What you need:
Shredded coconut,
Whole wheat flour
Chicken breasts
Egg whites
Salt
Pepper
Canola Oil

I don't really have any measurements for anything, but its not really that advanced.
Fill a pan full of oil, and heat the oil (to test if its hot enough, chunk of bread into the oil, if it sizzles your probably good) this ended up being med-medhigh setting on my electric stove
Cut up the chicken into nugget sized bits.
Mix whole wheat flour, coconut, salt, and pepper on a large plate.
Dip chicken nuggets into egg whites, then roll the nuggets into the coconut/wholewheat/salt/pepper mixture, the only really hard part is getting the coconut to stick just right, but with some practice and the right coconut to whole wheat flour ratio it sticks. Then toss em into the frying pan, the should sizzle right away if the oil is hot enough. Remove when the breading on the chicken turns a deep brown color, its best to just take out one nugget and cut it open to see if they are done all the way.

Enjoy because they are fantastic, I recommend using the sweetened coconut over the regular stuff (sugar... but it tastes better and it's bulking season)

Posting this recipe makes me really angry I don't have any chicken breasts right now.

Beast
12-09-2006, 08:07 AM
lol with all of those cals, it better taste fantastic.

RedSpikeyThing
12-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Sound good.
You could probably get away with baking them. Try preheating the oven to 350 and baking for 20-30 minutes, until white inside.

Sontizzle
12-09-2006, 10:10 AM
how bout just baking some boneless skinless chicken breast

EvanH
12-09-2006, 11:53 AM
You lost me at coconut. Ewwwww...

Take that out of the picture and you have yourself some decent chicken! :nod:

RedSpikeyThing
12-09-2006, 11:54 AM

Because that's boring.

Has no one around here heard of variety?

Sontizzle
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Because that's boring.

Has no one around here heard of variety?

i put seasoning on it and also bake it with salsa or cream of mushroom

Mercuryblade
12-10-2006, 12:03 AM

Calories man. This isn't exactly a cut friendly recipe, but it's clean bulking food- canola oil, whole wheat flour... the sugar in the coconut is pretty neglible.

Sontizzle
12-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Calories man. This isn't exactly a cut friendly recipe, but it's clean bulking food- canola oil, whole wheat flour... the sugar in the coconut is pretty neglible.

ive done pretty good on cutting out the fried food so ill stick with baking it :D