PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy phone cam pics

Fuzzy
12-14-2006, 02:54 AM
A mate took these on his phone at camp.

He deleted alot of the pics except for these 2

One of my back, and the other is a front trap shot, who knows, I might one day get pics of everything.

Back photo, Im not flexing, front trap shot I am.

Ive always like my traps, but they overswamp my tiny delts... grr.

Just thought Id post some pics.

EDIT: this was about an hour prior to me getting my head shaved, check out the avatar.

HammDoggy
12-14-2006, 04:06 AM
Sorry mate, cant see much except you singlet tan from rowing :)

McVein
12-14-2006, 11:11 AM
traps looking good

farmers tan..not so good

sharkall2003
12-14-2006, 12:20 PM
That tan plus a shaved head just makes me laugh like no tomorrow. Have you ever thought about not rowing with a shirt on? Maybe even out that tan a little bit? Take a few more pictures. From the ones posted it's hard to actually see much.

McVein
12-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Fuzzy

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Sisqo-thong-song.jpg

LivinItUp
12-14-2006, 01:06 PM
The thought of how strong you will be when you're my age scares me.

Jordanbcool
12-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Cant tell from the pics at all.

Sidior
12-14-2006, 02:58 PM
****ty pics but rockin haircut!

Fuzzy
12-15-2006, 12:39 AM
I think Ive got some good mass for someone my age...

Its heart breaking, I have to cut, I really dont want to... ah well, Ive lways wandered what it would feel like to have visisble abs.

20lbs, 8 weeks, gonna hurt.

WBBIRL
12-15-2006, 09:26 AM
nah dawg, 20 in 8 weeks will be butter... just keep on keepin on.

CancerVII
12-15-2006, 07:13 PM
That tan plus a shaved head just makes me laugh like no tomorrow. Have you ever thought about not rowing with a shirt on? Maybe even out that tan a little bit? Take a few more pictures. From the ones posted it's hard to actually see much.

Rowing without a shirt? What, do you want to kill him or something? Rowers wear little enough on the water as it is. Don't want Fuzzy catching skin cancer before he turns 20. Unless that's your evil genious plan, in which case I shall shut up. :hide:

Fuzzy
12-15-2006, 07:54 PM
We have to all row in the same uniform, we as a crew all agreed to train in our rowing tights.

6-8 hours a day in a brutal 100f sun does that, luckily my skin tans, but a one guy whos a bit pale in my crew, besides the massive amounts of sunscreen got burnt pretty nicely.

Plus, were not aloud to row without them, technically, we have to wear the training shirts, but theyr annoying, and its easy to tangle oars in them. SO we just go witht he tights.

Gabrielle
12-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Looking thick, I must say for your age. I started working out at your age. Rowing is f---ing hard I had a friend that did that hardcore.

Jordanbcool
12-15-2006, 09:29 PM
20lbs, 8 weeks, gonna hurt.

Try what I have to do. I'm trying to cut down to 7-9% this summer. Its going to take me probably 20 weeks losing 35 pounds.

Fuzzy
12-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Pure interest... How tall are you, and how much have you grown since starting?

Jordanbcool
12-16-2006, 05:30 AM
Pure interest... How tall are you, and how much have you grown since starting?

I'm 5"8.

I did a pretty dirty bulk. I hate cardio so that was rarely done......I love eating so that was done a little dirtier then I expected. So far, in 6 months I've gained close to 50 pounds. Most of it is LBM (35 or more pounds) and about 15 of that is pure lard.

Last bulk I probably gained like 10lbs of lbm....I really didnt know what I was doing and all that 10 was all newbie gains. My cut was also a little screwy because of the same reasons.

This bulk has gone much better. I dont care about the fat since I was trying to get as big as possible...I think this coming cut will also be much better.

BTW: I plan to cut down to the 7-9% range weighing around 190.

Fuzzy
12-16-2006, 05:53 AM
Looking thick, I must say for your age. I started working out at your age. Rowing is f---ing hard I had a friend that did that hardcore.

Sorry jordan, i wrote that post, and u answered before, the question was directed at Gab. still paranoid with the stuntung thing, but i dont care anymore, let it stunt if it does...

But you made some cool gains Jordan, I reckon when I bulk next April-Aug (I want 25lbs MINIMUM lbm) The trick is going to be to just fill the whole fridge wth clean foods. and pack in anywere from 5-6k cals a day, I want to be ****ing hyooge!!!

I need to cut 20 now, but God help me next April Im gonna go from 180 to 210, and most of that gain ill be muscle, just let rowing finish, bulk, then let rowing shred me again.

God... I have half a mind to quit rowing and bulk right now.

I just watched hours of Kevin Levrone footage, and am so BB pumped right now, I just wanna be jacked.

Blah, impatience of 14.

sharkall2003
12-16-2006, 06:54 AM
Sorry jordan, i wrote that post, and u answered before, the question was directed at Gab. still paranoid with the stuntung thing, but i dont care anymore, let it stunt if it does...

But you made some cool gains Jordan, I reckon when I bulk next April-Aug (I want 25lbs MINIMUM lbm) The trick is going to be to just fill the whole fridge wth clean foods. and pack in anywere from 5-6k cals a day, I want to be ****ing hyooge!!!

I need to cut 20 now, but God help me next April Im gonna go from 180 to 210, and most of that gain ill be muscle, just let rowing finish, bulk, then let rowing shred me again.

God... I have half a mind to quit rowing and bulk right now.

I just watched hours of Kevin Levrone footage, and am so BB pumped right now, I just wanna be jacked.

Blah, impatience of 14.

Hopefully I'm not too crude Fuzzy, but let me say something. Why don't you just eat a crap load while you are rowing, and then incorporate lifting into the schedule with rowing. You'd gain mass and not as much fat, and you'd still be lean.

WBBIRL
12-16-2006, 09:51 AM
Kevin's the man, the video in jordans sig gives me the chills.

Fuzzy
12-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Hopefully I'm not too crude Fuzzy, but let me say something. Why don't you just eat a crap load while you are rowing, and then incorporate lifting into the schedule with rowing. You'd gain mass and not as much fat, and you'd still be lean.

Cause I need to lose the fat, muscle theres nothing I can do about that, and I wouldent, but I need to be as light as possible with my current muscle mass. Fat has to go. 1 pound less = 1 inch more

March 31, Head of the River. I want to be lighter, its essential that I am... and i want to be lean for a while, Ive never had the feeling of abs, never had 100% confindence in taking my top off. I want that for once in my life, and i think it would be an insane experience to hop out of the boat after smashing the record, rowing suit down abs and ripped body beared lol. I can dream...

The plan, this time next year, after cutting all the fat from my April-Aug bulk is to be a lean 200 solid.

In the end... 250 JACKED.

Jordanbcool
12-16-2006, 02:10 PM

He's my motivation. My favorite bodybuilder. I love him.

McVein
12-16-2006, 03:05 PM

whats the song in that vid.....its really good

D Breyer
12-16-2006, 03:27 PM
The song is Higher by Creed

McVein
12-16-2006, 03:33 PM
cheers bud

Fuzzy
12-16-2006, 08:00 PM
Kevin is insane, I cant stop watching his movies... far out.

WBBIRL
12-17-2006, 07:33 AM
You set the bar high man, but thats a good thing. Totaling 1500 before 16 would be hoss as hell, but honestly thats goana be nasty man. Either way the drive you seem to have will only lead to good things, modesty and patience are both good things to exercise.

Good luck man, and you look alot older then 14 lol!

Ripped Guns
12-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Bad resolution... :p 4 KB :eek:

Good progress though

Fuzzy
12-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Thanks...

April 09, thats were Im aiming it at, I want to be a full 220 solid at 10%.

Ill do it, I know I can.

Got a rough map:
April 07: Lean 180
August 07: 210 16-18% BF
April 08: Lean 200
August 08: 230 16-18% BF
April 09: 210-220 looking good...

Basically fitting this around rowing season and offseason bulks, Im going to be taking full gallery pictures at the beggining and end of every bulk/cut. Itl be so awesoem to look back one day.

The dream is to be a jacked 250 by 22 with insane strength.

LivinItUp
12-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Thanks...

April 09, thats were Im aiming it at, I want to be a full 220 solid at 10%.

Ill do it, I know I can.

Got a rough map:
April 07: Lean 180
August 07: 210 16-18% BF
April 08: Lean 200
August 08: 230 16-18% BF
April 09: 210-220 looking good...

Basically fitting this around rowing season and offseason bulks, Im going to be taking full gallery pictures at the beggining and end of every bulk/cut. Itl be so awesoem to look back one day.

The dream is to be a jacked 250 by 22 with insane strength.

No doubt you will be...you still have SIX full years before you even reach your high point of testosterone production. 18-22 you're going to explode I bet.

Snakeoffire
12-20-2006, 02:19 AM
You look great for your age, outstanding!

Fuzzy
12-20-2006, 02:25 AM
Ok... Ive decided to do a wuick movie, with me talking an doing a bit of posing. At the end of every bulk vut cycle, I will add on another clip, so, hopefully in a few years, we can have the 'fuzzy chronicles' showing me now, ripped in a few weeks, and the whole cycle. Ill talk about my progression, lifts, were Im ahppy with development and stuff, I think this will be really cool to look back on one day amd watch it.

EDIT: the reason I even poster, thanks Snake and Livin!

April 09, I WILL be 17 years old (18 in June), 220 and ripped as all hell... so, forwards to 22, jacked and ripped 250? More??? I mean, in a span of 4 years... I can put on more than 30 in pure mass!!!

BRING ON 300!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Snakeoffire
12-20-2006, 02:41 AM
Ok... Ive decided to do a wuick movie, with me talking an doing a bit of posing. At the end of every bulk vut cycle, I will add on another clip, so, hopefully in a few years, we can have the 'fuzzy chronicles' showing me now, ripped in a few weeks, and the whole cycle. Ill talk about my progression, lifts, were Im ahppy with development and stuff, I think this will be really cool to look back on one day amd watch it.

EDIT: the reason I even poster, thanks Snake and Livin!

April 09, I WILL be 17 years old (18 in June), 220 and ripped as all hell... so, forwards to 22, jacked and ripped 250? More??? I mean, in a span of 4 years... I can put on more than 30 in pure mass!!!

BRING ON 300!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
That's awesome Fuzzy, I love you enthusiasm! Keep up the great work!!!