PDA

View Full Version : 6"4 248lbs almost end of bulk but still ripped haha

christianBBer
12-14-2006, 08:24 PM
I was at 215lbs and been bulking to 248lbs, Im gonne keep bulking until I hit 270, I look lean in the pics but my mid section is gettin soft !.

getfit
12-14-2006, 08:32 PM
they look all the same.Any leg shots?

12-14-2006, 08:33 PM
im with her

and

whats with the shirt?? take it off lets see what you really have!

christianBBer
12-14-2006, 08:59 PM
haha my legs are fine, it was kinda the spur of the moment my friend had a camera and took a few shots i didnt say it was a complete photo album just some pics

Jordanbcool
12-14-2006, 09:46 PM
im with her

and

whats with the shirt?? take it off lets see what you really have!

Geez.

So direct! I wish all women were this fast with asking guys to undress ;)

haha. But seriously. You can't tell anything from the pics. Just that you have arms. And everyone has arms. Unless you don't. Then, you don't.

LivinItUp
12-14-2006, 10:22 PM
Well I got ya beat my 1" haha. I'm 6'5". I'm sittin' at 194 right now though :/ Cool to see another tall dude . I think for sure keep bulking...but ya really we need some shirtless shots to tell if you're a fatty or not. Nah I'm just playin', but it shows a lot more than just an arm flex like so.

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/3795/12060623381jt0.jpg

All you can tell is that I workout my arms. Wow big whoop :)

The one like my avatar or profile pic shows a bit more...and you can get more advice that way! Otherwise it's pointless...there's a bicep flex thread somewhere on here.

deeder
12-14-2006, 10:25 PM
You don't look very lean to me at all.. Soft and puffy was more like what I was thinking.

Your traps look severely underdevelopped compared to your arms. Also, it's hard to tell, but judging by the size of your rear delts in relation to your front delts I'd say you do way to many pressing exercises and not nearly enough pulling ones.

The fact that you failed to post leg pics in either one of your picture threads leads me to believe that your legs are also severely lacking. That and the fact that you said they were nothing special in your last one (only 8 pounds ago).

Will we have the priviledge of seeing you when you reach 256? 264? 272? Once you reach your goal of 270 will we be spared the bi-weekly photo updates or will they continue as you cut?

Sidior
12-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Shadows make me look jacked too.

12-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Geez.

So direct! I wish all women were this fast with asking guys to undress ;)

gotta see what im working with :whip: lol

12-14-2006, 10:30 PM
. Just that you have arms. And everyone has arms. Unless you don't. Then, you don't.

good observation- i think thats the funniest thing ive read all night

Lean-N-Mean
12-15-2006, 06:32 AM
Shadows make me look jacked too.

I know what's the deal with that. I also look better in the gym mirrors too.

Stumprrp
12-15-2006, 06:51 AM
lol, i love wearing a muscle shirt and admiring myself in the mirror and im not even a bodybuilder but a 20% powerbuilder! :D

you look good dude

christianBBer
12-15-2006, 08:24 AM
You don't look very lean to me at all.. Soft and puffy was more like what I was thinking.

Your traps look severely underdevelopped compared to your arms. Also, it's hard to tell, but judging by the size of your rear delts in relation to your front delts I'd say you do way to many pressing exercises and not nearly enough pulling ones.

The fact that you failed to post leg pics in either one of your picture threads leads me to believe that your legs are also severely lacking. That and the fact that you said they were nothing special in your last one (only 8 pounds ago).

Will we have the priviledge of seeing you when you reach 256? 264? 272? Once you reach your goal of 270 will we be spared the bi-weekly photo updates or will they continue as you cut?

haha softy and puffy ? man I have read some dumbass responses in this thread but this one tops it. Looks like you caught me man, good job. And yes my legs are slacking, I sadly only squat 455lb for 5 reps which is pretty pathetic right ? I LOVE Reading all these responses on the forum from people none which are bigger then me yet critisize I have used mirrors to exaggerate the size and definition of my arm, look at my earlier post where my arm doesnt have any shadowing. This is clearly why I do not post often in this forums becuase of the complete ignorance and jealousy.

But please by all means if you are bigger the me please post your pics and Ill will be quiet and take what you say seriously.

McVein
12-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Well I got ya beat my 1" haha. I'm 6'5". I'm sittin' at 194 right now though :/ Cool to see another tall dude . I think for sure keep bulking...but ya really we need some shirtless shots to tell if you're a fatty or not. Nah I'm just playin', but it shows a lot more than just an arm flex like so.

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/3795/12060623381jt0.jpg

All you can tell is that I workout my arms. Wow big whoop :)

The one like my avatar or profile pic shows a bit more...and you can get more advice that way! Otherwise it's pointless...there's a bicep flex thread somewhere on here.

wtf?

-Superman-
12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
I like your "goodone" pic (4th one). I want to pose like that and have a rock in my bicep like yours. You seem a lot bigger than me though.

:thumbup:

Mik
12-15-2006, 08:56 AM
I like your "goodone" pic (4th one). I want to pose like that and have a rock in my bicep like yours. You seem a lot bigger than me though.

:thumbup:

Reread his post. None are bigger than him.

jAy_Dub
12-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Halo 2 on the bigscreen. Nice.

Jeffreyk
12-15-2006, 09:41 AM
RIPPED????

NICE....now take off the tank........

Anthony
12-15-2006, 09:58 AM
Play nice everyone or I'll close the thread.

Relentless
12-15-2006, 10:46 AM
I will add to Anthony's post with some specific additions that will become part of the forum-specific rules for pics.

1) New members are more than welcome to post pics (or not) regardless of whether or they are contributing elsewhere.

2) There is NEVER a need for 'vigilante' modding by non-moderators. If you see something you think is inappropriate, use the Report Post function or report it to a mod via PM.

3) We don't expect that the WBB membership will only engage in positive feedback. CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is certainly an important part of bodybuilding. But take care in the way you phrase your responses. Give the poster the benefit of the doubt and at the very least be POLITE in your posts. Or you will no longer be permitted to post here.

-Superman-
12-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Reread his post. None are bigger than him.

What does he mean "none are bigger than him"? I am not being mean. I like his 4th pic? Did I do something wrong? It was not a put down. :(

Jorge Sanchez
12-15-2006, 03:39 PM
I think your look lean and your arms are impressive. It would be good to see some full body shots too.

You might want to tone down the arrogance just a bit. Although, you're alot bigger than me so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

sharkall2003
12-15-2006, 03:45 PM
Well, you are kind of small. Take some measurements before you go running your mouth. Now, to get on with it. You are not fat, but you are not lean. You look kind of soft, just as Deeder pointed out. Take some measurements and get back to me. Then I'll post mine. I'm not being cocky, but I'm sure you're not much bigger than me. You might lift more, but if you want advice from people bigger than you then we can go that route.

Right now you stand four inches taller than me and only 15 pounds heavier, so please don't try and b.s. any measurements.

I'm not trying to be arrogant, but the way you took the pictures is really going to help you. There are a lot of shadows, the camera is at an angle pointing up which makes objects look larger etc.

SaVvY
12-15-2006, 03:54 PM
I was at 215lbs and been bulking to 248lbs, Im gonne keep bulking until I hit 270, I look lean in the pics but my mid section is gettin soft !.
if your mid section is getting soft why do you say your ripped?

i would think your about 230 from the pics - something that stands out to me is that your forearms look like i could snap them

248 @ 6'4 is not big, last weigh in i was also 248, i consider myself to be small, when im 300lbs, then maybe i consider myself big, theres tons of guys bigger than 248

455 x 5 squats would maybe explain why you look smaller because your legs must be big - got a video of this?

Jordanbcool
12-15-2006, 04:44 PM
haha softy and puffy ? man I have read some dumbass responses in this thread but this one tops it. Looks like you caught me man, good job. And yes my legs are slacking, I sadly only squat 455lb for 5 reps which is pretty pathetic right ? I LOVE Reading all these responses on the forum from people none which are bigger then me yet critisize I have used mirrors to exaggerate the size and definition of my arm, look at my earlier post where my arm doesnt have any shadowing. This is clearly why I do not post often in this forums becuase of the complete ignorance and jealousy.

But please by all means if you are bigger the me please post your pics and Ill will be quiet and take what you say seriously.

I'm sorry but I thought deeders post was pretty accurate.

Calm down. Very few people on here look amazing. Cut up and you'll look better.

Honestly, I would hope to be flamed like crazy for pics like that......no wheels, no chest shots, back shot calves etc. etc. just various pictures of you showing off your arms with a shirt on.

Rock Steady
12-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah you must have some huge legs man. Try putting some light source behind the camera next time and don't move while it's taking the picture - it's just hard to see. Nice bulk so far - I'd say go for some more given that your upper isn't too big yet.

cwm
12-15-2006, 08:27 PM
lookin good you look pretty lean to me. Ripped? prolly not. but definetly still lean. Bulk away !

Clifford Gillmore
12-16-2006, 12:20 AM

I'm smaller than you, doesn't change the fact that you posted in an open discussion - so I'll openly discuss your physique. Your arms could use alot more filling out, and your shoulders aren't adding to your V-taper too much (from what I can see). You need to take a few shots shirtless/pantless with a strong flash camera for most of us to offer a critique thats worth anything.

Otherwise are you just posting your 'best' poses so we can all fawn and digitally jerk you off?

deeder
12-16-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm sorry but I thought deeders post was pretty accurate.

Calm down. Very few people on here look amazing. Cut up and you'll look better.

Honestly, I would hope to be flamed like crazy for pics like that......no wheels, no chest shots, back shot calves etc. etc. just various pictures of you showing off your arms with a shirt on.

OMG. The world is coming to an end :windup:

Jordanbcool
12-16-2006, 04:30 PM
OMG. The world is coming to an end :windup:

You know I only say that because I think your girlfriend is cute right? :zipit:

deeder
12-16-2006, 04:58 PM
You know I only say that because I think your girlfriend is cute right? :zipit:

Easy now... Or SHE'll kick your ass!

Jordanbcool
12-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Easy now... Or SHE'll kick your ass!

I know. I'm surprised she hasent told me already lol......

Ruffian
12-17-2006, 06:00 PM
LMFAO!!!!

Oh god... Come on boys, play nice :P

deeder
12-18-2006, 12:29 AM

Well, I looked back at your other thread... I don't think I even looked at the pics the first time I saw it..

Anyway, those pics only confirmed what I thought after seeing the shady pics.

Here's my full list of critiques:

Traps are way too small in comparison to everything
You have no deltoid seperation
Your chest is TINY!
You have TINY forearms

Why would I critique you out of jealousy? I was critiquing you because I assumed you posted on here for feedback not for an ego-boost.

Lets see some leg pics too. You obviously hold most of your weight there.

Oh, and you're right... Lighting has nothing to do with how you look in pics...

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/image.php?u=14521&dateline=1132991681&type=profile

^^ Me at about 155lbs a little over a year ago...

ArchAngel777
12-18-2006, 10:11 AM
they look all the same.Any leg shots?

:zipit: this is the best post ever!

:withstupi

Gabrielle
12-20-2006, 02:01 AM
You look good for your height and weight. I think if you want accurate critiques post up some mandatory shots. I don't understand why there is so much hostility in this thread, lol. It is kinda hard to tell what needs to be improved upon or congratulated for with clothed shots. Keep doing what you are doing, you look great for a bulker so far.

Snakeoffire
12-20-2006, 02:08 AM

Don't let it get to you bro, you look great, they are just jealous, that's what happens when you post pics on bodybuiding forums...Been there, done that, then everyone gets jealous...lol...Take it as a compliment
I'll be adding pics soon!

phreak
12-20-2006, 04:14 AM

1. keep bulking. You need more mass. At your height, you will not start looking big until you hit at least 270. At least: that's assuming you really are 248 in those pics -- which I doubt. Decent pics would prove me wrong.

2. you do not look lean. In fact I'd guesstimate your bf% at about 15.

So good start, but you still have a lot of work ahead of you.