PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean coffee shake recipe!

Joe Black
12-17-2006, 01:58 PM
Whilst Nitrean obviously tastes awesome by itself, it never hurts to spice things up!

Below is a Nitrean smoothie recipe sent in by a customer (thanks Steve!) that we wanted to share with you..

Ingredients list

7 (30g) scoops of Nitrean (210g total)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp splenda or other sweetener
3 cups of skim milk
5 cups of medium strength brewed coffee

Directions

Start by pouring the milk into the blender.

Add the Nitrean, extract and sweetener. Mix that all up for a few seconds, then add the coffee and mix it all together. You can then pour it into an empty 2 Litre bottle and keep it in the fridge!

I also add a couple of teaspoons of Creatine 500 for good measure. This shake is best served on ice and I honestly think it tastes as good or even better than the store-bought iced-coffee drinks!

Note: 28 grams of protein per 250ml serving.

Want more Protein shake Recipes?

More shake recipes are available in the article [B]Whilst Nitrean obviously tastes awesome by itself, it never hurts to spice things up!

D Breyer
12-17-2006, 06:33 PM
That sounds really good, I'll have to make some tommorow. Thanks for the recipe!

getfit
12-17-2006, 08:06 PM
sounds awesome.Gotta try this one.

Stumprrp
12-17-2006, 08:59 PM
fantastic for a coffee addict like myself!

teaturtle
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
anyone tried this yet? sounds kinda thick and creamy tho..

Onox
01-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Tastes wonderful. I used vanilla whey protein from GNC, I could barely stomach it in milk and couldn't at all in water, but with this recipe, it's actually good!

Carter
01-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Coffee and Protein Powder why didnt i think of this! Its great!

I tried this slightly modified to my taste which is 2 scoops of Vanilla powder with 6 cups of coffee and 1/2 cup of milk and I love it. Best of all it fits in my Blender Bottle (One of the better shaker non-leak sippy cup looking contraptions I got mine at Wild Oats and its great)

=)