PDA

View Full Version : Some updated pics 190lbs

LivinItUp
12-03-2006, 12:44 PM
So...I bulked for a while, and decided I have most everything and I really want to see some abs. So I've been cuttin', running, basketball, boxing, and lifting hardcore and dieting like I really want it. So here's some pics from this week and last night ;) sitting at 190 lbs - I know it's too light for my height, but once I get my midsection torn up I will pack on mass - *sidenote, I am still gaining strength and am stronger than ever right now!!

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7017/190lbspic3kn4.jpg
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2413/190lbspic1ha6.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8596/190lbspic2ul2.jpg
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1603/facepic1yz8.jpg

BFGUITAR
12-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Crappy picks, still lookin lean.

And yeh, for your height thats really light. But you look great and thats what matters :)

zela
12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
You look great man, how was your diet like? I would love to know the specs on that but I'm sure its safe to say everybody will be on you about bulking pretty soon!

Davidelmo
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Arms & shoulders are overwhelming! Your waist is tiny though.

TopQuark1028
12-03-2006, 05:10 PM
270x5 and 370x5!! and looking lean as hell, awesome work man - i'm wicked jealous

LivinItUp
12-03-2006, 09:43 PM
You look great man, how was your diet like? I would love to know the specs on that but I'm sure its safe to say everybody will be on you about bulking pretty soon!

Well I've adjusted to eating peanut butter out of the jar, cottage cheese out of the thing, just eating for the sake of making my body do what I want. haha!

Ya...meal replacement shakes, anything high in protein, and since I don't eat a WHOLE lot on my cut the peanut butter is gold to get my fats up. Yogurt, tuna, chicken, meat, turkey, banannas, broccoli...and some other stuff...but mainly this :) and lots of water!

the poor man's diet maybe, it's very very affordable and works for me

I know the pics are crappy, my cell phone cam went to hell for no reason..I'll be buying my sister's digi cam around x-mas though, then I'll be money ;)

Ya no doubt people are gonna be on my case about bulking soon, my family that is...everyone else...meh they like the abs and typical people think I'm big as it is...personally I know I've got a loooooong road ahead of me.

P.S. Thanks for the compliments :) I've grown to love them!

I know the pics are crappy, my cell phone cam went to hell for no reason..I'll be buying my sister's digi cam around x-mas though, then I'll be money ;)

Ya no doubt people are gonna be on my case about bulking soon, my family that is...everyone else...meh they like the abs and typical people think I'm big as it is...personally I know I've got a loooooong road ahead of me.

zela
12-04-2006, 09:09 AM

Haha I know how you feel. I would love to get lean like that but everybody on this website, in my house basically everybody but my girlfriend, who for some reason claims she wants me to be skinny, want me to bulk up.

Its gonna be a long battle with my mom
outnumber

LivinItUp
12-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Haha I know how you feel. I would love to get lean like that but everybody on this website, in my house basically everybody but my girlfriend, who for some reason claims she wants me to be skinny, want me to bulk up.

Its gonna be a long battle with my mom
outnumber

Well bro, put simply...girls are crazy. The end.

Technically you don't *have to tell anyone what you're doing..no one knows your diet like you do! Just do whatever and i'm sure either way they'll be impressed :thumbup:

Ruffian
12-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Looking very lean! Back/leg pix?!?!?!

You have as small a waist as I do!!! (not that its necessarily a bad thing, a small waist is nicer then a beer belly imo)

LivinItUp
12-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Looking very lean! Back/leg pix?!?!?!

You have as small a waist as I do!!! (not that its necessarily a bad thing, a small waist is nicer then a beer belly imo)

haha, I'm trying! I can't really do leg pics my cell phone cam went all crappy for some reason. I'll be getting a digital camera around X-mas, though ;)

Stumprrp
12-15-2006, 01:17 PM
lean as ALL hell, PLEASE BULK!! haha what is your waist dude im like 3x as wide as you (in the bad way :D) you have room for like 50 lbs and still be lean

LivinItUp
12-18-2006, 03:40 PM
lean as ALL hell, PLEASE BULK!! haha what is your waist dude im like 3x as wide as you (in the bad way :D) you have room for like 50 lbs and still be lean

I've been bulking for the last 2 weeks or so, I transitioned slowly though so I don't pack on fat too soon! I'm eating heavy now though!! Don't worry man I'm going up at LEAST 20-30lbs, and if I look decent I will go for that 50lbs fo sho, lol.

Thanks ;) I dieted like crazy to drop to that point, I couldn't stand the fat on my midsection anymore and just got rid of about all of it hahaha. Hopefully I can keep it reasonable now all through. My waist size is a 32 man, you didn't look very wide in your sqaut video, but you were wearing a big shirt I guess. It was really funny because you just looked like a normal 17 year old then BOOM you owned the 225lbs. Again, big clothes though I look like a punk in big clothes too :/

I'll get some bulking progress pics up when I get my digital camera sometime around xmas...that's the plan anyway. Gettin' tatted today hopefully so that'll be cool.

Fuzzy
12-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Grumble.... stupid trees...

Man youd make a very good rower! Arms and delts are HYOOGE, and im sure you legs are like... tree trunks?

Pack on the chest mass man! Be an oak not a willow!

LivinItUp
12-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Grumble.... stupid trees...

Man youd make a very good rower! Arms and delts are HYOOGE, and im sure you legs are like... tree trunks?

Pack on the chest mass man! Be an oak not a willow!

I wish my legs were like tree trunks, they probably won't look noticably HUGE until I can squat a house, lol. I have very long legs, you can see all the muscles pop out when I flex a bit though, haha. I'm bustin' my ass at it though, they WILL grow until my jeans don't fit.

Chest, no doubt I'm changing up chest excercises to shock em. But, they're there, it's noticably obvious when I wear t-shirts, and I can make them bounce up and down hehe(without jumping)...(or jiggling)

P.S. I'm eating peanut butter and drinking milk, next comes a few bean and cheese burritos, yumm.

SirPhil
12-19-2006, 02:39 PM
You have a great body as it is, however it'll look even greater if you pack on a few more pounds. Of course, you knew that already.

By the way, I'm also around 6'5 (18 years old), I now way in at 208 lbs. My goal is to reach the 230 lbs. mark while looking lean. Older pictures of me can be found on the site if you wanna check me out.

Keep up the good work, eat eat EAT! Eating healthy and in large quantities is the trick to awesome progress.