PDA

View Full Version : comp in Italy

mightyg
12-05-2006, 08:50 PM
This is 2005 coluseum comp in Rome Italy

Gabrielle
12-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Looking great. I'm guessing 5ft 6, 195lbs?

sharkall2003
12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Have anything else you'd like to add? Maybe your stats, diet, routine, etc? Or is this just to show off?

Sidior
12-05-2006, 10:59 PM
I like the sandals!

Beast
12-05-2006, 11:00 PM
Lookin large and in charge.

TwiloMike
12-06-2006, 05:01 AM
Interesting color choice... Your bikini and flip flops don't match. :(

1mmort4l
12-06-2006, 05:42 AM
Why do people insist on joining WBB, throwing their pics up for comments and not contributing a damn thing further? Ask them questions.... Nothing! Seems all they want is for people to say, WOW man your huge, then they have their little w4nk and be on their way...

Not necessarily saying this guy will do it, but hes on the right track...

Davidelmo
12-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Have anything else you'd like to add? Maybe your stats, diet, routine, etc? Or is this just to show off?

yes.

Cirino83
12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Interesting color choice... Your bikini and flip flops don't match. :(

Did you mean his g-string and sandals or his overly tanned skin color?

Slim Schaedle
12-06-2006, 12:20 PM
That guy is small and fat.

If he contributes to the site, I might change my mind.

Small and fat for now. Probably weak too.

Chubrock
12-06-2006, 12:27 PM

Man I'm finally bigger than somebody.

Beast
12-06-2006, 01:20 PM
His face reminds me of Bob Cicherillo.

Davidelmo
12-06-2006, 01:38 PM

He does look short, you're right.

mightyg
12-06-2006, 03:13 PM
The contest was ifbb 5'9 215lbs in contest. Not looking for a wow, just introducing myself.. Sorry I don't have time to be on the computer all day long. However I was invited to do the comp by the pres. of ifbb in Italy. I was prepared by a trainer in Italy. I thought I was on a site with bodybuilders not critics..

Nicoman
12-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Very short. It's too bad

mightyg
12-06-2006, 03:21 PM
However I will gladly answer any questions for those who wish to know about how I prepared for comp.

Chubrock
12-06-2006, 05:03 PM
The contest was ifbb 5'9 215lbs in contest. Not looking for a wow, just introducing myself.. Sorry I don't have time to be on the computer all day long. However I was invited to do the comp by the pres. of ifbb in Italy. I was prepared by a trainer in Italy. I thought I was on a site with bodybuilders not critics..

You thought wrong. Making your first post with only pictures isn't a great way to start out.

Slim Schaedle
12-06-2006, 06:08 PM

Bodybuilders are some of the worst (or best, depending on which way you look at it) critics there are.

That said, our repsonses are nothing personal. There are just some unwritten internet forum rules we like new members to abide by. An initial picture post is like going up to someone random on the street and striking a bicep flex, then attempting to talk to them and introduce yourself.

1mmort4l
12-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Bodybuilders are some of the worst (or best, depending on which way you look at it) critics there are.

That said, our repsonses are nothing personal. There are just some unwritten internet forum rules we like new members to abide by. An initial picture post is like going up to someone random on the street and striking a bicep flex, then attempting to talk to them and introduce yourself.

+1! :whip:

mightyg
12-06-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm also a member on other sites, and as an athlete I do expect coments wheather good ones or bad ones from other athletes...This is a way I can improve myself. Because what other people see I may not see.. I love the sport!!!! I do this because I love this sport and not because I want to show people how I look.... I take this sport very seriously, and believe me for as much money that I spent on this sport (education & preperation), I don't think to be a show off. Well hopefully you guys will begin to know me as an athlete trying to improve every last bit and not some guy who works out at home and dreams of competing.

Slim Schaedle
12-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Well hopefully you guys will begin to know me as an athlete trying to improve every last bit and not some guy who works out at home and dreams of competing.

You probably just offended 80% of the people who participate here.

Brownie points for sure.

bill
12-07-2006, 05:00 AM
You guys are being really tough. Most everyone who posts a pic or vid are doing it for props. Which they usually get, whether it was impressive or not.

He's a pro or nearly. If he contributes any it would be nice add to the forum.

sharkall2003
12-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Well, he did make a few more posts. I think he looks in very good condition, and he's definitely had to train hard to get that physique. Good job.

NoPainNoGain
12-07-2006, 07:25 AM
I'm also a member on other sites, and as an athlete I do expect coments wheather good ones or bad ones from other athletes...This is a way I can improve myself. Because what other people see I may not see.. I love the sport!!!! I do this because I love this sport and not because I want to show people how I look.... I take this sport very seriously, and believe me for as much money that I spent on this sport (education & preperation), I don't think to be a show off. Well hopefully you guys will begin to know me as an athlete trying to improve every last bit and not some guy who works out at home and dreams of competing.I feel you bro. Nevermind the haters you prolly look better then 90% of these guys here and you sure as hell put lots of time, money and effort into our sport otherwise u wouldnt look like you do now. But: More info would be nice, post ur diet, workout, cycles etc etc. Like the guy above said everyone likes the props dont behave like hes the only one that ever showed off here or on another web forum. And yeah to be honest you could look leaner on that level, abs lack quality, legs seem good as far as i can judge from the small pic, symmetry is ok, left lat seems larger then right one, chest and and shoulders need some work. Overall potential but way to go.

mightyg
12-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Thank you, now here's where I contribute.... My diet was low carb all the way up to three weeks into the comp, then I totally eliminated carb intake till 1 1\2 weeks in, 2 day carb then no carb. 4 days till comp I started loading up. My cycle consisted of test mix and gh. When I'm on mass I add insulin in with my cycle along with gh, and t3...I'm starting on jan. prep for 2007 comp for ifbb.
My mass cycle for mass (comp 2007)

1500 mg. of a mix test ( sus, en, & prop.) a week for 3 weeks
t3 25mg. ed 2 days on 2 days off
orimethen 250mg a day on the 2 days I don't do t3.
From week 4 to week 6...8 iu gh ed, 20 iu insulin ed 50mg t3 ed
week 7 to 9 500 mg prop. ew, 200mg bold ew, 50 mg dian ew, 500mg orimethen ed. (IS THAT ENOUGH MONEY SPENT? THAT'S ONLY FOR MASS!!!!!!)

Slim Schaedle
12-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Thank you, now here's where I contribute.... My diet was low carb all the way up to three weeks into the comp, then I totally eliminated carb intake till 1 1\2 weeks in, 2 day carb then no carb. 4 days till comp I started loading up. My cycle consisted of test mix and gh. When I'm on mass I add insulin in with my cycle along with gh, and t3...I'm starting on jan. prep for 2007 comp for ifbb.
My mass cycle for mass (comp 2007)

1500 mg. of a mix test ( sus, en, & prop.) a week for 3 weeks
t3 25mg. ed 2 days on 2 days off
orimethen 250mg a day on the 2 days I don't do t3.
From week 4 to week 6...8 iu gh ed, 20 iu insulin ed 50mg t3 ed
week 7 to 9 500 mg prop. ew, 200mg bold ew, 50 mg dian ew, 500mg orimethen ed. (IS THAT ENOUGH MONEY SPENT? THAT'S ONLY FOR MASS!!!!!!)
As I metioned earlier, it is probably nothing personal from anyone. Good to see someone actually laying out all the cycle stuff in detail. (Is there a WBB policy here that prohibits divulging prices...b/c I am curious what that equals monthly.)

As for NoPaiNoGain, no one is hating. You get your jokes now and then and an internet sense of humor helps.

Posts such as the ones in this thread are made even when 5'4" 140lb 14 year olds make their first post in the pic thread. That is not hating either.

HILL
12-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Mightyg could you post here or pm your contest prep including cycle etc just for tips when im cutting down next year you can never have to much info can you

looking great by the way

also can i ask why the mix of sust, enanthate and prop. You are obviously bigger than i am and know more however its all test why mix the esters doesnt that defeat the object.

thanks for the info??

HILL
12-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Their does seem to be an awful lot of people just posting pics for no reason so its always on your mind if they are just looking for props

tank38
12-07-2006, 01:21 PM
However I will gladly answer any questions for those who wish to know about how I prepared for comp.

I think you look excellent and I'm looking forward to reading any info you are willing share. If you don't mind I'm very interested in what your cutting plan looked like and any info about your cutting routine would be greatly appriciated.:help:

Keep up the great work:thumbup:

RBB
12-07-2006, 01:42 PM
looking very good man. imo, your cycle is poorly designed, but whatever works for you.

mightyg
12-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Mightyg could you post here or pm your contest prep including cycle etc just for tips when im cutting down next year you can never have to much info can you

looking great by the way

also can i ask why the mix of sust, enanthate and prop. You are obviously bigger than i am and know more however its all test why mix the esters doesnt that defeat the object.

thanks for the info??

Each ester reacts differently in my protein metabolism. Enan. works great for me on strength and size, however evryone is different when it comes to protein metabolism. I can't take 1500mg, of just enant. Your androgen recepters very on ester and molecular structure of the test. So to tell it all.....to saturate all my androgen recepters I mix the different esters. So when I start on my anabolic I get more out of it. As you know if an anobolic molicule gets cought by an androgen recepter, the recepter will destroy a mager part of the anabolic molicule. However each ester reacts differently on different people regardless of the ester being short or long.

mightyg
12-07-2006, 01:54 PM
looking very good man. imo, your cycle is poorly designed, but whatever works for you.

look good! I like your legs also, 220 is a bit much for what I saw. But you do have some size.

mightyg
12-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Well Thanks everyone for your coments (good or bad) . Let me know anything else you guys think. Anyway I cant realy give you an exact amount on what I spent for a mass cycle, lets say supplements, food, and other $1500.00

mightyg
12-07-2006, 02:01 PM
I think you look excellent and I'm looking forward to reading any info you are willing share. If you don't mind I'm very interested in what your cutting plan looked like and any info about your cutting routine would be greatly appriciated.:help:

Keep up the great work:thumbup:

I have my prep on paper because my trainer would stamp it out for me, I will scan it for you and send it pm.

tank38
12-07-2006, 02:05 PM
I have my prep on paper because my trainer would stamp it out for me, I will scan it for you and send it pm.

Sounds great......Thanks

Levantar
12-07-2006, 04:17 PM

Actually they are written rules on this forum. Not a big deal though.

HILL
12-09-2006, 04:28 AM
mightyg could u pm me that as well

Adam
12-09-2006, 06:59 AM
(Is there a WBB policy here that prohibits divulging prices...b/c I am curious what that equals monthly.)

I can't remember if there is a rule in Anabolics section or not but I don't want to see prices posted in any other forum's (this one included)
Thanks

solarisdude45
12-09-2006, 07:38 AM
Congratulations upon your achievements. Just curious, have you competed in other countires (such as the USA) and if so, how do you compare the judging from Italy and the other countries?? Personally, you look 1st place wherever you compete.

mightyg
12-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Well, just to tell you without mentioning federation or name. I was offered 1st place if I would purchase an x amount of supplements from the president of x federation. My reply was I want 1st only if I deserve it. Paying my way to the top will only make me lazy. Anyway, I will surely send you guys my prep, I just need to send it to my brother to get it scaned, I don't have a scaner. I competed in Romania as well, but the juges were allways the same. I guess the higher up you achieve the less fair things get. I never competed in the U.S but 2007 I will. Just waiting for the Ifbb calender to come out. I will problably do some npc shows also.

HeavyBomber
12-09-2006, 10:22 PM
mightyg,
Good work and welcome. Your perspective will be of great value to this site I'm sure.

muscle chic
12-12-2006, 08:36 AM
Great job!! Looking good!!

lima
01-08-2007, 04:54 PM
wow!

tsmithy
01-09-2007, 01:48 AM
Looking very solid, calves looked a bit small compared to ur massive quads. You look very well conditioned and thick, welcome to the site. I think if someone wants to introduce themselves with pics go ahead there are no rules against it.

Anyway one thing is for sure, if u looked like **** and posted on here u would not have got all the angry responses early on when people thought u were a pics only poster, so u can see from these responses u made a good impact.

Good luck in ur career.

Fuzzy
01-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Damn... look awesome man

And stumpy legs :p hehehe

Beast
01-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Can you upload it into this thread?

Unholy
01-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Can you upload it into this thread?

Please do, I would love to see it as well mate.

Davidelmo
01-09-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure he's coming back. It would be nice if he did though!

GoldenKidX
01-09-2007, 08:22 PM
cool

Davidelmo
01-10-2007, 10:32 AM
^^ Holy lurker batman. A member since May 03 and that was your first post?

Beholder
01-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Hes darkwing duck!

500squat
01-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Darkwing duck...lol