PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Nitrean in skim milk

leveque
12-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I noticed that vanilla nitrean tastes better in skim milk than fattier milks. Has anybody else noticed that? Just wondering why that might be.

Guido
12-04-2006, 10:13 AM
I think for the same reason that adding strawberry protein powder to strawberry milk is just plain nasty. Too much flavor makes it too rich, and sickeningly sweet.

I can imagine that vanilla flavored protein powder in whole milk would be like drinking straight cream. Blech!

EvanH
12-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I think for the same reason that adding strawberry protein powder to strawberry milk is just plain nasty. Too much flavor makes it too rich, and sickeningly sweet.

I can imagine that vanilla flavored protein powder in whole milk would be like drinking straight cream. Blech!

mmm straight cream.

reloaded
12-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Nitrean + skim milk = MMMMMMM

Stumprrp
12-26-2006, 07:09 AM
im not to keen on the vanilla in water but in milk its real good, next time ill order strawberry

leveque
12-26-2006, 07:54 AM
I have to admit also that chocolate is a lot better in water than vanilla is.

Vanilla is great in that coffee recipe though!

chris mason
12-26-2006, 06:46 PM
vanilla nitrean + water = disgusting, sorry chris! haha i should of just got chocolate

I understand. Taste is subjective and we cannot please everyone. There are quite a few people who think vanilla Nitrean is the best vanilla ever. I like strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla in that order. I am currently using vanilla in water myself. :thumbup:

Stumprrp
12-27-2006, 08:10 AM
hows strawberry? that was my next choice, is it more sweet or more tart?

chris mason
12-27-2006, 09:55 AM
damn chris, iono, i just force it down basically, it was SO good in whole milk! DAMN DIETS!

hows strawberry? that was my next choice, is it more sweet or more tart?

Not tart at all. It has a very smooth, almost creamy flavor.

Chris

Stumprrp
12-27-2006, 10:58 AM
cool, next order ill get that