PDA

View Full Version : Bulking=Horny

Sincer
11-30-2006, 09:48 PM
After two months of bulking I have noticed that the past month I have been ridiculously distracted by any remotely attractive girl-far far far more than before bulking. Obviously this leads to some problems when walking around or trying to focus in lectures. My friend said that this is because bulking raises testosterone and subseuently...yea. Will this tone down at all after a while(I mean shorter term not old age) or remain as long as I bulk?

RichMcGuire
11-30-2006, 10:04 PM
After two months of bulking I have noticed that the past month I have been ridiculously distracted by any remotely attractive girl-far far far more than before bulking. Obviously this leads to some problems when walking around or trying to focus in lectures. My friend said that this is because bulking raises testosterone and subseuently...yea. Will this tone down at all after a while(I mean shorter term not old age) or remain as long as I bulk?

Lol, i have the same problem ALL the time regardless. Ive been that way since i was very, very young. I dont have the facts for ya..but i can say, i get like that when i workout but mainly because we have some pretty slutty girls working out in skimpy clothes..and i love it! Some of them might as well wear nothing...but im not complaining..So, i cant answer your question, but my advice is to make the best of it..for instance, youll be able to handle more girls at once now in a given week or if you prefer, you can focus even harder on just one. But seriously, working out does increase GH and testosterone.

Turnip
12-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Could be the quality of the food your eating. Assuming you just started lifting you probably ate a lot of crap that brought your energy down before. I dont think bulking is an aphrodisiauk though, well not for me anyways.

Sincer
12-01-2006, 08:26 AM
I've been relativelystagnant in lifting for two years before coming to this sight, but I have eaten very clean for a long time. I went from a way too low for me 2500 cals to 3500 for the bulk so I've been eating more and gained about 10 lbs of mass. What makes this even more ridiculous/distracting is that my campus (Iowa) is renowned to have an incredibly large percent of hot girls. Wahh... Hopefully my body is just still adjusting to the difference of energy input and this will settle down...

RedSpikeyThing
12-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Workout, look better, and sex them up.

RichMcGuire
12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Workout, look better, and sex them up.

For sure!

Mercuryblade
12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Where do you go to school?
Im at Isu (Ames).

Theres alot of pretty ladies here.

arnoldsclone
12-01-2006, 12:51 PM
that is awesome, i have the problem when i bulk or cut man, if i have gym shorts on around a hot girl, i'm pitching a tent, and i aint camping!

Vapour Trails
12-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I think its generally just being a young male.

Sincer
12-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Mercury-Freshman University of Iowa. I have a bunch of friends from high school that go to Iowa State-what year are you?

I'm not so sure its just from being a young male; I've never lost half a night of sleep or had to exert perfect focus to not pop one while walking around. :(

ancom41
12-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Who would have thought Iowa would be known for its attractive women.

teaturtle
12-01-2006, 05:29 PM
i might go to college there, haha how is it? any hot guys LOL

Sincer
12-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, since U of Iowa is a 'party school' it attracts alot of hot girls, but subsequently the vast majority of them are shallow/stupid as hell. The guys are mostly pieces of crap with beer guts. Its saddening to watch them get all the hot girls cuz they have a pretty face.

teaturtle
12-01-2006, 06:17 PM
oh.. :/

zela
12-01-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm in Waterloo, Iowa and I might catch Mercuryblade at a gym at Iowa State next year :D

McIrish
12-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Mercury-Freshman University of Iowa. I have a bunch of friends from high school that go to Iowa State-what year are you?

I'm not so sure its just from being a young male; I've never lost half a night of sleep or had to exert perfect focus to not pop one while walking around. :(

Sinc, how did you lose sleep because of a wood? Seriously man, take care of that and get to bed.

Sincer
12-04-2006, 06:45 AM
Its a bit difficult with a roommate and public restrooms. :( And was not so much just wood as psychological agony.

Mercuryblade
12-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Thats why you build a tent around your bed, seriously, my other two roommates had them. That way you can touch yourself or hookup with girls with people in the room at night. Problem solved.