PDA

View Full Version : Drop weight diet & hydroxycut?

CTC87TPI
12-16-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm looking to drop some serious weight after the New Year. I had been advised to try Hydroxycut. With proper diet and excercise, I should see results. I'm currently 265 lbs, and would like to drop to about 230 lbs. Basically I need to just drop the flabby. I have a pretty good frame already. Here are some of my numbers just to give you a jist of what I can do.

Highest Bench- 305lbs
Ab Crunch with arm slings- 350lbs.
Highest sqaut- 400lbs
Shoulder shrug- 400lbs.

If you can see where I'm going with this, muscle gain is not important at all right now. I just want to drop the fat. I've been on here for a long time now researching diets, reading up on Hydroxycut, etc. But I still have trouble finding out what I need in orderto drop the weight. Right now I train about 2 times a week. I plan on upping that and throwing in some cardio. I have a very very busy schedule, but I can try my best to keep to a diet and routine. here are some of my questions...

Is the hydroxycut on the market safe nowadays? I hear alot of the epehdra horrors. Anything I should avoid when cycling on this supplement?

What should my daily diet look like?

Breakfast is always looking like egg white emelets, some ham, and a healthy bread.

Lunch is most likely going to be turkey on wheat, bananas, yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.

Dinner most of the time should consist of chicken, steak, tuna, etc.

as you can see I need some major help....

thank you

Ute God
12-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Dude I wouldnt worry about they hydroxycut at this point. The first 20lbs should be fairly easy to loose. Clean diet and exercise should see you strip it fairly quickly. Ive dropped 36lbs in about 12weeks through a low carb diet and exercise. The only real carb intake for the day was breakfast which consisted of muesli and yogurt.

I started on hydroxycut last tuesday as I am finding it hard to get the rest off. Ill keep you updated if you like to see how the results go.

CTC87TPI
12-17-2006, 09:30 AM
So what does your daily diet look like?

Ute God
12-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Breakfast is either museli and yoghurt or wheetbix, protein shake

Snack- Tin of tuna

Lunch- Either grilled fish or qtr chicken, protein shake

Snack- Almonds/protein bar Aussie Bodies HPLC (High Protein Low Carb)

Dinner- Chicken breast, veggies, protein shake

Fairly simple. Usually try to mix it up abit but thats my basic diet. If I go out to eat then its a chicken or fish dish with vegies or garden salad. It worked well for me. Now to loose some more! Try and keep the carbs down.

SEALBound
12-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Hydroxycut = caffine pills...from what I hear...

12-18-2006, 11:37 PM
who advised you to use hydroxy cut?

Ute God
12-19-2006, 05:33 PM
who me or him?

CTC87TPI
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM
who advised you to use hydroxy cut?

My neighbor that was a body builder/trainer. He started taking it and said he started to loose weight steadily.

CTC87TPI
12-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Breakfast is either museli and yoghurt or wheetbix, protein shake

Snack- Tin of tuna

Lunch- Either grilled fish or qtr chicken, protein shake

Snack- Almonds/protein bar Aussie Bodies HPLC (High Protein Low Carb)

Dinner- Chicken breast, veggies, protein shake.

I dont think I could ever cut down to that for a days worth of food. personally, I'm a egg guy, so maybe if I had a egg white omelte and a shake to start my day, I'd be good from thee on out.

Warrior10
12-19-2006, 10:55 PM
My neighbor that was a body builder/trainer. He started taking it and said he started to loose weight steadily.

Did he implement it in a cutting routine, to maintain muscle and lose fat?

Did he complain of losing any muscle, or was it just fat?

12-19-2006, 11:37 PM
well it sounds like he dosent really know what hes doing then, dosent hydroxy cut just make you drop water? hence the name? taking it will probally make you look slimmer because you will drop water but its really not an effective way to drop body fat

Snakeoffire
12-19-2006, 11:41 PM
well it sounds like he dosent really know what hes doing then, dosent hydroxy cut just make you drop water? hence the name? taking it will probally make you look slimmer because you will drop water but its really not an effective way to drop body fat

Interesting point 88, I never noticed that ..Hydro=water...Hydroxycut, I guess it means ''cut the water'' or something...lol...;)

Warrior10
12-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Interesting point 88, I never noticed that ..Hydro=water...Hydroxycut, I guess it means ''cut the water'' or something...lol...;)

:idea: :omg:

12-20-2006, 12:09 AM

thats what i have always assumed/heard ive never actually looked at whats in it - that y i didnt state it as a fact

Snakeoffire
12-20-2006, 12:12 AM
thats what i have always assumed/heard ive never actually looked at whats in it - that y i didnt state it as a fact

But I believe you are right