PDA

View Full Version : I need direction and advice v.I've searched and searched...

pepsihatman
12-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Hello people. I have some uneasiness about my knowledge of cutting. Is there a sticky that I can look at? Are there websites or posts that I should read before doing so? I have searched on the topic and not been able to make heads or tails out of the threads that were returned. I have read Built's nutrition post about carb cycling. I am unsure as to whether or not I have the discipline to refrain from carbs like that. Any help to point me in the right direction would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: The things I have learned so far. One pound a week at most. Continue to lift heavy. Reduce calories to 300-500 below maitenance. I plan on keeping with my 4 day split of chest/back/shoulder,arms/legs.

:newbie: I know...

russianwol
12-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Have you read the first sticky here called "Best Of"? :bang:

pepsihatman
12-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes I have.

mickyjune26
12-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Lookin good. The WBB articles are the best starting point. Do you have a WBB online journal to help keep you on track?

pepsihatman
12-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Lookin good. The WBB articles are the best starting point. Do you have a WBB online journal to help keep you on track?

Not sure what the WBB Journal is, but I do keep track of my calories using an Excel spreadsheet. I tend to make all of my own meals and food which means that I have the nutrition label and serving portions for calorie counting.