PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone buy Nitor today?

-Superman-
12-15-2006, 01:18 PM
Today is the big premiere of the new supplement. I wondered if anyone bought it today in anticipation. I might get it when I start cutting but I want to see results first from people in here. :D

IHaveToCrushYou
12-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I think I might buy it today but first I want to make sure it goes well with creatine, cause then I might pick up some of that too.

*waits for Chris's "Nitor works great with Creatine!" response*

Edit: Actually it doesn't look like the product is anywhere on their site yet :scratch:

KingWilder
12-15-2006, 02:44 PM
It's still not up to order yet...cuz I was probably going to get some

chris mason
12-15-2006, 03:36 PM
It's up now baby!

Yes, it works well with Creatine 500.

Chris

KingWilder
12-15-2006, 03:50 PM
I just ordered some

usually caffeine and this type of stuff don't have that great of an effect on me so I'm interested to see how this works out.

chris mason
12-15-2006, 04:12 PM
I just ordered some

usually caffeine and this type of stuff don't have that great of an effect on me so I'm interested to see how this works out.

Thanks for the business and you will LOVE the product!

WBBIRL
12-15-2006, 04:59 PM
44$ is a bit more then i was hopeing for, maybe ill buy one bottle for the hell of it and if i love it then get more

TheWill2
12-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Just ordered a bottle. 45$ is of course more than I would like to pay as well but considering the ingredients and the quantity the price seems fair.

Looking forward to its arrival.

Bicster
12-15-2006, 05:36 PM
When I run out of T-Rex Ill give it a shot. I really dont think anything can compare with it though. We shall see!

KingWilder
12-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Chris or Daniel

I'm planning on ONLY taking this before my workout, as that's realy the only time I'll need an energy boost. If I take 2-3 before my workout only will I still see some results, or were all your studies only taking 4-6 a day.

chris mason
12-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Just ordered a bottle. 45$ is of course more than I would like to pay as well but considering the ingredients and the quantity the price seems fair.

Looking forward to its arrival.

It has arrived!

chris mason
12-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Chris or Daniel

I'm planning on ONLY taking this before my workout, as that's realy the only time I'll need an energy boost. If I take 2-3 before my workout only will I still see some results, or were all your studies only taking 4-6 a day.

Don't forget the product is a superior fat burner aside from its stimulating properties.

If you wish to just use it as a stimulant I would suggest you take 3 capsules at least 1 hour prior to your workout.

KingWilder
12-15-2006, 07:45 PM
sounds good, will I still see some of it's fat burner effects if I'm only taking 3 capsules a day?

Joe Black
12-16-2006, 02:03 AM
For sure.

Its really about peoples tolerance. We always recommend starting off on the lower dose and then if you feel the need, double it.

chris mason
12-16-2006, 05:34 AM
For sure.

Its really about peoples tolerance. We always recommend starting off on the lower dose and then if you feel the need, double it.

Starting at a lower dose is a good idea but NEVER exceed the maximum dose of 6 capsules in a 24 hr period.

Chris

chris mason
12-16-2006, 05:36 AM
sounds good, will I still see some of it's fat burner effects if I'm only taking 3 capsules a day?

You will, yes. You mentioned only taking it on your training days and if that amounts to 3-4 days per week you will not see the true fat burning effects of the product (a daily dose is required for that). Frankly, taking Nitor (TM) at a 1/2 dose is equivalent to take most other products at a full or double dose.

Chris

KingWilder
12-17-2006, 03:00 AM
also, this might have been answered somewhere, but I didnt see it:

will this have any effect on whether or not you can fall asleep? I usually work out around dinner time (6-8pm) so assuming I take Nitor an hour before the latest would be 7pm...is this going to mess up my sleeping or will I be able to fall asleep at a reasonable time (say 11pm or 12am)

motoko013
12-18-2006, 04:21 AM
i got a couple bottles of thermocin to finish up before i buy nitor....should work out good since i'll be near the end of my cut when i switch to nitor

chris mason
12-18-2006, 05:49 AM
also, this might have been answered somewhere, but I didnt see it:

will this have any effect on whether or not you can fall asleep? I usually work out around dinner time (6-8pm) so assuming I take Nitor an hour before the latest would be 7pm...is this going to mess up my sleeping or will I be able to fall asleep at a reasonable time (say 11pm or 12am)

Oh, definitely don't take it that late! Nitor is designed to keep you going all day. I would suggest you take the product as recommended with a 1/2 dose in the morning (either 2 or 3 capsules) and 1/2 in the early afternoon (either 2 or 3 capsules).

Chris

KingWilder
12-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Are there going to be any deals on Nitor like with Thermocin, Nitrean, etc. whre if you buy 2 or 3 at one time you save? This would really help people out since it's more expensive...

chris mason
12-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Are there going to be any deals on Nitor like with Thermocin, Nitrean, etc. whre if you buy 2 or 3 at one time you save? This would really help people out since it's more expensive...

Not for the time being. Just to give you a little background Nitor costs more than double what it costs us to produce Thermocin. The product is more expensive simply because of that fact.

Thermocin is a highly effective product and priced VERY reasonably. Nitor is for the individual who wants the absolute BEST and realizes they will have to pay more to get it.

Chris

KingWilder
12-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Not for the time being. Just to give you a little background Nitor costs more than double what it costs us to produce Thermocin. The product is more expensive simply because of that fact.

Thermocin is a highly effective product and priced VERY reasonably. Nitor is for the individual who wants the absolute BEST and realizes they will have to pay more to get it.

Chris

that's understandable

also I took 2 capsules this afternoon...didn't feel a HUGE rush of energy, but I'd say I felt slightly more energized...we'll see how it goes when I'm taking the reg. dosage

KingWilder
12-20-2006, 02:53 AM
aaaannnndddd 12 hours later (now just about 5am) I'm still wide awake and can't sleep

what's the latest you would recommend taking it?...with the way it's going now I think I'd be fine just taking 3 at 10am and be wired all day

RickTheDestroyer
12-20-2006, 07:54 AM
aaaannnndddd 12 hours later (now just about 5am) I'm still wide awake and can't sleep

what's the latest you would recommend taking it?...with the way it's going now I think I'd be fine just taking 3 at 10am and be wired all day
Hahahahahahahahaha...

I'm planning on taking 2 at about 8am with my morning coffee, and then probably 3 at around 12-1... at that point it shouldn't interfere with sleep too badly.

KingWilder
12-20-2006, 09:04 AM
yeah, I'm ONLY taking 2 at 11am today....we'll see how that goes

EDIT: I didn't fall asleep til 7 haha

Y0yo
12-20-2006, 11:30 AM
yeah, I'm ONLY taking 2 at 11am today....we'll see how that goes

EDIT: I didn't fall asleep til 7 haha

So how would your reviews of Nitro compare to the reviews we've already read? I understand that the 'fat burning' effect will take time to notice, but what about the feeling they've described. Is it up to par with what you expeceted?

KingWilder
12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
it wasn't at first, but the fact that I wasn't tired at all until 7am was amazing, esp after the workout I had (which was spectacular, and I'm cutting)

2 capsules this morning after 2 hours of sleep got me through 6.5 hours of work and I'm still not tired at all

Maki Riddington
12-20-2006, 03:44 PM
There will be a number of different reports on this supplement, but I feel the one thing everyone can not deny after using Nitor is that it keeps you going!

chris mason
12-20-2006, 07:09 PM
The stimulants in Nitor are "time released" thus you don't feel the full effects right away. In fact, it takes several hours for the full stimulating effect to kick-in. Nitor will keep you JACKED throughout the entire day especially at full dose.

Chris

chris mason
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM

It all depends on the individual and your tolerance to stimulants. I would recommend no later than 1 P.M.

Chris

KingWilder
12-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks for clearing that up...I only took one dosage today at 11 to make sure I could actually sleep tonight and I'm already feeling like I'll be good to pass out around 11 or 12

Stray
12-20-2006, 09:23 PM
7 Keto, alot of Caffeine, Fiber and Green Tea extract.

I'm not so convinced that I can't get these ingredients cheaper individually.

I'm anxious for some unbiased reviews of the product...I hope I'm wrong.

KingWilder
12-20-2006, 10:33 PM
okay, so tomorrow not only am I taking it earlier I'm taking 1 pill...1 freakin' pill. After 2 hours of sleep last night and taking 2 pills at 10 this morning I cannot sleep...maybe it's just too strong for me...and I thought this type of stuff didn't effect me that much

Built
12-21-2006, 12:16 AM
I'll be trying it in January as well. Cut starts on the 15th. I'm STOKED!

Spourk
12-21-2006, 12:53 AM
i ordered a few bottles but im gunna start the cut january 1st :) would nitor be a good choice to use while on PSMF?

chris mason
12-21-2006, 05:39 AM
okay, so tomorrow not only am I taking it earlier I'm taking 1 pill...1 freakin' pill. After 2 hours of sleep last night and taking 2 pills at 10 this morning I cannot sleep...maybe it's just too strong for me...and I thought this type of stuff didn't effect me that much

Lol, told you so!

Jk, actually, start slow as you are doing and your body should acclimate to the point where you can up the dose a bit. You may find that the full dose will always be too much for you and perhaps you need to stick with 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon at the most.

Chris

chris mason
12-21-2006, 05:39 AM
i ordered a few bottles but im gunna start the cut january 1st :) would nitor be a good choice to use while on PSMF?

Tell me what PSMF is and I will answer the question.

Chris

KingWilder
12-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Tell me what PSMF is and I will answer the question.

Chris

Protein Sparing Modified Fast...he's planning on eat like 1000 cals a day of basically just protein with possibly veggies, vitamin, and maybe some fish oil caps.

cts122
12-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Hey Chris,
What exactly is 7 keto? Seeing as it has some relationship with dehydroepiandrosterone, could this possibly put someone at risk for natural bodybuilding competition eligibility? I'm sure it has very little hormonal effect on your body if any at all either way, however some of the organizations are pretty strict about what you have taken in the past no matter how small the dosage.

Spourk
12-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Yeha PSMF = Protein Sparing Modified Fast a Lyle McDonald diet. around 1000 calories give or take of nothing but protein. With multi vitamins, fish oil caps, and veggies :)

chris mason
12-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey Chris,
What exactly is 7 keto? Seeing as it has some relationship with dehydroepiandrosterone, could this possibly put someone at risk for natural bodybuilding competition eligibility? I'm sure it has very little hormonal effect on your body if any at all either way, however some of the organizations are pretty strict about what you have taken in the past no matter how small the dosage.

7-Keto is a substance produced naturally in our bodies by the adrenal glands. It is a natural metabolite produced in the body from DHEA. It is NOT a hormone.

I cannot answer the drug test question for a particular federation and I would suggest you check with the federation in which you compete to verify its compliance.

Chris

chris mason
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Ok, thanks King and Spourk for the explanation. First, let me say I would never recommend such a diet. That said, Nitor would definitely help you to lose more fat and to curb the cravings you would get on such a diet.

Chris

malkore
12-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Chris, Daniel...

to be clear, you guys are still gonna make Thermocin as well as the new Nitor right?

I have used Thermocin in the past, and like you said, its great for a mild thermogenic/stimulant at a reasonable price. as close as you can get to the ECA stack.

TheWill2
12-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Just tried nitor for the first time and it definately has some kick. I took one serving 3 caps figuring since I weigh 255lbs that I would need it to feel the effects. Well im feeling the effects and the energy is awesome. Going to drop to 1 or 2 caps 3x throughout the day though.

The energy is very smooth and continues for hours, its already been about 5hrs and its still kicking. Even though it came on surprisingly strong it didnt make me feel sick like when i have taken to much caffeine.

Im not quite sure yet but it does seem to have curbed my appetite a bit. Will need a little while to tell for sure, might just be all this energy is distracting me.

chris mason
12-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Chris, Daniel...

to be clear, you guys are still gonna make Thermocin as well as the new Nitor right?

I have used Thermocin in the past, and like you said, its great for a mild thermogenic/stimulant at a reasonable price. as close as you can get to the ECA stack.

Yes, 100%. Thermocin is a great seller for us.

white99gt
12-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Long time lurker first time poster.Im a newbie compaired to most.

Ive been using atlarge products for months.(Nitrean /Creatine 500 /ETS).
Nitor is great.Intial doesage(2 pills) kept me up like some of the others said.

But after a few days of just using "2 pills" my body has gotten use to the product.
I take 2 at 6:30 am before breakfast and 2 at lunch..I work out at 6:30 pm..I have enough energy to push thru my workouts with ease.I work a daily 10 hour job turning wrenchs .And to push thru my workout is great esp after a hard days work.

Another plus im not "cutting" and have been level on my weight loss the last 4 weeks(+/- 1 pound).In the last week (no changes in workout/eating/).Ive lost a solid 3 pounds(with the only change being nitor added to my daily supplements).

I give a big hats off the the atlargenutrition guys for a great product.

Thanks to their products and the wannabebig forums(workouts/eating habits).Ive lost 45pounds to date(28 to 19 % body fat) in 5 months(with gains in lean muscle across the board).:strong:

ericg
12-28-2006, 05:32 AM
Nice work white.

Keep the reviews coming guys and girls.

chris mason
12-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Just tried nitor for the first time and it definately has some kick. I took one serving 3 caps figuring since I weigh 255lbs that I would need it to feel the effects. Well im feeling the effects and the energy is awesome. Going to drop to 1 or 2 caps 3x throughout the day though.

The energy is very smooth and continues for hours, its already been about 5hrs and its still kicking. Even though it came on surprisingly strong it didnt make me feel sick like when i have taken to much caffeine.

Im not quite sure yet but it does seem to have curbed my appetite a bit. Will need a little while to tell for sure, might just be all this energy is distracting me.

Awesome! Thanks for your thoughts.

Chris

chris mason
12-28-2006, 12:21 PM
Long time lurker first time poster.Im a newbie compaired to most.

Ive been using atlarge products for months.(Nitrean /Creatine 500 /ETS).
Nitor is great.Intial doesage(2 pills) kept me up like some of the others said.

But after a few days of just using "2 pills" my body has gotten use to the product.
I take 2 at 6:30 am before breakfast and 2 at lunch..I work out at 6:30 pm..I have enough energy to push thru my workouts with ease.I work a daily 10 hour job turning wrenchs .And to push thru my workout is great esp after a hard days work.

Another plus im not "cutting" and have been level on my weight loss the last 4 weeks(+/- 1 pound).In the last week (no changes in workout/eating/).Ive lost a solid 3 pounds(with the only change being nitor added to my daily supplements).

I give a big hats off the the atlargenutrition guys for a great product.

Thanks to their products and the wannabebig forums(workouts/eating habits).Ive lost 45pounds to date(28 to 19 % body fat) in 5 months(with gains in lean muscle across the board).:strong:

Thank you very much for your opinion!

Chris

DavyRen
12-29-2006, 06:43 AM
Nice work white.

Mine is currently en route from ALN - UK.

Can't wait for it to arrive. It's like christmas day all over again!

eps
12-29-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm really curious:

Is anyone here planning to use ephedrine along with Nitor for a future cut?

chris mason
12-30-2006, 05:45 AM
I'm really curious:

Is anyone here planning to use ephedrine along with Nitor for a future cut?

Do NOT do that!

Nitor contains a tremendous amount of stimulants and the use of all other stimulants should be avoided when using Nitor.

Chris

white99gt
01-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Nice work white.

Thanks.

Been a long road.But WELL worth it..

Plus the gym is a big stress reliever for me..Work off the stress before going home.

It took a week or so before i could do the full dosage.But it feels great now when i go to the gym.