way.

Shark
09-10-2007, 06:51 PM
I don't have a mini! I hate all of you. I'm buying a hummer or something... then maybe you will all shut up.

Actually, i think I am going to buy a new saab 9-3 aero... the new body style for 08'. What do you think?

ectx
09-11-2007, 11:56 AM
You mean this?

http://www.gminsidenews.com/naias/revitalization/saabria/images/saab/detail_9-3_coupe.jpg

It's a hell of a lot more butch than that mini! Yep. approved.

galileo
09-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Low carb + biking will kill you. As i started to train for this race I just did I realized that there was no way to really cut back on carb intake and still have any decent performance.

Sure as ****. How long did it take you to progress until you could handle 100mi?

Here ya go bro: http://strengthmill.net/forum/showthread.php?t=222

This is the other link that was referenced: http://strengthmill.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209&page=2

Awesome, I'll check it out. Thanks.

lol.

Don't flip Russow's! You'll know it because of the big pink flower on the top.

A favorite of mine is to lift the mini (with the aid of a few select friends) ever so slightly so that you can't get it out of its parking spot. Yes, I'm a kid that way.

Hate crimes aren't cool ec. Don't be a gay-basher.

I don't have a mini! I hate all of you. I'm buying a hummer or something... then maybe you will all shut up.

Actually, i think I am going to buy a new saab 9-3 aero... the new body style for 08'. What do you think?

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/demetri-martin-findings/881892200
Wait until the section on hummer owners.

You mean this?

http://www.gminsidenews.com/naias/revitalization/saabria/images/saab/detail_9-3_coupe.jpg

It's a hell of a lot more butch than that mini! Yep. approved.

No, he means the old, beat ass Saabs they have out now that look like pontiacs.

galileo
09-11-2007, 02:02 PM

The weekend was a wash due to lack of preparedness and no time. Yesterday no carbs, lots of protein and fish oil. Today nothing then a small sbd bar and a workout. I'm sitting in the low 14's and the bodyweight is up around 178 from 175.

lat pulldown: 150x10, 10
That was the stack and it wasn't hard.

neutral pullups: +0x6, +4x6, +4x4
The last set didn't happen. It's all right, I'm just getting back into it.

db rows (20 seconds rest between sets): 40x12:12, 12:12
Endurance was suffering.

incline db bench: 45x8:8, 45x8:8
Active recovery and stimulation.

db curls: 25x8:8
For measure.

hyperextensions: +0x15, +0x15
Wow did these burn. After rep 12 it was a struggle.

seated cable row: 150(stack)x8, stack+30x6, stack+50x6
It took an extra 50 to make these difficult.

I did a few sets of walkouts, then some 30s side planks for fun and ab excitement. The planks were not at all difficult, but a little boring. After 30 seconds I was ready to move along.

Workout felt pretty good, despite the numbers. I won't complain.

Refeed time.

lilmase1153
09-11-2007, 02:26 PM
This morning I'm down to 14.5% from 19%. Rejoice.

You are Teh suck...

Jebus man good to see you back at it again.. This journal is just way too good to ever go away.. All the comic relief one can handle in one homoerotic thread :hello:

Mik
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
You are Teh suck...

X2!!!!!