PDA

View Full Version : A lifetime fatty...

Ute God
12-16-2006, 08:14 PM
I have always been a large person. Was the fat kid all through school. One of those people that could never find a sport that I liked, and was never any good at any that I tried.

I played inline hockey and made rep sides as goalie but because of the constant jaring on the knees my left knee started to play up. To date it has dislocated about 10 times.

I dropped some weight about 4 years ago but nothing considerable. About 18 months ago my g/f at the time broke up with me and I stacked a heap of weight back on. Hitting 246lbs with a high bf %. I had always wanted to get ripped so as of Febuary this year I started getting into lifting. Over the past year Ive had approx 8weeks off training due to things happening in life...as they do.

Approx 12 weeks ago I decided to hit the cardio to try and slim down. From then I've dropped 36lbs through diet and exercise. The difference in my attitude, confidence and general health and way of life is awesome. Being able to just go up to girls and start up a conversation is probably the best part, not having to be shy and worried about them not being interested in the fat guy, plus not having to worry about taking your shirt off at the beach etc. Mind you im still carrying fat, but should hopefully have the rest of it off in the next 6 weeks and be at about 15% bf.

Ill keep you guys posted as to how I go with the weight loss. Some may or may not have seen the progress in strength that Ive mentioned in another post, but it has come along nicely too. Best life decision Ive ever made! Wish me luck!

Clifford Gillmore
12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm the same with the Fat bro, not the same with the knees. Keep us posted, and update regularly!

Ute God
12-18-2006, 04:39 AM
New PB for dead lift......350lbs x 3....I did video (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1574510497) it, got abit wobley at one stage, but still completed it. Image quality is poor though. Im so wrapped that I got that. I originally got 350x 1 but I wanted to get 2....ended up just making 3.