PDA

View Full Version : Winter bulking pic

caseyo
12-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Hello everyone, I am 39 years old and I hope to compete in a couple local shows next year as a master. I am 5' 9" and currently weigh around 215lbs.

FighterInSnatch
12-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Damn dude you look pretty solid. Where are the lower body pics?

Rock Steady
12-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Are you a friend of mightyg?

Here we go again.... and yes, you're looking good. Care to share some insights with the group?

pipes
12-08-2006, 01:00 PM

Here we go again.... and yes, you're looking good. Care to share some insights with the group?

I was thinking the same thing.

caseyo
12-08-2006, 01:11 PM

Who is mightyg?

Thanks for the comments, I have been working out off and on since I was 15 years old. I see guys in my local gym that are in their early 20's and make me look like a wannabe. I am here looking for insight myself. The only advice that I can offer is consistency.

caseyo
12-08-2006, 01:35 PM
I just read the forum rules and I would like to apologize for posting a picture without introducing myself first. I am not here to have my ego stroked, I just wanted to talk with others who have my same interest. I completely understand if I get flamed.

Rock Steady
12-08-2006, 01:40 PM
I just read the forum rules and I would like to apologize for posting a picture without introducing myself first. I am not here to have my ego stroked, I just wanted to talk with others who have my same interest. I completely understand if I get flamed.

Sorry man, I made an assumption you'd fall into the 'show-off' category b/c of the fact you look great and your first post was a pic. Welcome to WBB - it's a great site and there's always something to learn!!

mightyg
12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Look prety good. Need to see more. That pic and the way you posed shows very little. Any comp in the near future?

Rock Steady
12-08-2006, 02:29 PM
Look prety good. Need to see more. That pic and the way you posed shows very little. Any comp in the near future?

I agree. The shadow effect blurs the image quite a bit. Try more lighting, and leg shots.