PDA

View Full Version : Football:Bigger Stronger Faster Help!!!

SFTS
12-04-2006, 07:28 PM
Howdy, I play football and this season had gone quite well as we are in the quarterfinals:clap: However I already have one eye on next season and want to get Bigger Stronger and Faster. Now Ive been lifting in Football for about 2 years and have made some good weight however the other guys have worked just as much as I have and any advantage at this point is a purley gentic one. I want to blow them out of the water. Ive got about 20 months and I know I can do it! I do need a bit of help though! I know a high protein diet is key as is eating the right kinds of food. I also dont care about getting cut. I need my core to be strong and the way to do that ( I think) is squats squats and more squats! 600lbs would be great but that may be a bit to loftly. The other 2 big excersises for me are the Hang/Power Cling and of course Bench press. Im about 6 even and 230 lbs and I take Whey protien but am looking into other supplments. (no juice!!!!)

droman
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
yeah i found this plan this should work very well just follow it and make sure you have a decent foundation which you probably have. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/schultz4.htm make sure to read all 3 parts.

SFTS
12-04-2006, 09:29 PM
yeah i found this plan this should work very well just follow it and make sure you have a decent foundation which you probably have. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/schultz4.htm make sure to read all 3 parts.

THANKS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

arnoldsclone
12-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Howdy, I play football and this season had gone quite well as we are in the quarterfinals:clap: However I already have one eye on next season and want to get Bigger Stronger and Faster. Now Ive been lifting in Football for about 2 years and have made some good weight however the other guys have worked just as much as I have and any advantage at this point is a purley gentic one. I want to blow them out of the water. Ive got about 20 months and I know I can do it! I do need a bit of help though! I know a high protein diet is key as is eating the right kinds of food. I also dont care about getting cut. I need my core to be strong and the way to do that ( I think) is squats squats and more squats! 600lbs would be great but that may be a bit to loftly. The other 2 big excersises for me are the Hang/Power Cling and of course Bench press. Im about 6 even and 230 lbs and I take Whey protien but am looking into other supplments. (no juice!!!!)

just powerlift, and sprint sprint sprint. When the game stops being work and is fun is when you know you hit that next level, when it becomes difficult or tire some again you know you need to train harder.