PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Xmas Classic

bigbadwolfe
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
For the most part the meet ran exceptionally well. We was well on time the meet started right at 12:05 and we handed the last trophies out at 3:15 pm. 34 lifters total in and out in about 3 and a half hours. I myslef was pleased with the turn out and glad that everyone attended.

I made a few mistakes that only myself can take blame for, one being not having a load chart for the loaders and spotters. So even with out a load chart to only had a couple small misloads I am totally fine with that.

We had a good range of lifters from beginner to the seasoned vets. The biggest bench was 700 pounds and the biggest attempt was 750.

Laura Phelps did 405 for a single, Nick Winters SMOKED 650 easily RAW, and I myslef did a very UGLY 500 for 8 reps. Guess no matter how much you train it really is not a good idea to guest lift at your own meet. Lack of sleep, food, and just being to busy looking over other stuff makes you not so interested in lifitng.

I will get vids up soon as possible!!!!

Take care and thanks all for coming we raised about $400 and a TON of toys for the Charity.

Wolfy!!!!!

bigbadwolfe
12-03-2006, 05:38 PM
Also a HUGE thanks to all of our sponsors:

At Large Nutrition
Westside Barbell
Inzer Advance Designs
Ovisco Sports
House of Pain Ironwear
Reliables rentals

And many othe small local companies and a HUGE thanks to the Breakaway Recplex in Celina Ohio for providing a venue and very nice equipment for the
meet.

Also thanks to everyone that made donations, and to all of my helpers, loaders ,spotters and judges!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

chris mason
12-03-2006, 07:34 PM
For the most part the meet ran exceptionally well. We was well on time the meet started right at 12:05 and we handed the last trophies out at 3:15 pm. 34 lifters total in and out in about 3 and a half hours. I myslef was pleased with the turn out and glad that everyone attended.

I made a few mistakes that only myself can take blame for, one being not having a load chart for the loaders and spotters. So even with out a load chart to only had a couple small misloads I am totally fine with that.

We had a good range of lifters from beginner to the seasoned vets. The biggest bench was 700 pounds and the biggest attempt was 750.

Laura Phelps did 405 for a single, Nick Winters SMOKED 650 easily RAW, and I myslef did a very UGLY 500 for 8 reps. Guess no matter how much you train it really is not a good idea to guest lift at your own meet. Lack of sleep, food, and just being to busy looking over other stuff makes you not so interested in lifitng.

I will get vids up soon as possible!!!!

Take care and thanks all for coming we raised about $400 and a TON of toys for the Charity.

Wolfy!!!!!

Nick is a crazy strong guy! Good work putting on the meet Mike and good lifting for both Nick and Laura.

smokinHawk
12-04-2006, 06:22 AM
What did Jason Fry get then? was it 425 (raw) at 188lb body weight?
tryed to look at his card and think that was it.
that boy can lift some weight.

ritz600
12-04-2006, 06:56 AM
:clap: congrats on a great meet wolfy. i think you did a great thing by putting on this meet so some kids who wouldn't have had a christmas will have one now. i was glad to bring my girls over to lift and will have pics posted as soon as i can. merry christmas!!!!!!!!:thumbup: